• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I'm really liking the no girlfriend route! This game is lit. Keep it up. Chef's kiss.

pinched-fingers_1f90c.png

P.S. Does anyone know if there will be any Easter eggs for the Route-less path? I always like finding that fine jewel in these games.​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there an incest patch? is it not showing me the scenes with Sky or do I have to start a new game?

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, for some reason I can't install the android version, it's says "package seems invalid/it's not valid" tried pixeldrain and gdrive

Snake88

Jul 6, 2020
This game is really amazing, I love it, the character development, the story, the music, the graphic style, keep it up Niichan and thank you for your work.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Did any of you catch the ant man easter egg? :KEK:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Since you asked for feedback on the new update and the "more like a game" thought process feature,, BOOOO. If I wanted a game I wouldn't have downloaded a visual novel. fastest way for me to hit the door is adding gaming elements to a novel.
Uh.... Those can be turned off. Its experimental in this update. Mostly from the next episode you can turn of the timer and choose which ever option you want like a normal VN

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I will only ask you for 2 things. 1st: the neechan nude files. 2nd: the full version of "in your arms again". Give them to me or be my fap material for a whole month. Choose wisely, I'm a hardcore fapper.
How about the full version of " "?

Reactions: Litvenko
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes