• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Could someone tell me if the relationship with the mother, will become something serious (in terms of romance and sex). I haven't played this game yet, I'm waiting for content with her. But I had a look at the animations of this update, and I was a little worried by what I saw.
I dare said that if Nii-chan add her to the gallery section, then she's is LI material (sex+romance).

Reactions: V&M

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Scene with moon finally!:p Can't say I am not disappointed about mc who fail so quickly and lose the chance to explore inside.:mad:
So those new characters are from the new project I think? For me going on three project in the same time is not a good idea, the probability of failing all of them are straightly high.:cautious:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
OEJ your updated walkthrough mod for Ch1 Ep2 have only one file "ch1ep2.rpy" so it doesn't contain rpy files for the previous parts of the game so it doesn't contain walkthrough mod for the whole game but only for the latest update Ch1 Ep2.

So I don't think this was your goal but you probably forgot to pack all the other files in this new mod update.

Reactions: triFFniX

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
For me going on three project in the same time is not a good idea, the probability of failing all of them are straightly high.
I won't do them if I can't, really. The 3rd project is for the future, however, it is deeply connected to the current universe. They are there for a reason. But I agree with your statement here, so I will never make three projects at once. Don't worry, there will be no 3rd game for a few years till we're done with MBML. Relax.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Why the hell is Freya's hair long this time? Just give her back the boy cut please :/
Ah, all her wigs and extensions are a scene or a few temporary. It'll go back to the way it was. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samga

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
I will only ask you for 2 things. 1st: the neechan nude files. 2nd: the full version of "in your arms again". Give them to me or be my fap material for a whole month. Choose wisely, I'm a hardcore fapper.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, regarding the patch, it worked perfectly fine for me. I appriciate the fact, that we have this option now.
As for the timer mini game, I don't like it. It will just be stressful in future, especially if it will end in a game over. Maybe there is a better way?
As for the actual content, at the beginning of this Episode, I was quite shocked. The back story of Moon was quite hefty, the whole thing with her modification was really fucked up. But I was glad with how she behaved right after that.
The advertising show was partially funny and partially annoying.
Spending time with Klara and getting to know her, was really good and, IMO, long overdue. And it had some pretty funny moments.
The whole Gwen part, well, it was a lot. But it definitely wasn't as hard or difficult as the situation with the Agnor family. Emilda wasn't as resilent to see the whole "truth" about Gwen as I feared. I thought Glenn, Gwen and MC would've to work more to get through to her. But I'm glad, that it went by so fast.
The preview was cruel. And it suggests, that Freya will play a big part of the next update. I hope we can get things straight real fast with her. It pains to see her heartbroken, when there is no need for that. But she probably didn't grasp the whole situation between MC and his girls until now. Heck, I doubt MC does to some extent. Overall I think it's time to reveal to ALL of them, that each of them isn't necessarily the only one. It will hurt them, yes, I don't doubt that, but waiting longer could also cause a lot of harm.

I liked the update and I'm a little sad, that I already finished it. It means I have to wait a few months for the next update, be it either Sicae or MBIML. Thanks for the share and much success to NiiChan (plus team) for the next updates.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
New links are live due to bug fixes and minor changes.

DOWNLOADS:
WIN/LIN:
-
MAC:
-
ANDROID:
-

PATCH(WIN/LIN & MAC ONLY): [(Emma's Solo Ending) to (Chapter 1 - Episode 2)]
WIN/LIN:
-
MAC:
-