• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
They're both over 50, which likely means likely past child-bearing age, and yet we have no hints, verbally or visually, that either became a mother themselves. They just stayed in the family homes their whole lives, never finding someone to love besides their parents and sibling?
Or they are just visiting their dad to take care of him and their other loved ones are back home.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Or they are just visiting their dad to take care of him and their other loved ones are back home.
With 0 pictures of the MC's grandkids on the table? Have you been to a grandparents home? There's more pictures of their grandkids than their own kids.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
With 0 pictures of the MC's grandkids on the table? Have you been to a grandparents home? There's more pictures of their grandkids than their own kids.
dude, seriously this is beyond nitpicking.... if lets say the dev adds them then someone else will ask whatever happened to those ppl... then should the dev make an after after story??

Reactions: Tremonia

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
the emma solo ending was mainly to introduce leah
also leah might have a family
it was hinted in the game i think

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
dude, seriously this is beyond nitpicking.... if lets say the dev adds them then someone else will ask whatever happened to those ppl... then should the dev make an after after story??
yoda approves your post.jpg

Reactions: OEJ

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Just like 2-4 grandkids in 1 picture. They don't even have to be unique models, just pre-mades thrown in. And who is gonna demand a follow-up on last second kids you won't even see dialog for? It's an ENDING for a solo path. Unless the dev makes a new game which follows this one, who could ask? It's a small touch just to make the ending a little less depressing, less like it's the end of the MC's line. I'm not trying to force the dev to do anything here, and honestly it's already released so it's too late for changes. That being said, I wanted to give my thoughts on it and I did. Maybe it'll be useful in the future, maybe it goes nowhere, but it's a game in development and I gave my 2 cents.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Meaning to ask u
Who is that character in ur pfp
That's the precious queen Lydia from One Day at a Time. A really good game but with a strong topic (drug addiction) so many players avoid it. It's a first work from the dev. You should have this in mind if you want to try it. In the first chapters you can see the dev was still new in graphics. Maybe another point why some players didn't gave the game the chance it deserves. I for myself can strongly recommend this game.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
That's the precious queen Lydia from One Day at a Time. A really good game but with a strong topic (drug addiction) so many players avoid it. It's a first work from the dev. You should have this in mind if you want to try it. In the first chapters you can see the dev was still new in graphics. Maybe another point why some players didn't gave the game the chance it deserves. I for myself can strongly recommend this game.
wait.........
oh my fucking god
i actually downloaded the game last month
forgot about it because of my exams :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
thanks for reminding me

Reactions: Tremonia

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
yep.,
Aine, Freya, Hera - names of goddesses from different faiths/pantheons
The names certainly fit them (Aine and Freya sharing the love quality). As for Hera, her vengeful trait is the most prominent about her character in the game, tormenting the protagonist in the hopes of dragging Jovian from the shadows to no avail (and surprisingly Freya and Hera as Jess noted, were very close until Freya left her mother, not so much with her eldest daughter however). That's very interesting indeed. :)

Reactions: JosephH151 and OEJ

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I gotta say as much as I love mBimL its really sad to see Lily so pushed to the side. in the early chapters she was engaged with so much that I was hoping for some smooth progress but right now with all that Sicae and mafia business going on, Lily didnt get any time to shine. I can vaguely guess that there would be much more content for her story later on but right now.. just Lily dryspell q.q

• Sad
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I gotta say as much as I love mBimL its really sad to see Lily so pushed to the side. in the early chapters she was engaged with so much that I was hoping for some smooth progress but right now with all that Sicae and mafia business going on, Lily didnt get any time to shine. I can vaguely guess that there would be much more content for her story later on but right now.. just Lily dryspell q.q
Whatever happened to Lily after her time in the club (and the leg injury she suffered), it would've been interesting to see. And at least according to a conversation in the burger joint (after the hell week Freya and the protagonist went through thanks to Jess), she's due to leave in 2 weeks time. Maybe in the upcoming update, or a next one her story will be further developed. It's a matter of waiting and see right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeycii_

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Whatever happened to Lily after her time in the club (and the leg injury she suffered), it would've been interesting to see. And at least according to a conversation in the burger joint (after the hell week Freya and the protagonist went through thanks to Jess), she's due to leave in 2 weeks time. Maybe in the upcoming update, or a next one her story will be further developed. It's a matter of waiting and see right now.
I disagree, to me Lily feels like a LI of a different game. Like shes just one more pretty girl but kinda too meaningless at this point, the pacing of the story kinda rendered her obsolete at this point imo. Or obsolete is maybe too harsh, more like disconnected like i cant see her adding anything "new" to the li-table anymore.

Maybe her connection to moon will tag her closer to the story in the future but just involving her in the story (and her sidestory) for the sake of another li without any meaningful connections otherwise sounds unnessecary to me.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
wait i did download an incest patch before... where was it again? xd

edit. ah yes right we could choose ourself, great idea

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes