• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
okay okay first keep in mind this is the first time I'm playing Gwen's route

I have rejected every single girl in the entire game except for her but for some reason, I can't activate her new content

please tell me I don't need to be in a relationship with another girl to get her new content

because I'm a monogamous player
View attachment 2702489
Not sure if you intended to quote me but i will answer anyway. Something is definitily wrong there if youre screen is at the point of the new content. At this point you can/should already have 9 love points with gwen. So im not really sure at which point at the story you are?

And usually you should be able to date only one of the girls yet in gwen's case youre gonna miss content as she's kinda the "head of the harem" and kinda assembles and plays the other girls lol

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure if you intended to quote me but i will answer anyway. Something is definitily wrong there if youre screen is at the point of the new content. At this point you can/should already have 9 love points with gwen. So im not really sure at which point at the story you are?

And usually you should be able to date only one of the girls yet in gwen's case youre gonna miss content as she's kinda the "head of the harem" and kinda assembles and plays the other girls lol
brother I don't care about missing out on content with the other girls

Sep 3, 2020
Are you on her path ? I had the problem as i loaded my save that her and Sky's path were set to 'no' for some reason.
yes brother but for some reason I was only able to get four points in my entire playthrough
screenshot0001.png
but keep in mind I rejected the other girls so maybe they have the other four points I need

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
well the last time we talked to each other one on one is before we left for the beach

but the last time we actually talk to each other one-on-one alone is when I heard her play music in her room
So you didn't have a talk with Gwen in ch1 ep1 about a gym date between MC and Gwen which they had to cancel because of the beach outing? That section then switched to them talking about MC and Aine getting engaged.

Sep 3, 2020
So you didn't have a talk with Gwen in ch1 ep1 about a gym date between MC and Gwen which they had to cancel because of the beach outing? That section then switched to them talking about MC and Aine getting engaged.
I found one of the points I needed

and you guys are never going to guess where it was I had to go to the beach with Sky

because before I go to the beach Gwen comes up to my room to remind me about something

how was I supposed to know that fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thank you so much to everyone from the bottom of my heart for your help if I need any more help I'll let you know

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes