• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
chiding the protagonist at one point to delete the video of him and Francis to "save the little dignity he had left in him"
The funny thing is he does a 180 when MC agrees to delete it and says: "No, no! Please don't delete it! It's proof I can still reach greater heights!"

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Use this walkthrough linked below to retrace your steps if you have any doubts:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2721286_MBIML_Walkthrough.pdf

Edit: I believe the date with Klara and the visit to Emilda's house (Gwen's mother) were some of the last events of the current update. Freya should receive new content in this upcoming one, provided back at the resort you selected "Two can play that game" option to continue her route.
Yeah, how did I not get the Emilda's house scene? Do I have to start from the prologue?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Not at all. I mean Freya, Aine's lil' sis. The final screen before it was "to be continued":
Now, I'm wondering if I made a mistake here as well. My game ended at the same point, and I do not remember starting over, and all my previous saves are still in place. Typically, when I have to start over, the first thing I do is delete all the old ones.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
question. when was the save-nuking event? I would like t know if i got here afterwards or missed it...

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I played around a bit again and realized something. In the scene where MC meets and talks to E wherein E claims to have been lost for 5 hours; after MC leaves E and Judith E seemingly transforms her cane and *Judith* into a staff. Previously I thought it was only the cane that was transformed, but in the transformation animation it is clearly seen that Judith transforms into some sort of light+fire thing that goes into cane and then the cane is a staff. And in the next shot Judith is nowhere to be seen. Is Judith some kind of weapon spirit that can take human form? And how did I miss this previously?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, how did I not get the Emilda's house scene? Do I have to start from the prologue?
I didn't got that image of Freya being heartbroken during my playthrough (I'm still in her route, plus the dev really makes it painful to see the ladies cry, at least from the player's POV). As for Emilda's visit, I just followed the walkthrough to a T and got Gwen's scene before the episode ended (and had deleted my saves from my laptop way before I downloaded the game once again and got up to date now). One possible solution might be reloading an earlier save and checking the walkthrough step by step at the same time to see where the wrong choice was made and change course in order to get all the LI's paths.

Edit: That image is so sad to see mate. :(

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabin and OEJ

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Finished the current content. Since we can't grade the things in half-stars, I'm gonna leave the score at 4.5 out of 5.

Writing is great

The characters are good

The setting, despite some magical bullshit (not a critique, is just a Critical Drinker reference :KEK: ), is fantastic

And the only weak point is the lack of development on Lily. I almost fell asleep during her flashback. I like her character, but I wish there was more for her. (Being out of someone's route is never a option to me, when playing a Harem AVN, my mindset is GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL and even some side chicks when available in said game)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Finished the current content. Since we can't grade the things in half-stars, I'm gonna leave the score at 4.5 out of 5.

Writing is great

The characters are good

The setting, despite some magical bullshit (not a critique, is just a Critical Drinker reference :KEK: ), is fantastic

And the only weak point is the lack of development on Lily. I almost fell asleep during her flashback. I like her character, but I wish there was more for her. (Being out of someone's route is never a option to me, when playing a Harem AVN, my mindset is GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL and even some side chicks when available in said game)
Lily might receive content in this upcoming update, especially since she said she'd be leaving in 2 weeks time after the protagonist and Freya finished their hell shift, courtesy of Jess. Wonder what'll that consist of exactly. :unsure:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I take the stream ended abruptly then. And little Freya would've reacted very much in this manner offscreen:
View attachment 2845361
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or maybe just maybe
Just a hint of plot twist
Nii Cham decides to make Claire the mbml mc's wife
She and the mc's *landlord* will make a great team
I can already imagine the foursome b/w Claire, Freya, mc's *landlord* and mc
Will he survive though ??
I don't know :p

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I'm going to play the Harem route, 'cause I like the Harem routes, and I'm looking forward to seeing the full story, but even though the start of it was difficult, Emma's Ending was everything I couldn't have hoped for.

Bless you for that.

EDIT: Okay, I wouldn't say I spoke too soon, but I DEFINITELY spoke too soon ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes