Aug 3, 2021
random character suddenly appears.
Which character?
you get teleported
From where to where?
at first i thought the scene was a flashback but that also doesn't make sense
Which scene?

I have no idea what you refer to.
it is darker tbf. and dark stories tend to be more interesting. But we still have yet to see what mbiml has in store for us in terms of being dark. There is a bit here and there, not like sicae though.
It's a bit brain vs brawn in how the respective MCs and other characters approach things. And what is acceptable methods to achieve things. In MBML violence is usually the last resort. In Sicae violence is very often the first resort. At least that's how I perceive things.

Reactions: nzn

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I'm not sure which scene do you speaken of. Francis Pretzeloctopus or Metaloffofus or Mentzelopoutos or whatever his name is? That's Aine's betrothed. It was mentioned several times that Hera arranged a marriage for Aine. That's the whole point why MC married Aine. Then there's E. She's a chance encounter, maybe the same kind as Amber. The last one were Emilda, mother of Gwen, who was mentioned several times before. But there were no "teleports" or such a thing. What I think you could meant were Moon's flashback about her comrades in the war, Eight and Six. Do you have a screenshot out of that scene? Or send me a save via DM several screens before that scene encouters. I'll try to explain it and help you to "unconfuse".
nah it was a klara scene. she starts talking in the kitchen - then scene shifts to somewhere outside and then things get weird.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which character?
I would like to know as well. game calls the bugger mister Lenin

From where to where?
from the kitchen to somewhere outside possibly outside your house possibly not. once again would be nice to know

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
nah it was a klara scene. she starts talking in the kitchen - then scene shifts to somewhere outside and then things get weird.
Ah, now I get it. Yes, you're right. That scene is really confusing a little bit. Klara and MC are talking about the offer to Mr. Lenon to buy the neighbours house and it's kind of a flashback. It's a form of visual story telling which is often used in Animes where the dialogues and the graphics differs. I'm not a fan of Animes but I've seen some and because NiiChan tries to tell his story Anime-like I completely forgot that some people could misunderstood that scene.

Reactions: bacienvu88 and nzn

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Ah, now I get it. Yes, you're right. That scene is really confusing a little bit. Klara and MC are talking about the offer to Mr. Lenon to buy the neighbours house and it's kind of a flashback. It's a form of visual story telling which is often used in Animes where the dialogues and the graphics differs. I'm not a fan of Animes but I've seen some and because NiiChan tries to tell his story Anime-like I completely forgot that some people could misunderstood that scene.
i'm personally partial to some anime, a fan of others, and don't want anything to do with a few as well (pretty much like any other medium TBH). but i can't say i remember seeing what you describe. possibly cause i didn't understand wtf was going on and just dumped the anime to be fair.

so how exactly does one go trying to understand the scene in question.
do you think just knowing that it's a flashback and what it is of make sense or do i try ignoring the graphics...

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
do you think just knowing that it's a flashback and what it is of make sense or do i try ignoring the graphics...
Well, to me it's an understandable scene. We see what happened as Klara buys the house and we learn something about her history. It's a kind of background story about Klara.

Reactions: bacienvu88

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Fuck, Chapter 5 just completely broke me. Forget all the others, my path is set now. Tho, I think I need one spoiler before I continue. Does Emma confess who she is to MC at any point up until this update?

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Fuck, Chapter 5 just completely broke me. Forget all the others, my path is set now. Tho, I think I need one spoiler before I continue. Does Emma confess who she is to MC at any point up until this update?
Yes. Make sure to play Emma's solo ending as well. Since you liked Chapter 5, you will definitely like that.

Reactions: rampage97

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Not really (you can pursue Aine, Gwen, Sky and the other ladies without any issue).
Those broken hearts are exactly what I'm afraid of haha, NiiChan has done a great job making all of them endearing

Edit: Yup, ending was worth it, but hurting Gwen especially sucked. Thankfully I did that first so now I can go back and play through the rest.

Edit 2: Fuck, why did Emma have to die at the end, I was looking forward to a happy ending, now I'm just teary-eyed again.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You gonna give Shu that physique, them lips, and those eyes and not give me the option to dick him down? This has got me all tore up.
The protagonist did said to Klara in a conversation that his creator may have intended for Shu to be female at one point, but forgot about it and gave him a dick instead. And it seems he also secretly enjoys crossdressing as well (despite not liking that at first, having to tearfully wave farewell to his dignity during the blackmail plot and chiding the protagonist at one point to delete the video of him and Francis to "save the little dignity he had left in him"). So Shu might be seen crossdressing more later on as the game continues.

• Haha
Reactions: bacienvu88

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Can I ask something? Does the story currently ends on Freya says that she was heartbroken or so? Or there's some step I'm missing since in walkthrough, after the dates with Klara there should be Gwen's, but I didn't happen to get any of that scene?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Can I ask something? Does the story currently ends on Freya says that she was heartbroken or so? Or there's some step I'm missing since in walkthrough, after the dates with Klara there should be Gwen's, but I didn't happen to get any of that scene?
Use this walkthrough linked below to retrace your steps if you have any doubts:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2721286_MBIML_Walkthrough.pdf

Edit: I believe the date with Klara and the visit to Emilda's house (Gwen's mother) were some of the last events of the current update. Freya should receive new content in this upcoming one, provided back at the resort you selected "Two can play that game" option to continue her route.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I already did, that's why I ask that.
Did by chance you start playing before episode 7 came out? And if you did then did you not start a new game for episode 7? Because if you didn't then you'd have lost Gwen and Sky's route.

Can't speak for what's supposed to or not supposed to have happened because I'm a fair bit behind atm.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Did by chance you start playing before episode 7 came out? And if you did then did you not start a new game for episode 7? Because if you didn't then you'd have lost Gwen and Sky's route.

Can't speak for what's supposed to or not supposed to have happened because I'm a fair bit behind atm.
good thing you said this I made the same mistake

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I already did, that's why I ask that.
I could be wrong about this, but are you referring to Sky and not Freya (Aine's younger sister) by any chance? Because she was the one that was heartbroken for quite some time before things got patched up later at the beach resort (and required a broken nose to initiate the process to mend their relationship to some extent).
1691730293857.png
The one in the middle is Sky btw.

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
I could be wrong about this, but are you referring to Sky and not Freya (Aine's younger sister) by any chance? Because she was the one that was heartbroken for quite some time before things got patched up later at the beach resort (and required a broken nose to initiate the process to mend their relationship to some extent).
View attachment 2843097
The one in the middle is Sky btw.
Not at all. I mean Freya, Aine's lil' sis. The final screen before it was "to be continued":

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017

Wait, it does? Lemme check it later.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes