• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I gotta say as much as I love mBimL its really sad to see Lily so pushed to the side. in the early chapters she was engaged with so much that I was hoping for some smooth progress but right now with all that Sicae and mafia business going on, Lily didnt get any time to shine. I can vaguely guess that there would be much more content for her story later on but right now.. just Lily dryspell q.q
Man, Krystal from My Real Desires reminds me of Lily so much for some reason. their characters feel so familiar too... i just like both of these characters... damn, wished again Lily wouldt be so sidelined rn q.q

Reactions: FjPji

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Man, Krystal from My Real Desires reminds me of Lily so much for some reason. their characters feel so familiar too... i just like both of these characters... damn, wished again Lily wouldt be so sidelined rn q.q
Lily was a sideline from the start, but I did not intend for her to become like this. Her arc in prologue ep6 and slow progress in the game resulted from me trying too much and adding more LIs, which was my honest mistake. I bit more than what I could chew. So, I'm sure people realize it by now, but she was set aside, finalizing the entire setup for the main story. I could not squeeze her in for a role in the entire setup anymore.

Do we still have plans for her? Yes, a big one.
Is it a good plan? Yes, but maybe a bit evil of me. Although, I think it'll be worth it later on.

I will probably lose some audience from this, but this is my best and only option to rectify my mistake. A very late-game role that Lily alone holds.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Lily was a sideline from the start, but I did not intend for her to become like this. Her arc in prologue ep6 and slow progress in the game resulted from me trying too much and adding more LIs, which was my honest mistake. I bit more than what I could chew. So, I'm sure people realize it by now, but she was set aside, finalizing the entire setup for the main story. I could not squeeze her in for a role in the entire setup anymore.

Is it a good plan? Yes, but maybe a bit evil of me. Although, I think it'll be worth it later on.

I will probably lose some audience from this, but this is my best and only option to rectify my mistake. A very late-game role that Lily alone holds.
Noooo, even tho one would notice what treatment she got but reading this from the dev himself hits like an extra blow.. it could have been any other girl for me, Freya, Naomi, even Klara, but for Lily to take that blow... man, im just unlucky with my preferences I guess haha
But im glad that she will still get a role at least.. but late game role means some years without spicy Lily content.. sigh..

Still big thanks for clarifying this. now i wont have any hopes for the upcoming time.

A toast to the dumped one - cheers

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020

You bastard! (and I don't care how you identify, you're a bastard :ROFLMAO: ) My poor Lilly! :cry:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, if I understand correctly (which is quite rare :Kappa:) the "main" LI are : Aine,Emma,Gwen,Freya,Klara and Moon? I put Naomi apart because I find her sidelined too(even though she had more screen time last update)
Which makes us 2 "secondary" LI? :unsure:
Aine, Emma, and Gwen are the only main girls. The rest are sides. Though Lily was cast aside too much.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Noooo, even tho one would notice what treatment she got but reading this from the dev himself hits like an extra blow.. it could have been any other girl for me, Freya, Naomi, even Klara, but for Lily to take that blow... man, im just unlucky with my preferences I guess haha
But im glad that she will still get a role at least.. but late game role means some years without spicy Lily content.. sigh..

Still big thanks for clarifying this. now i wont have any hopes for the upcoming time.

A toast to the dumped one - cheers
At the end of the day, the plan made her a special character. But it will take time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017

When you say a bit evil? You are not planning to make her a damsel in distress, right?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
When you say a bit evil? You are not planning to make her a damsel in distress, right?
Whenever I read "evil" i think of NTR, but considering there are no ntr tag and there are MANY ntr haters, my guess is as good as yours...

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I read some comments on this thread and I see that there is a link between MBIML and Sicae?? What it is? Or am I too stupid for not seeing it? Sorry if the question has already been asked

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I read some comments on this thread and I see that there is a link between MBIML and Sicae?? What it is? Or am I too stupid for not seeing it? Sorry if the question has already been asked
they should literally be in the same universe.. i mean even the same characters appear. its just there is a small time difference

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Are you serious??? Roommate and Landlady, ahem ahem, are not in the list of main LIs???
You are not planning to kill them are you???

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Ngl im honestly not surprised and glad that the dev confirmed this. Sky and Klara never deemed to me as main LI.
Aine, Emma, Gwen (and Lily aehm ahem) always felt as the main ones. having too many main LI would be just confusing

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Ngl im honestly not surprised and glad that the dev confirmed this. Sky and Klara never deemed to me as main LI.
Aine, Emma, Gwen (and Lily aehm ahem) always felt as the main ones. having too many main LI would be just confusing
If you followed the story from beginning. Sky was first introduced LI even before rest of three LIs( Flashbacks don't count, in game progression Sky was the first introduced LI).

There can be more main LIs as long as they get closures. You have options to reject then as well. So I don't think there is anything wrong there.

Sky should have been a main LI atleast.

I agree with Klara one, because she was confirmed LI way down the line.

And beach scene writing by Nichan explained how important Sky was to MC.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes