• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
If you followed the story from beginning. Sky was first introduced LI even before rest of three LIs( Flashbacks don't count, in game progression Sky was the first introduced LI).

There can be more main LIs as long as they get closures. You have options to reject then as well. So I don't think there is anything wrong there.

Sky should have been a main LI atleast.

I agree with Klara one, because she was confirmed LI way down the line.

And beach scene writing by Nichan explained how important Sky was to MC.
Mhh, maybe we there is a misunderstanding in terms of understanding. Talking about "main love interest" and "side love interest", if the MC would be asked, he would say: i love all girls equally. Just because you say this girl is "main love interest" doesnt really mean he loves the "side love interest" less. Its just that the focus of the story in on the 3 "main love interest"
Tbh i wouldnt know what else Sky could provide to the story except for bringing in unnecessary "sibling" drama (which already got concluded on the beach imo), wholesome love and hot lewd scenes. maybe her doing crazy stuff during operations and plans. thats the most i can think of at least.. the other trait of her is her teaching stuff but.. yea..

Reactions: bacienvu88

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Mhh, maybe we there is a misunderstanding in terms of understanding. Talking about "main love interest" and "side love interest", if the MC would be asked, he would say: i love all girls equally. Just because you say this girl is "main love interest" doesnt really mean he loves the "side love interest" less. Its just that the focus of the story in on the 3 "main love interest"
Tbh i wouldnt know what else Sky could provide to the story except for bringing in unnecessary "sibling" drama (which already got concluded on the beach imo), wholesome love and hot lewd scenes. maybe her doing crazy stuff during operations and plans. thats the most i can think of at least.. the other trait of her is her teaching stuff but.. yea..

Really??? I think you probably didn't really understand the beach scene just because you treated it like roommate drama I guess. Although I expected a more in-depth scene there. But that's upto Ni-Chan. Every writer has their favourites.

Mc mentioned Sky was his rock. And Sky made it bearable for him during his tough times, mainly when Aine and Emma bullied him. But the sad thing is that part didn't get any flashback scenes and sky didn't get much screen time I guess.

And I can even mention many scenarios which can easily fit in. For example when Mc got heartbroken first because he has to move to a different country away from Emy. That's where Sky comes in and she probably helped him get through that period cheered him up.

It's upto Dev to make these things happen and give more options and depth to the story. And infact Nichan started with Sky. I think it would have been fair for her to be a main LI and get more screen time.

Reactions: Aria_Wolfe

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
let me make this a bit more clear.

Main girls : main heroines around whom the main story revolves.
Side girls : who add depth and flow to the game

the romance and lewd scenes doesn't have main or side. coz you can reject all the "Main Heroines" and the game will still progress. the LI part and thier role with your MC depends on how much you like a character ;)

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
let me make this a bit more clear.

Main girls : main heroines around whom the main story revolves.
Side girls : who add depth and flow to the game

the romance and lewd scenes doesn't have main or side. coz you can reject all the "Main Heroines" and the game will still progress. the LI part and thier role with your MC depends on how much you like a character ;)
That clears the air. I thought maybe it will decide the screentime.

Because so far Sky didn't get much back story or development like others and also how her story and bond developed with mc, because she is the only consistent character who was living with mc for decades being the best roommate ever,ahem ahem. ;)

Looking forward to deep dive into more deeper stories.

Reactions: OEJ
Feb 17, 2022
I got to admit I wasn't to sure about this game and how it started but boy oh boy, chapter V with the whole Emy/Emma backstory tuggin on me ol heartstrings sure got me fully invested now.

Great job so far and can't wait for more!

Reactions: OEJ

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Sky should have been a main LI atleast.

Well, I suppose, if you closed the door in the girls' face at the beginning, she very well could have been. :ROFLMAO:

I loves me some Sky, don't get me wrong. I would have liked her to have been one of the mains, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Aria_Wolfe

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Lily was a sideline from the start, but I did not intend for her to become like this. Her arc in prologue ep6 and slow progress in the game resulted from me trying too much and adding more LIs, which was my honest mistake. I bit more than what I could chew. So, I'm sure people realize it by now, but she was set aside, finalizing the entire setup for the main story. I could not squeeze her in for a role in the entire setup anymore.

Do we still have plans for her? Yes, a big one.
Is it a good plan? Yes, but maybe a bit evil of me. Although, I think it'll be worth it later on.

I will probably lose some audience from this, but this is my best and only option to rectify my mistake. A very late-game role that Lily alone holds.
This means speculation time!

I think it is safe to say that at least Jess already knew everything about Lily when they first met. She is after all friend of Shina, who also is a girlfriend of Sicae MC. And it is implausible that Jess haven't deeply investigated everyone connected to Sicae MC's girlfriends. I speculate that the "girl-to-girl talk" that was Jess's interview of Lily was more about telling Lily what parts of her background she most definitely can't tell MBML MC about. I.e. Lily has a "problematic" background. And given she has a late-game role my guess is that she is connected to main antagonist (Hera's father(?)) and/or Jovian in some way. Was she sent to the burger shack on purpose to spy on MC by the bad guys? But that should mean Jess knows about that as well. Maybe she is the sister of Pretzeloctopus so it turns out MC and him has to get along? :p

That or she is an ex-girlfriend of Shu. :) That is at least a bit evil :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Maidenless culture

Nov 6, 2022
Hello, big question for me rn, I'm on chapter 3, but seems I only have Sky's route as yes, so, can I only have 1 route at a time per run? Or can I have all routes as yes on the same run and I just need to wait up a bit more?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Reactions: Ellyx

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Well, I suppose, if you closed the door in the girls' face at the beginning, she very well could have been. :ROFLMAO:

I loves me some Sky, don't get me wrong. I would have liked her to have been one of the mains, but it is what it is.
I did try that first when I tried the game for the first time to see what happens. That was the shortest ending I have ever seen. Nichan SkyRolled us. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: EricGrey

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
i was watching some anime, and, Masamune-kun no Revenge is on S2 right now and... i just can't stop remembering My Bully Is My Lover lol '-'

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes