• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
What i have to download to start playing i am unable to understand ep and chapter?
Also please give me full game compressed version. Thanks

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Just about to play after finishing Sicae but something is confusing me. Why are the MCs of both games called kei? confusing af imo

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So i have to download emma solo ending separately from the op it's not included in the game or what?
It is included. You will get to a point once the MC has some revelations about Emma, and you can go on her solo route then. But there will surely be pregnancy and such on the harem route as well in time.

Reactions: luckyking01

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
It is included. You will get to a point once the MC has some revelations about Emma, and you can go on her solo route then. But there will surely be pregnancy and such on the harem route as well in time.
Yeah i got that and yeah i am excited for the harem route

May 14, 2023
Moon appears in Braveheart Academy. You can meet her if you are able to start the sport festival special event

I'm really liking the characters' crossover with all these games (also with "My Real Desire" if Im not wrong) and I'm also happy that Braveheart Academy was completed after the first abandon last year...curious to see how these interactions will go !
Do you have the save file when moon appear in Braveheart Academy ?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i forgot to come back from this thread a long time ago, but i forgot to ask BlasKyau since i see you on so many games that i often play but how come you play this game?

the title alone is already a big red flag, from the many game thread you were involve most of them dont have something as blatant as something similar to this games title. footjob and female domination (i dont know why but the games i remember to avoid having femdom tagged in are now gone, are other games doing this? hiding tags?) for example. is this the case for this game too?

i just want to know how you played this game and your thoughts

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i forgot to come back from this thread a long time ago, but i forgot to ask BlasKyau since i see you on so many games that i often play but how come you play this game?

the title alone is already a big red flag, from the many game thread you were involve most of them dont have something as blatant as something similar to this games title. footjob and female domination (i dont know why but the games i remember to avoid having femdom tagged in are now gone, are other games doing this? hiding tags?) for example. is this the case for this game too?

I haven't played in a while, but as far as I've played there's no femdom. It's rather a game very focused on romance and in general quite vanilla. But with quite an interesting story. Bullying is something that happened in the past, and the story begins when the MC meets the 3 girls who bullied him. In any case, the MC has overcome the trauma and isn't looking for revenge and there is nothing like that with them. The game is quite different from what you think that the title implies. And yet it also explains very well what the game is about.

I came to this one from , which is now called Sicae (after completely redoing the game and changing quite a few things in the story), which does have femdom (but easily avoidable).

Reactions: bacienvu88

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

One of our team members, who is also a moderator on this site, is actively overseeing the game and this thread, thus ensuring no concealed elements or hidden tags are involved. That being said, some topics might be more sensitive than others. If you find the title disconcerting, it might be better for you to refrain from playing this game.

This game has triggered people by just the topic alone before. I don't want to see you experience discomfort or dissatisfaction partway through the game, potentially leading to any regret for having decided to play it. It's perfectly okay to step back if something doesn't resonate with your preferences or comfort level.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes