• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
View attachment 2719112
Can't really blame Emilda for disowning her. I would have done the same if I was in her place.

I mean, a daughter threatening her mother that she will fucking kill her. :FacePalm:
I threated my old man and hoped his pacemaker stopped working while doing it but still the bastard is alive.. There are parents out there that arent meant to be parents so of course these things sometimes happen cant blame how the children react if the said parent isnt any good.

but at least Gwen's mom knew she fucked up and worked to fix that.
My old man didnt so fuck him and any parent who thinks its ok to be a shit parent.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 2719112
Can't really blame Emilda for disowning her. I would have done the same if I was in her place.

I mean, a daughter threatening her mother that she will fucking kill her. :FacePalm:
If you take gwens words literal youre kinda not able to read the situation, she is hurt, triggered and her mother is lacking respect towards her, her boyfriend and her father ..

A mother who cuts her daughter out of her life cause she doesnt want to behave like the mother expects her to doesnt deserve unconditional love from her daughter.

Gwen is a fiery lioness who will defend and support the ones she loves unconditionally and with everything she got. She's a strong woman and will defend and support her future kids - no matter what - the same way she did with the mc in this scene unlike her mother. Her behavior was rude but not because she's mean, she behaved like that because she's loyal to the ones she loves and to herself.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes