• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
yes the text color should be green that give you points for the girls and if your using the one with gallery mod then that should be unlocked to if not then not active
Ok applied the patch and all scenes are unlocked, nothing blurry or with a lock(idk how locked scenes look like) So the patch worked?
yes the text color should be green that give you points for the girls and if your using the one with gallery mod then that should be unlocked to if not then not active
It works, thanks

Nov 17, 2018
Damn feels like this game really step it up after the Emma background chapter. I was kinda bored out of my mind playing the first part of the game, with only Gwen as the source of fun of the game. After all shit is down and done, it gets a whole lot better for the entire cast indeed though im not too into Sky. Still though, wish the introduction part was better

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
wish the introduction part was better
Wish I could do the R-word, myself. But then, how long will that take us to go back to the latest installments? And I'm sure a lot of people here aren't a fan of the R-word. :HideThePain:
So I'll just continue as it is till this game is complete, then maybe rework the first few installments that way.

Nov 17, 2018
Wish I could do the R-word, myself. But then, how long will that take us to go back to the latest installments? And I'm sure a lot of people here aren't a fan of the R-word. :HideThePain:
So I'll just continue as it is till this game is complete, then maybe rework the first few installments that way.
No pressure. I just find it odd that the game has an almost complete change of tone after that chapter. It might lure away some potential player imo. Loving the new direction though

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I can't remember if this was the game that had a early chapters remade to match the other game that revolves in the same universe or the other way around. or im just mixing up games. in any case does this game have a new content other than redoing early chapters?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I can't remember if this was the game that had a early chapters remade to match the other game that revolves in the same universe or the other way around. or im just mixing up games.
Well, if you don't know, how should we know which game you meant? You're really not precise here.
in any case does this game have a new content other than redoing early chapters?
Yes.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't remember if this was the game that had a early chapters remade to match the other game that revolves in the same universe or the other way around. or im just mixing up games. in any case does this game have a new content other than redoing early chapters?
I think you are thinking of the dev's other game Sicae, which I believe was formerly called Life Changing Choices. This game afaik hasn't ever had any major reworks other than one major code revision that I don't think changed any content.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Anyway, I always delayed the playthrough of this game for one reason or another (massive backlog, some work as pseudo game journalist (I write reviews and articles, most for hobby), some IRL work), and now I finally downloaded, and stopped a review that I was doing, just to test the game to see if it was worth the praises. That was like... 12 hours ago.

Holy fuck, although is no Eternal (and no disrespect to Niichan, but IMO, Eternum is top spot), this game is a rollercoaster of emotions, and the gut punches specially on Emma's backstory had me in tears, and the last time I was weeping like a baby for a visual novel, was with Katawa Shoujo, back in 2014. While the writing is rough in some points, the game rose to my top 5 AVN's with Eternum, OIAL, Funbag Fantasy and... I don't know another AVN to put in my personal top 5, but yep. Is very good and pleasant.

I didn't finish the actual content yet (I'm on the Aine's mission to get close to the me before the bullying started), but yep. I'm definitely gonna recomend this to other people.

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Anyway, I always delayed the playthrough of this game for one reason or another (massive backlog, some work as pseudo game journalist (I write reviews and articles, most for hobby), some IRL work), and now I finally downloaded, and stopped a review that I was doing, just to test the game to see if it was worth the praises. That was like... 12 hours ago.

Holy fuck, although is no Eternal (and no disrespect to Niichan, but IMO, Eternum is top spot), this game is a rollercoaster of emotions, and the gut punches specially on Emma's backstory had me in tears, and the last time I was weeping like a baby for a visual novel, was with Katawa Shoujo, back in 2014. While the writing is rough in some points, the game rose to my top 5 AVN's with Eternum, OIAL, Funbag Fantasy and... I don't know another AVN to put in my personal top 5, but yep. Is very good and pleasant.

I didn't finish the actual content yet (I'm on the Aine's mission to get close to the me before the bullying started), but yep. I'm definitely gonna recomend this to other people.
You might want to try out Niichan's other project Sicae as well once you finish with MBIML. It's a good one (though it might lean on the bloody side a bit)

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
I'm gonna be replaying this again so I had a question. Has Niichan redone the first couple of chapters or are the renders the same? Because from what I remember the first couple of chapters had some ass renders compared to the latest chapters (I saw some renders from the preview and I just recently played Sicae, and the difference in quality is so big I had to recheck whether it was the same person who did MBML. Anyways excited to play either because the last time I stopped at the Emma backstory part and she seems to have a solo ending which I am excited to play for!

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
It doesn't have that content, though one certain girl was particularly very cruel to the protagonist back in HS. It wrecked badly the poor guy and he briefly considered taking vengeance sometime later before deciding it wasn't worth the effort.
It adds more character to the girl, imagine if all the characters had the same personality or no personality at all.
It's got some real tear jerker scenes also, so it's best advised to have tissues around when that happens.
Oh tear jerker... I was totally lost in context about tissues and jerking. I was thinking to myself for a brief second, well a majority of the men on this website probably already have their tissues ready, and not for crying.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
the latest update seems to be a bit broken continuity wise. not sure what to make of it tbh.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Could you explain this further? I can't see what you meant.
i'm actually unsure how to explain. random character suddenly appears. you get teleported. similar stuff. at first i thought the scene was a flashback but that also doesn't make sense.
i'm legitimately confused.

Reactions: Tremonia

LePusiWanker

Aug 4, 2020
Sicae is IMO better than MBIML but alas updates will come fat slower as its a side project
it is darker tbf. and dark stories tend to be more interesting. But we still have yet to see what mbiml has in store for us in terms of being dark. There is a bit here and there, not like sicae though.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i'm actually unsure how to explain. random character suddenly appears. you get teleported. similar stuff. at first i thought the scene was a flashback but that also doesn't make sense.
i'm legitimately confused.
I'm not sure which scene do you speaken of. Francis Pretzeloctopus or Metaloffofus or Mentzelopoutos or whatever his name is? That's Aine's betrothed. It was mentioned several times that Hera arranged a marriage for Aine. That's the whole point why MC married Aine. Then there's E. She's a chance encounter, maybe the same kind as Amber. The last one were Emilda, mother of Gwen, who was mentioned several times before. But there were no "teleports" or such a thing. What I think you could meant were Moon's flashback about her comrades in the war, Eight and Six. Do you have a screenshot out of that scene? Or send me a save via DM several screens before that scene encouters. I'll try to explain it and help you to "unconfuse".

Reactions: nzn and bacienvu88
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes