• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
Still catching up, but I'm glad I went back and just reset the relationships to Mother, Sister, and Father, because man, it would be absolutely silly otherwise.

Does mean that I have to just kind of ignore the whole thing that you have no choice, you slept with your sister before the game started.

But otherwise, it's just impossible to take seriously (or as close to serious as possible). It's pretty obvious that Klara's the MC's mother, and using "Landlady" like a name (where someone might say "Mother") sounds weird enough, but I pretty much lost it when I was thinking about the one line where someone is talking to Aine and says something about talking to her Mother-In-Law, and the idea that the line would have otherwise been "your Landlady-In-Law" is, well, pretty hilarious but also not something anyone would ever say. And if the guy causing trouble was just our Landlord and not our father, then no one's going to try to seek revenge against you. What, you've been paying the guy rent your whole life?

I mean... it's just kind of blatantly obvious what the relationships are. And I'm not gonna judge people who are into that (certainly not for me), but man, I wish the game was redone to remove the one scene and make sure it's clear on the other that you have an out and aren't basically forced to talk about how much you and your sister are in romantic love with each other and all. Just switching things out for the cliche replacements doesn't fix it for those of us who don't want to be forced into that.

Otherwise, pretty fun, even if the storyline seems to go from 0 to 200 toward the end of the Prologue. Which, if I'm honest, kind of feels like they were wanting to just get to the main story they wanted to tell, "post-Prologue," and just did a speedrun of getting from where we were at that point of the story to where we need to be for them to tell the story they want to tell. If things get explained better later, no harm, but for now I am very confused with a bunch of stuff just being tossed at me out of the blue and the MC just making up his mind to do things when I'm still trying to figure out where he decided to do that...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
And that's awesome. Revenge on pretty girls is one of the dumbest things in the world for sore losers. Hate that trope.
*lol* You're right and still the first reaction you got for your post was a facepalm without any comment. Maybe this dude has good arguments why it's a smart thing to take revenge or why people who does this aren't sore losers. But why discuss if you can facepalm?

I love this board. So many fun people.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
And that's awesome. Revenge on pretty girls is one of the dumbest things in the world for sore losers. Hate that trope.
A good part about the game is how its usually so far not black and white or good and evil. Everything seems kinda grey. It always depends on how much information we have about something. Like breaking the bitch hera who guides the mc's time of being bullyied and putting her down.

And we get this revenge, Hera is broken and ruined yet it just didnt felt satisfying at all (to me at least) when we learn about her reasoning and motivations which are misguided but just sad and in the end you're just feeling pitty for a broken human being. I guess it will be similar with mc's father, he probably didnt just killed Hera's kid and went silent because he was a "bad guy".

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
A good part about the game is how its usually so far not black and white or good and evil. Everything seems kinda grey. It always depends on how much information we have about something. Like breaking the bitch hera who guides the mc's time of being bullyied and putting her down.

And we get this revenge, Hera is broken and ruined yet it just didnt felt satisfying at all (to me at least) when we learn about her reasoning and motivations which are misguided but just sad and in the end you're just feeling pitty for a broken human being. I guess it will be similar with mc's father, he probably didnt just killed Hera's kid and went silent because he was a "bad guy".
That's the thing about revenge. One thing that simplifies things a lot. And in the end, what remains? Sense of satisfaction? Or more an emptiness until the next vendetta against the world and its injustice?

Personally, in my run-through, I let Hera follow through with her slap at MC. So she has it out of her system and gives her the opportunity to think, whether she does it is another again. But it's pretty obvious that Hera was/is being manipulated just as MC's father probably was. Very likely he was blackmailed that if he doesn't do it something will happen to his family, i.e. wife and children. And now hides in shame. Or he was brainwashed and is now a murder puppet (not to be abbreviated with Muppet).

I at least wouldn't be surprised if it's something like that, Niichan has a taste for gritty stuff.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That's the thing about revenge. One thing that simplifies things a lot. And in the end, what remains? Sense of satisfaction? Or more an emptiness until the next vendetta against the world and its injustice?

Personally, in my run-through, I let Hera follow through with her slap at MC. So she has it out of her system and gives her the opportunity to think, whether she does it is another again. But it's pretty obvious that Hera was/is being manipulated just as MC's father probably was. Very likely he was blackmailed that if he doesn't do it something will happen to his family, i.e. wife and children. And now hides in shame. Or he was brainwashed and is now a murder puppet (not to be abbreviated with Muppet).

I at least wouldn't be surprised if it's something like that, Niichan has a taste for gritty stuff.
I feel like letting her slap you is the way to go too and it kinda mirrors what happened between the two of them so far. She's attacking yet doesnt feel any satisfaction him and he's seemingly unfazed by it. Like she attacked him all the years (using aine for it) and in the end he still won, standing in front of her not only in a more powerful/influential position compared to her but even still being a goodhearted guy who even both of her daughter(s) fell in love with.

Kinda showing her that there is a better out in this whole revenge game (before getting back in with the father as target this time haha).

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Still catching up, but I'm glad I went back and just reset the relationships to Mother, Sister, and Father, because man, it would be absolutely silly otherwise.

Does mean that I have to just kind of ignore the whole thing that you have no choice, you slept with your sister before the game started.

But otherwise, it's just impossible to take seriously (or as close to serious as possible). It's pretty obvious that Klara's the MC's mother, and using "Landlady" like a name (where someone might say "Mother") sounds weird enough, but I pretty much lost it when I was thinking about the one line where someone is talking to Aine and says something about talking to her Mother-In-Law, and the idea that the line would have otherwise been "your Landlady-In-Law" is, well, pretty hilarious but also not something anyone would ever say. And if the guy causing trouble was just our Landlord and not our father, then no one's going to try to seek revenge against you. What, you've been paying the guy rent your whole life?

I mean... it's just kind of blatantly obvious what the relationships are. And I'm not gonna judge people who are into that (certainly not for me), but man, I wish the game was redone to remove the one scene and make sure it's clear on the other that you have an out and aren't basically forced to talk about how much you and your sister are in romantic love with each other and all. Just switching things out for the cliche replacements doesn't fix it for those of us who don't want to be forced into that.

Otherwise, pretty fun, even if the storyline seems to go from 0 to 200 toward the end of the Prologue. Which, if I'm honest, kind of feels like they were wanting to just get to the main story they wanted to tell, "post-Prologue," and just did a speedrun of getting from where we were at that point of the story to where we need to be for them to tell the story they want to tell. If things get explained better later, no harm, but for now I am very confused with a bunch of stuff just being tossed at me out of the blue and the MC just making up his mind to do things when I'm still trying to figure out where he decided to do that...
I guess landlady landlord is just an excuse to avoid the patreon police from taking down the game because of incest

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Btw why is the starting always: Landlady and roommates and someone has to make an incest patch for it? Was a new law introduced or something that made all devs have to change from incest to roommates/Landlords?

DutchmanJan

Jun 14, 2017
Oh, you'll see... soon enough. Enjoy the updates when they are still all sunshine and rainbows. :HideThePain:
Wait, this was all sunshine and rainbows?! I don't think my mental health will survive this story :eek: (Still love it though. Last update was another banger!)

Btw why is the starting always: Landlady and roommates and someone has to make an incest patch for it? Was a new law introduced or something that made all devs have to change from incest to roommates/Landlords?
This was caused by new terms at Patreon a few years back, where incest was no longer tolerated. So many changed from "Mother" and "Sister" to "Landord" and "Roommate".

Reactions: Jeycii_ and slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This was caused by new terms at Patreon a few years back, where incest was no longer tolerated. So many changed from "Mother" and "Sister" to "Landord" and "Roommate".
To piggyback off of this further: a majority of the incest patches are made by the developer and usually include a flag that unlocks the original dialogue. Some developers implement more creative approaches, such as letting you dictate the relationships, but the dialogue usually fits for familial relations.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes