• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I was thinking more along the lines of "female".
He never behaved girly/female .. yeah he was insecure as a kid and got bullied but he used this partof his past to devolop and mature into a headstrong yet chill guy. I would suggest you to try it (growing up and the game ..)

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
He never behaved girly/female .. yeah he was insecure as a kid and got bullied but he used this partof his past to devolop and mature into a headstrong yet chill guy. I would suggest you to try it (growing up and the game ..)
It's more visual than anything, he looks like one of those "they/them" xyrs.

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Oh, sorry got you wrong than. Dunno about that i feel like all male hs mc's look the same .. you probably dont gonna like his best friend tho lol
Why, what's his best friend look like?
I don't mind the models, I just personally can't play a game like this if I'm supposed to be the MC. But that doesn't mean this game isn't good. Just not for me.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Why, what's his best friend look like?
I don't mind the models, I just personally can't play a game like this if I'm supposed to be the MC. But that doesn't mean this game isn't good. Just not for me.
Just started the game again and took a look at the mc again, whats your problem with him? He's not a super chad but muscular, fit and height seems fine too, more of an ninja/assisin than a bodybuilder type of guy

And yeah, his best friend really looks like a girl and a lot of people dont believe he's a guy in the story

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Just started the game again and took a look at the mc again, whats your problem with him? He's not a super chad but muscular, fit and height seems fine too, more of an ninja/assisin than a bodybuilder type of guy

And yeah, his best friend really looks like a girl and a lot of people dont believe he's a guy in the story
That skinny green haired girl is muscular? lmoa

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Respect for the game for sticking to its guns. Got to the scene were the 3 bitches show up, and chose the only logical option of slamming the door in their faces because I refused to play the mc as a pussy. Essentially got the game over screen.

Tipped my hat to the dev and proceeded to delete the game. As far as I am concerned that is the canon ending.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Got to the scene were the 3 bitches show up, and chose the only logical option of slamming the door in their faces because I refused to play the mc as a pussy.
>Refuses to play as a pussy
>Chooses the most pussy option in the whole game
You can't make this shit up people, this forum is an absolutely endless source of comic irony.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Respect for the game for sticking to its guns. Got to the scene were the 3 bitches show up, and chose the only logical option of slamming the door in their faces because I refused to play the mc as a pussy. Essentially got the game over screen.

Tipped my hat to the dev and proceeded to delete the game. As far as I am concerned that is the canon ending.
That is literally the joke ending that the dev added for the dum dums... :KEK:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

7qzqd1.jpg

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes