• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Adding QTE to make it more like a game...what dark fucking timeline did I wake up in. Glad that was reconsidered but shit...did this timeline praise Ryse? Too horrible to imagine such.

ChickyNene

Jan 17, 2021
Adding QTE to make it more like a game...what dark fucking timeline did I wake up in. Glad that was reconsidered but shit...did this timeline praise Ryse? Too horrible to imagine such.
Who wouldn't want to wake up in a timeline where Ryse stands uncontested at the top of the gaming Olympus? Just imagine, a world where every narrative-driven game incorporates QTEs, following Ryse's extraordinary example. Truly, a tantalizing thought.

Do stick around. It'll be thrilling to see where this dark timeline leads us next.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
damn this chapter was done so beautifully again.. so happy to get into a deep look into Gwens family and Gwen herself.. was really nice to see, thanks NiiChan and team q.q

i wanted to ask something else but i forgot what lmao

Edit: AH YES! i cant seem to unlock that 2nd Moon scene which appeared locked in the gallery. is it in the recent update or something from before which i seem to have missed?

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
damn this chapter was done so beautifully again.. so happy to get into a deep look into Gwens family and Gwen herself.. was really nice to see, thanks NiiChan and team q.q

Edit: AH YES! i cant seem to unlock that 2nd Moon scene which appeared locked in the gallery. is it in the recent update or something from before which i seem to have missed?
Go back to ch1 - ep1 - p2 where you asked if you should pick her up or not. If you already did that, then you missed a point somwhere. And yeah, you missed a good chunck of the update if you didn't get to see that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Go back to ch1 - ep1 - p2 where you asked if you should pick her up or not. If you already did that, then you missed a point somwhere. And yeah, you missed a good chunck of the update if you didn't get to see that.
lmao looks like i gotta speedrun again huh
btw there is a dialogue typo in this update i think.
the scene after the party where MC and Gwen have a "serious talk" Gwen says: you got my "dad on your side which i didnt expect."
I think instead of "dad" it was supposed to be "mom", right? because the mom was the tough nut to crack, not the dad.
that would make more sense IMO at least.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
lmao looks like i gotta speedrun again huh
btw there is a dialogue typo in this update i think.
the scene after the party where MC and Gwen have a "serious talk" Gwen says: you got my "dad on your side which i didnt expect."
I think instead of "dad" it was supposed to be "mom", right? because the mom was the tough nut to crack, not the dad.
that would make more sense IMO at least.
He got both on his side. First, her dad (one of the earlier episodes of the prologue), now her mom (see next line in the dialogue).

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

looks like you gotta get that one point from "you come within seconds" line... bro so mean xd

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Everyone talking about Gwen but come on... date with Mom was the best, the knife thing got me, it's really rare for a VN to make me laugh... this did everytime. Goes without saying... awesome update.

Reactions: OEJ

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
He got both on his side. First, her dad (one of the earlier episodes of the prologue), now her mom (see next line in the dialogue).
my game says: "you got my dad on your side which i did not expect. now you fixed our biggest problem: our family."
from my point of view. getting her dad on his side wasnt a huge problem, cuz they both Gwen and her dad are more "easygoing", also because Gwen trusts her man, that she wouldnt think it would be a problem to get on her dads good side.

but the real problem was her mom. so getting onto her moms good side is ONE big problem, but ALSO fixing their whole FAMILY problem are a huge thing. So from my POV it felt "mom" instead of "dad" was more fitting here and maybe the writers unintentionally typoed here

maybe im just reading too much into it. i thought it was a small mistake maybe but if that is indented then i didnt say anything xd

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Everyone talking about Gwen but come on... date with Mom was the best, the knife thing got me, it's really rare for a VN to make me laugh... this did everytime. Goes without saying... awesome update.
The knife things seems to be a common occurence for the redhead Hahn family women as her sister seemed similar in sicae lol

Reactions: linkinn

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
my game says: "you got my dad on your side which i did not expect. now you fixed our biggest problem: our family."
from my point of view. getting her dad on his side wasnt a huge problem, cuz they both Gwen and her dad are more "easygoing", also because Gwen trusts her man, that she wouldnt think it would be a problem to get on her dads good side.

but the real problem was her mom. so getting onto her moms good side is ONE big problem, but ALSO fixing their whole FAMILY problem are a huge thing. So from my POV it felt "mom" instead of "dad" was more fitting here and maybe the writers unintentionally typoed here

maybe im just reading too much into it. i thought it was a small mistake maybe but if that is indented then i didnt say anything xd
For me the meaning was obvious, at first he got her dad on board (due to having the balls to meet him even tho the dad knew he had deflowered his girl in a school bathroom) and seems to be a intimidating presence which was nessecary to solve her biggest problem (her family relationship = the mom's behavior).

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I'm even more interested now to see what kind of person Jovian is to be able to be Klara's husband for so long. On the other hand he seemingly did turn crazy.

And don't forget Moon and her escape from Glabia. Truly heartwrenching.

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 1479236
Overview:
You will play as Kei (name can be changed), a young man who has experienced bullying from the girl
he confessed to during high school.
After fighting your way through heaven and hell just to change your physical appearance,
you swore to get your revenge one day on her.
However, upon reaching adulthood, you realized that taking revenge is a fool's game and decided to simply
move on with your life.
One day, your landlady put the other rooms in your house for rent.
Without your knowledge, that girl alongside her friends, are the ones moving in.
However, you will soon discover something that will change your life forever.
While diving down into each character's heart-warming stories,
you'll experience growth more than you ever thought you would.

THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-16
Release Date: 2023-06-15
Developer: NiiChan - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch1 Ep2 Fix 1
Language: English
Other Games: Sicae
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Concept Teaser:

This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapters.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only (Experimental [Emma's Solo Ending to Ch1 - Ep2]
Win/Linux:
GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - Official Walkthrough Mod - Character details/timeline (spoilers) - Walkthrough - Walkthrough-Gallery Mod* - Portuguese-Brazilian translation* -
Small Uncensor Fix*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 971731 View attachment 971732 View attachment 971733 View attachment 971734 View attachment 971735 View attachment 971736 View attachment 971737 View attachment 1044895 View attachment 1044896 View attachment 1044897 View attachment 1044899 View attachment 1052803 View attachment 1052804 View attachment 1052805 View attachment 1052806 View attachment 1165472 View attachment 1165473 View attachment 1165474 View attachment 1165475 View attachment 1165476 View attachment 1165477 View attachment 1314856 View attachment 1314858 View attachment 1314862 View attachment 1405475 View attachment 1405476
any other mirrors? gdrive is overloaded and me is limited. may do a gofile upload?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyBullyIsMyLover-CH1EP2Fix1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 3, 2020
The knife things seems to be a common occurence for the redhead Hahn family women as her sister seemed similar in sicae lol
okay okay first keep in mind this is the first time I'm playing Gwen's route

I have rejected every single girl in the entire game except for her but for some reason, I can't activate her new content

please tell me I don't need to be in a relationship with another girl to get her new content

because I'm a monogamous player
screenshot0001.png

Cahmon

Jul 24, 2021
okay okay first keep in mind this is the first time I'm playing Gwen's route

I have rejected every single girl in the entire game except for her but for some reason, I can't activate her new content

please tell me I don't need to be in a relationship with another girl to get her new content

because I'm a monogamous player
View attachment 2702489
That's weird, I'm on a Gwen only route and got the content. You don't need to be on any other girls route as far as I know. When you were having the conversation with her mother did you maybe choose "try to answer Emilda"? I think you have to choose don't meddle with them

Last edited:
Reactions: bacienvu88
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes