• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Loving the VN! Great new chapter too for Gwen stans 10/10

One Q i have though: Are there any intentions on maybe changing some of the text describing the relationship between ML and Sky? Feel like forcing descriptions that they are 'essentially' siblings kind of kill the whole being able to type in that shes a roommate instead as is the standard. Maybe instead of doing a typing section, theres 2 selections and depending on if you pick roommate or sister, it'll change certain scenes where they stuff like 'forbidden' 'illegal' etc (also for the landlady/mom) are more in line with their relationship.

Thanks again for your creation!
Or, you could just not be a weirdo and type sister into the text box like the story intended so the dev doesn't have to spend time working around stupid shit.
Besides that a dialogue choice saying "She's my sister" would get this game banned from patreon.

Reactions: P3zz0

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
What was the minor bug ? does it have anything to do with Frey saying she feels heart broken even tho we are on her route unless im overthinking it NiiChan

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why is the person not into incest the weirdo lmao
Because it's an incest game maybe. It's like playing a rape game and complaining there's rape, or playing an NTR game and complaining there's NTR. If a game is meant for incest then it might be technically avoidable for patreon, but it's not going to reflect the avoidability in its writing.

Reactions: uhtredviking

Hakdar

Nov 27, 2021
The timer shit need to be removed. If its gonna be ther then im just not gonna bother reading your story. This was the worst thing i ever seen in a light novel. Have a timed choice when the choice is there. Thats fine. But dont have it during the reading part. Not everyone is english speaking person. And need to sometimes reread things to understand things. Sometimes you have major spelling error that you have to figure out what you mean. Remove timed reading. You can keep your timed choice part. I dont care about those. But i want to enjoy a story in my pace. Not yours. Thank you

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
NiiChan You wanted feedback on your terrible idea, so here you go.

Do a quick google and you'll see QTEs are, at best, tolerated and more often than not viewed with disdain to loathing.

People don't really download AVNs looking for a "game", they want a story with some interaction in the form of choices that are more than just flavor while over-all having a relaxing time, AKA: an AVN.

Quick-time evens are almost universally loathed in any "game", they are a blight on storytelling.
As far as AVNs go, they are in the same category as sandbox, puzzle, free-roam and point-and-click.
These are things people endure, not tags people seek out.
For example, I really think Love of Magic is one of the best titles on here from a story-telling perspective, but honestly the whole story could be told without the sandbox which is, for the most part, is a glorified scene selector, not a hub of emergent gameplay.

You'd be wasting dev time putting in something no one asked for, no one actually deeply desires and that adds exactly nothing to telling the story or enjoying lewds, the two main components of an AVN.
Because you know people are just going to save and load or scroll back before the QTE in order to "do it properly" when they get to one, right?

Why do you think walkthroughs are so popular?
Do you think people want 'random-ish' outcomes or do you think people want full control to choose the path their story goes?

This is the same as devs who try to shoe-horn an AVN into a sandbox.
Have you ever seen someone request an unofficial remake in order to add a sandbox? no.
You only ever see people wanting a non-sandbox version.

Have you ever seen a review where someone says, "but I wish it had more QTEs"?
No.
Not a single review in the history of electronic gaming has someone ever wished for more of them. [unless it was a comedic review.]
Even in 'action games' where the player is fully engaged and ready for 'action' there are never calls for either the introduction of or the addition of more QTEs.

Screenshot_1.png

Additionally, QTEs like this punish anyone with a disability that impairs vision or dexterity or may be playing through with English as a second language and perhaps can't read at the speed of a native speaker.

Stick to telling a compelling story with adequate graphics rather than worrying about adding gimmicks that no one asked for and doesn't improve the storytelling in a tangible way.

Anyway, you wanted feedback, so thats mine.

Ultimately, it's your choice.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan You wanted feedback on your terrible idea, so here you go.

Do a quick google and you'll see QTEs are, at best, tolerated and more often than not viewed with disdain to loathing.

People don't really download AVNs looking for a "game", they want a story with some interaction in the form of choices that are more than just flavor while over-all having a relaxing time, AKA: an AVN.

Quick-time evens are almost universally loathed in any "game", they are a blight on storytelling.
As far as AVNs go, they are in the same category as sandbox, puzzle, free-roam and point-and-click.
These are things people endure, not tags people seek out.
For example, I really think Love of Magic is one of the best titles on here from a story-telling perspective, but honestly the whole story could be told without the sandbox which is, for the most part, is a glorified scene selector, not a hub of emergent gameplay.

You'd be wasting dev time putting in something no one asked for, no one actually deeply desires and that adds exactly nothing to telling the story or enjoying lewds, the two main components of an AVN.
Because you know people are just going to save and load or scroll back before the QTE in order to "do it properly" when they get to one, right?

Why do you think walkthroughs are so popular?
Do you think people want 'random-ish' outcomes or do you think people want full control to choose the path their story goes?

This is the same as devs who try to shoe-horn an AVN into a sandbox.
Have you ever seen someone request an unofficial remake in order to add a sandbox? no.
You only ever see people wanting a non-sandbox version.

Have you ever seen a review where someone says, "but I wish it had more QTEs"?
No.
Not a single review in the history of electronic gaming has someone ever wished for more of them. [unless it was a comedic review.]
Even in 'action games' where the player is fully engaged and ready for 'action' there are never calls for either the introduction of or the addition of more QTEs.

View attachment 2698631

Additionally, QTEs like this punish anyone with a disability that impairs vision or dexterity or may be playing through with English as a second language and perhaps can't read at the speed of a native speaker.

Stick to telling a compelling story with adequate graphics rather than worrying about adding gimmicks that no one asked for and doesn't improve the storytelling in a tangible way.

Anyway, you wanted feedback, so thats mine.

Ultimately, it's your choice.
Thank you. I really appreciate feedbacks like this that can say their points in a calm and concise manner. Please consider your cents noted. I'll discuss this with the team. :)(y)

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Or, you could just not be a weirdo and type sister into the text box like the story intended so the dev doesn't have to spend time working around stupid shit.
Besides that a dialogue choice saying "She's my sister" would get this game banned from patreon.
And meaby let ppl have they own kink and don't judge em for it (or lack of them)? Rly, everyone of us is different kind of things some of us like incest, other like ntrs and the next one are into trees, sexualy... (ye, dendrofilia is a thing) Don't judge, just live and let others live ;)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And meaby let ppl have they own kink and don't judge em for it (or lack of them)? Rly, everyone of us is different kind of things some of us like incest, other like ntrs and the next one are into trees, sexualy... (ye, dendrofilia is a thing) Don't judge, just live and let others live ;)
People can have their own kinks, and dislike other ones. That's why we have tags, including the tag informing anyone clicking on this game that it's an incest game, and therefore it probably isn't going to make much sense if you intentionally name your relations to anything non incestuous.

Reactions: Superior24135

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
NiiChan
Ignoring the adding of timer to VN as i have simmilar feeling about em to Content_Consumer u have some wierdly codding as it still counting time when u are past the event and when u go back to change or just check others route (via load) the timer goes creazy and as it never stops (for me it was as i was reading it for 50s or more (NOT counting real time but clock timer) so u will have ur real timer only for the first time and every other are automaticly failed (save taken during choice select don't know how it will work with earlier save)

Reactions: Content_Consumer

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What was the minor bug ? does it have anything to do with Frey saying she feels heart broken even tho we are on her route unless im overthinking it NiiChan
Freya and some other characters don't know that MC is having a poly relationship. They are still thinking that he is just messing around and Aine is just a political marriage. In the next episode it will most likely be cleared

Reactions: Reniere

vycela

Dec 1, 2020
God I wan't the game to finish quickly so I can be satisfied by knowing what happens in the end Including Sicae but I also don't want the game to end because its so good and I really cherish all the moments.

also feedback on the QTE, Personally I'm against it especially if the time affect the gameplay, I know you give alot of time for us to read and make a choice but I'm usually a slow reader and English isn't my mother tongue so I had to re-read entire sentences sometimes

Reactions: Logber and qaywsx

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Jesus fuck i have 7 whole gigabytes free of space in my god damn fucking phone and the shitty android installer won't fucking install it

Reactions: Litvenko

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
New links are live due to bug fixes and minor changes.

DOWNLOADS:
WIN/LIN:
GDRIVE - MEGA
MAC: GDRIVE - MEGA
ANDROID: GDRIVE - MEGA

PATCH(WIN/LIN & MAC ONLY): [(Emma's Solo Ending) to (Chapter 1 - Episode 2)]
WIN/LIN: GDRIVE - MEGA
MAC: GDRIVE - MEGA

Have the OP links been updated? GDrive is unavailable due to high use and I've exceeded my Mega limit for the week. I'll need to use one of the other sites to get the update.

Luckily, I'm still working my way up to the new content. Been a busy week.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes