• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexTalksXD

Dec 1, 2020
DUDE wtf is the chapter 5, why the fuck am i crying there is literal tears on my keyboard righting this , i would never would have that i would crying playing this type of game i am lost for words fucking fantastic job of story telling even though its a H game i am just gonna end here i need to go take a walk

Reactions: slick97 and OEJ

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
NiiChan
I just noted that the place they live in is called Golden City everywhere in Sicae and MBML except Prologue Ep6 of MBML where it is called Golden Town.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan
I just noted that the place they live in is called Golden City everywhere in Sicae and MBML except Prologue Ep6 of MBML where it is called Golden Town.
Yeah, I've changed the name to Golden City. Seems like I missed some. I'll review it once I'm back to work. Thanks!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I do wonder if more lethal characters will attempt to move against characters such as Moon (aka Lee Ha-Jeong and Subject Four during her time in the military) or the protagonist (especially in the former's case if her old comrades in arms and officers learn she's still alive and Subject Two is dispatched to eliminate her or moves against the protagonist in order to psychologically torment and hurt Moon in order to get her) in the story.
Sicae, soon enough.

Reactions: ArDZer

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I don't know if this has been said yet, but, has anyone else noticed Shu and Jess have the exact same necklace, earing and thier hair is way to similar.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't know if this has been said yet, but, has anyone else noticed Shu and Jess have the exact same necklace, earing and thier hair is way to similar.
Yes, they have similar cross-shaped necklace and earring. The significance of that is not yet revealed as far as I know. As for the hair, Shu's is white, Jess's is gray. The known association between them is that Shu's father Diego runs the clan-hotel Meridian. And Jess is the intelligence officer of said clan (see Sicae).

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Yes, they have similar cross-shaped necklace and earring. The significance of that is not yet revealed as far as I know. As for the hair, Shu's is white, Jess's is gray. The known association between them is that Shu's father Diego runs the clan-hotel Meridian. And Jess is the intelligence officer of said clan (see Sicae).
I was more wondering if Shu is an actual male. Well that and the jewelry kind of had me asking questions. lol. I mean if I am not mistaken on the beach Shu asks the MC "Have you ever seen my body?" To which the answer was no. That being said in some outfits Shu wears it seems like there itty bitty bumps there. So given the necklace, earring and similar hair I started asking myself just how close Shu is to all this and is Shu really a guy...ya know

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I was more wondering if Shu is an actual male. Well that and the jewelry kind of had me asking questions. lol. I mean if I am not mistaken on the beach Shu asks the MC "Have you ever seen my body?" To which the answer was no. That being said in some outfits Shu wears it seems like there itty bitty bumps there. So given the necklace, earring and similar hair I started asking myself just how close Shu is to all this and is Shu really a guy...ya know
June, his ex-girlfriend, haven't mentioned Shu having unexpected naughty bits at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Litvenko

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The protagonist does say in a conversation before heading to the island that "the creator may have intended Shu to be female, but forgot about it and gave him a dick instead". And of course other characters such as Klara and Naomi have expressed doubts about him being a man at all, or the time when Shu jumps by accident on a hot pool left on overnight by Gwen's father Glenn and screams in agony and angrily "I'm. A. Guy!" after he calls her miss. :giggle:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

This was posted on Illusion's twitter account (I found that first mentioned in the Eternum thread). Seems the company that created HS and Koikatsu is shutting down its operations by next August 18th (Japan time). Wonder how much this could affect this ongoing project.

1689317246593.png
This is their Steam announcement. Just passing the (unfortunate) message.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

This was posted on Illusion's twitter account (I found that first mentioned in the Eternum thread). Seems the company that created HS and Koikatsu is shutting down its operations by next August 18th (Japan time). Wonder how much this could affect this ongoing project.

View attachment 2768580
This is their Steam announcement. Just passing the (unfortunate) message.
Shouldn't affect it at all, just means we won't be getting new illusion engines in the future. HS2 and its equivalents and KKS will be the last versions we get.
Mods still did most of the heavy lifting anyway for both of them.
Too bad though

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
DUDE wtf is the chapter 5, why the fuck am i crying there is literal tears on my keyboard righting this , i would never would have that i would crying playing this type of game i am lost for words fucking fantastic job of story telling even though its a H game i am just gonna end here i need to go take a walk
It's NiiChan's deciding that he wants to traumatize his entire audience. Apparently it wasn't enough for him to have the mom die of cancer, but to also leave Emma heartbroken after falling in love with Kei only for him to disappear and not recognize her.

Emma's solo ending hits you just as hard. All I can say is prepare yourself for the waterworks.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I started the game yesterday and damn, this was not what I expected.

And I mean that in a very good way. Haven't even finished everything yet but just had to come here to ask: how often, if one were to estimate, does this game get updates? Also, how far along it's development is it in? About halfway done? More? Close to finished? Barely begun?

Last question - I've already finished chapter 5 that tells the story of a certain character. I see in the OP that there's a different download link to the main game. Is that something different or just playing the main game (as I have) will get me the content of the game in full?

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes