• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
NiiChan

Out of curiosity, if we DO decide NOT to follow one or more particular routs with the LIs, will it affect anything else in the game?

For example, I've planned on not following Klara's route, as the whole Milf thing never really did anything for me. Not that she's not hot, it's just not my thing. That also allows me to have her as mother and it not get weird.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
NiiChan

Out of curiosity, if we DO decide NOT to follow one or more particular routs with the LIs, will it affect anything else in the game?

For example, I've planned on not following Klara's route, as the whole Milf thing never really did anything for me. Not that she's not hot, it's just not my thing. That also allows me to have her as mother and it not get weird.
I would really like a friendship-route with her too, im really not into mother-son or father-daughter relationships and they are gross for me but at the same time the dev made Klara to be such an awesome character that i dont want to miss her scenes as she is just hilarious and awesome

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I would really like a friendship-route with her too, im really not into mother-son or father-daughter relationships and they are gross for me but at the same time the dev made Klara to be such an awesome character that i dont want to miss her scenes as she is just hilarious and awesome
I'd like a side story telling all shenanigans Klara Poltergeist of Drealerra was up to in High School. :D

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan

Being in a girl's route or not doesn't affect anything main story-wise.
However, you'll miss the harem scenes she may be on in the future.
For example, her, plus one or more characters.
Also, lose one route, you'll miss the all-or-nothing route, which will start soon. Also, unlike Gwen and some, certain characters' future arcs trigger within a certain harem/rival route, like Sky in the SkyXGwen back on the beach island.

All or nothing route will be the prominent route, 'cause harem. The main game ending will be taken from this too.

Last edited:

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
I do actually think the concept of the QTE is not that bad, though putting a timer on reading time do really annoying. I think you can kinda put a timer on making the decision. Left the thinking part alone, put a timer with a very short time for the player to decide, and block rollback. This can make the game has a slight feeling of pressure while blocking the rollback function will make it a bit harder and punishing for player, this maybe can help you create some gameplay feeling and not annoyed whoever don't like this too much, i think ?

We've decided the remove the QTE completely from the game. A new build will be posted in a few hours for...

... public release.
Or at least on my end.
View attachment 2700960

kjlks

Jul 25, 2017
good freaking lord, this is the first time ive ever had tears welling up reading a VN
good stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: etool

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Being in a girl's route or not doesn't affect anything main story-wise.
However, you'll miss the harem scenes she may be on in the future.
For example, her, plus one or more characters.
Also, lose one route, you'll miss the all-or-nothing route, which will start soon. Also, unlike Gwen and some, certain characters' future arcs trigger within a certain harem/rival route, like Sky in the SkyXGwen back on the beach island.

All or nothing route will be the prominent route, 'cause harem. The main game ending will be taken from this too.
Sigh. OK, thanks for the reply. I guess she gets turned into a step-mom instead of just being mother (I hated the landlady thing). Not quite as creepy that way.

Sky is already a foster sister, which works out well for the story, at least so far.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I skipped Em's ending because my first playthrough is harem. So, great update! I'm really enjoying it. All girls are amazingAl! That last scene it was very heartbreaking. Can't wait to "make things right" with that character.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sigh. OK, thanks for the reply. I guess she gets turned into a step-mom instead of just being mother (I hated the landlady thing). Not quite as creepy that way.

Sky is already a foster sister, which works out well for the story, at least so far.
Hmm? Not sure how far you played yet but nothing of it (landlady, stepmother, foster-sister) works out for the story. Klara and Jovian are very explicit his real parents and his bloodline is mentioned like thousand times and has seemingly strong traits. All the bad stuff which happened in the mc's youth happened because he's the child of klara and jovian.

The whole reason why Jess takes the mc under her wing is because of his aunt which is the sister of Klara which is explicitly mentioned and they share a lot of traits (Klara & Georgia). His sister gets to know all the stuff about the clan because they are their descendants its literally about them having the same blood in their veins. So its pretty hard to headcannon all of this away haha

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Please no. It is just annoying and don't stop someone who wants to "cheat" anyway since you can just load a previous save. Also it is my business if I want to "cheat" or not
yea, it was intended to make ppl save and load it, just making things a little bit annoying for punishment ya know. This is just my recommendation if he still wants to stick with the "gameplay" idea though, and I do like the thinking process shit, it does make me feel smart asf.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I do like the thinking process shit, it does make me feel smart asf.
We wanted to keep it, but the general majority seems against it, and we listen, so YEET the QTE.
However, we know how to keep MC's quick thought process through transitions and effects, so it's not all lost. We'll implement that on Francis' door scene in the next installment and future challenges that will come the MC's way.

Reactions: Litvenko

Wrath5

Nov 11, 2021
Is anyone else having issues with mixdrop and pixeldrain? They either don't connecting to the page, or the download stops after only 10Mb or so?

The GDrive is maxed out for the time being, and the file size is larger than my mega allowance. :(

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
All those who are somehow related to Hera have a name that belongs to a deity. Our protagonist's "best" friend is a guy named Shu.
How is Shu related to Hera?

Hera's sister is called Jess. Not a goddess name as far as I am aware. Hera's son was named Simon. I don't think Simon is a name of any deity.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
How is Shu related to Hera?

Hera's sister is called Jess. Not a goddess name as far as I am aware. Hera's son was named Simon. I don't think Simon is a name of any deity.
It's just a guess. Ok that with the names I have then somehow mixed up. The fact that Shu has a god's name I still find a peculiar coincidence.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
It's just a guess. Ok that with the names I have then somehow mixed up. The fact that Shu has a god's name I still find a peculiar coincidence.
I doubt it's anything specifically Hera related. After all, the MC's father's name is Jovian, aka Jupiter.

that doesn't even take Freya and Aine into consideration. I just think Niichan likes throwing the names of deity's into the game.

Edit to say: I didn't even catch Shu being one of them. Nice catch.

Reactions: hadbla
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes