• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Had I just started playing the game now instead of then, one patch too early...
Honestly, you could end the game right here, slap a "completed" tag to it and it would be an acceptable end. There are no real known enemies anymore, no real concerns, the perfect end. I suppose that's why it is the end of the chapter.
I initially expected this to be like an hour of quick content, barely enough to get reinvested, so I held of on playing the update for a couple days. I actually had no clue the chapter was gonna conclude the very next patch...

There are of course a lot of unanswered questions. It seems the story is actually being retold from the mc's perspective and not happening "live" or however you would define it. It seems these mere mortals are seemingly a target of some unmentioned evil who want to mess with their fates and the fact Francis got away is concerning, although I'm not quite sure what he can do anymore.

It's a little unexpected for Moon of all characters to have the strongest connection to the mc, but I guess I shouldn't judge.

The question I had in the past still stands... Why are there still 6 gallery entries and 4 scenes in sky yet to be unlocked? Is the answer really as simple as I fear? The dev just left it like that and those scenes aren't unlockable?
I looked through the files and there's a scene of her I haven't seen before... Did I... somehow lose her route? But how? The route very clearly says "ROUTE: YES".
Like, is she the ONLY character who you can't pursue further with if you also pursued the others? Or is this content that was taken out because... siblings?
That's 3 scenes in the files or more... There's gotta be a bug that causes you to drop off her route without it displaying. The fact no one has commented about this yet... The walkthrough doesn't mention it, I didn't make a choice to drop off, clearly I'm still on it but the scenes never displayed
My guess is that the battle of the two goddesses (the story amber tells at the island) is still/or again going on. MC being kinda the "champion" of amber or at least she tries to support/defend him and Francis the "champion" of the evil goddess (his imaginary sister?). But dunno

You have to be on Gwen + Skye route to get all Skye scenes. They are all unlockable:

screenshot0066.png

Oh and whats that about your Moon remark, do you wanna fight?! :mad::mad::mad:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Two of those scenes are bikini variations, if you could post a screenshot I could probably tell you what the others are. Also did you follow the harem path and not turn Sky away? because if you turned her down you will not get the scenes. ;)
I never recall turning her down... It's like the moment she found out she wasn't the only one we were messing around with, things stopped happening. I tried making a separate save to try and trigger another scenes without her finding out when we were with Gwen I presume. I believe I was reassured they have to go through heartbreak, so I'm not sure. I'm in too deep now... I would have to start over from the beginning and that would take me like hours of continues story skipping

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You have to be on Gwen + Skye route to get all Skye scenes. They are all unlockable:
1721078917653.png 1721078930313.png
But I am...
I have the first 3/7 Sky scenes and all 5 Gwen scenes. This should not be possible, I don't get what's going on, it's like a flag switched when it shouldn't have and disabled further scenes

I recovered the alternate swimsuit gallery entry so far.

How... how is this possible!? Okay so I'm replaying the game right now by skipping text and well... I made the decision at the beach to either accept or deny. On both routes, I stay on the path but accepting, I eventually run into a conversation with Aine mentioning sky.
Are you telling me that my dumbass somehow used a save where I had rejected sky on the beach and didn't notice because I never dropped off the route!?
Regardless of what you chose at the beach, she still gets the heartbreak scene with Gwen and the mc.
Seems Gwen and the mc had an extensive talk, presumably about either Aine or Sky... or someone else? You know at this point I don't remember anymore because the context of the conversation has been lost to months of absence and having to replay it all. Either way that was not skippable normally. So I should be on the actual harem route now rather than having accidentally dodged it for some reason.
And there is one of the missing 6 gallery entry images.
And there is the black and white entry of Sky. I wonder if the other 4 up top at gonna be here too or?
Why is that a scene entry? That was just kissing and showing breasts!

Last edited:

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Moon: I love you MC!

Me: :unsure: Yeah ok, but we're not romantically involved. I rejected you at every turn. You have literally no love points with me.

Moon: I want to spend the rest of my life with you MC!

Me: :unsure: And what? Watch me bang the rest of the nest while you stand guard like a sentry??? 1721082954751.png

7/10 Moon's Rejection arc lacked depth. 1721083394097.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Are you telling me that my dumbass somehow used a save where I had rejected sky on the beach and didn't notice because I never dropped off the route!?
Regardless of what you chose at the beach, she still gets the heartbreak scene with Gwen and the mc.
Seems Gwen and the mc had an extensive talk, presumably about either Aine or Skye... or someone else? You know at this point I don't remember anymore because the context of the conversation has been lost to months of absence and having to replay it all. Either way that was not skippable normally. So I should be on the actual harem route now rather than having accidentally dodged it for some reason.
Kinda sounds like it, should have ended the route tho but who takes skye to the beach just to end things anyway :LOL:

Yeah the heartbreak is part of the route (and i think fitting) and Gwen is the one setting up the harem idea and kinda playing/encouraging skye to get on board :ROFLMAO:

Me: :unsure: Yeah ok, but we're not romantically involved. I rejected you at every turn. You have literally no love points with me.

Me: :unsure: And what? Watch me bang the rest of the nest while you stand guard like a sentry??? View attachment 3835531

7/10 Moon's Rejection arc lacked depth. View attachment 3835546
Cant blame the dev for your lacking taste, i think its reasonable to assume that nobody would ever reject best girl ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
will we finally get some progress for Lily or just bait againt ? :D
looking forward to some MC-Shu-June trio banter. let's hope shu really moved on though.

Anyone literally anyone who are thinking about Clarie as an LI..
Let me clear something..*Ahem*..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you never heard of the "i can fix her" crowd ? :) Claire will clearly scratch that itch!

How to get moons last 2 scenes?
just play the game and be on her route...

There are no real known enemies anymore, no real concerns
Francis and the death deity are pretty obvious unresolved "concerns" at the very least.

It's a little unexpected for Moon of all characters to have the strongest connection to the mc, but I guess I shouldn't judge.
just a good choice to use an ancient legend as a contrast to her being the newest girl to join. as a jab to Aine's attack too. a classic trope but well executed.

Me: :unsure: And what? Watch me bang the rest of the nest while you stand guard like a sentry??? View attachment 3835531

she can love him and devote herself to him without expecting any return. that's selfless love.
and it's all about her actually making a decision for herself. the whole update in about it, basically. Moon finally coming to terms to what she wants in life, finding her true purpose, and choosing to embrace it.
MC returning her feelings would just be the cherry on top.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
MC gets pushed around a bit as a child: multiple and major dramatic outbursts, as everyone stumbles over themselves to apologize, and offer their body and and lives as compensation for the unspeakable pain that he has suffered

MC gets tortured enough to bring him to the brink of death: everyone asks him nicely to be more careful in the future

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You know, I'm trying to figure out how the hell penetration is taking place with Sky on the yacht. The angle just looks completely wrong and not being able to envision it and especially envision how his reaching the deepest part is kind of throwing me off the immersion. Like I have to actually know penetration and proper thrusts are taking place in order to find any satisfaction in the scenes... not like I would get any satisfaction out of a dark scene like this anyway but oh well

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
MC gets pushed around a bit as a child: multiple and major dramatic outbursts, as everyone stumbles over themselves to apologize, and offer their body and and lives as compensation for the unspeakable pain that he has suffered

MC gets tortured enough to bring him to the brink of death: everyone asks him nicely to be more careful in the future
ANND you missed the whole point NiiChan was making with this AVN.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Good. I'd be more upset if the dev went to any trouble to make you types happy. Should've just been a Dark Souls "You Died" screen for what you did.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
View attachment 3835391 View attachment 3835392
But I am...
I have the first 3/7 Sky scenes and all 5 Gwen scenes. This should not be possible, I don't get what's going on, it's like a flag switched when it shouldn't have and disabled further scenes

I recovered the alternate swimsuit gallery entry so far.

How... how is this possible!? Okay so I'm replaying the game right now by skipping text and well... I made the decision at the beach to either accept or deny. On both routes, I stay on the path but accepting, I eventually run into a conversation with Aine mentioning sky.
Seems Gwen and the mc had an extensive talk, presumably about either Aine or Sky... or someone else? You know at this point I don't remember anymore because the context of the conversation has been lost to months of absence and having to replay it all. Either way that was not skippable normally. So I should be on the actual harem route now rather than having accidentally dodged it for some reason.
And there is one of the missing 6 gallery entry images.
And there is the black and white entry of Sky. I wonder if the other 4 up top at gonna be here too or?
Why is that a scene entry? That was just kissing and showing breasts!
So I guess you have to get with Aine to see the new Sky scene. Bleh. I'm guessing that's also why I'm missing all of Emma's scenes besides the first as well.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Holy fuck... I can't believe I missed one of the best scenes in the game, all because I somehow accidentally dropped off Sky's route (even tho the route didn't change from yes to no).
More specifically, Aine had the mc gather everyone who had apparently slept with him.
Also Gwen proving day by day why she is the bigger favorite over Emma by just a tiny bit. Emma is still my favorite because I prefer cute over confident.
Man, I fucking love Gwen just sitting there, taking in the drama! So shameless!

Last edited:

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
ANND you missed the whole point NiiChan was making with this AVN.:rolleyes:
What is that point?
I'm not mocking the suffering of children, I'm mocking the absurdity of their overreaction to some typical childhood events, and how subdued their response to torture was.
You're seem to be taking this very........very silly story seriously, and I'm not sure what I don't understand.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
It's not about what they went through, It's about arriving to the conclusion that all things can be forgiven and revenge is not always the best answer to those who disgraced & bullied you. Once you may have thought about revenge but after changing your life you finally see that it is not worth the time nor effort to do so. ;)

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
It's almost like the game is meant to be played as a harem game, or else you risk losing scenes exclusive to specific characters
If it's poorly constructed maybe. Avoiding one character shouldn't lock you out of a scene with another character unless it involves both of them. That's how it usually works, not sure why it's different here.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
If it's poorly constructed maybe. Avoiding one character shouldn't lock you out of a scene with another character unless it involves both of them. That's how it usually works, not sure why it's different here.
I believe it's real life logic and not game logic. If you tripped on a rock your lover ex lover didn't tell you about, you may be too hurt and upset to sleep with another lover on that same day. But if you held that lover dear, they would alert you to the rock and you may be in the mood for some fun with another lover. As a result of missing one moment with a character, you may have fallen out of love a bit and won't pursue the other scenes. If one lover is upset with you and doesn't praise and speak highly of you in front of another, perhaps that other lover don't see how good you are or won't compete for your affection.
It's these small things that can ultimately affect your future in unpredictable ways. Games are setup to be more perfect tho, more unyielding in terms of fate, but if you try to look for the reason, just compare real life to the game and you have your answer.

Reactions: pitao

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It's not about what they went through, It's about arriving to the conclusion that all things can be forgiven and revenge is not always the best answer to those who disgraced & bullied you. Once you may have thought about revenge but after changing your life you finally see that it is not worth the time nor effort to do so. ;)
"as long as they are hot chicks" cough cough

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I believe it's real life logic and not game logic. If you tripped on a rock your lover ex lover didn't tell you about, you may be too hurt and upset to sleep with another lover on that same day. But if you held that lover dear, they would alert you to the rock and you may be in the mood for some fun with another lover. As a result of missing one moment with a character, you may have fallen out of love a bit and won't pursue the other scenes. If one lover is upset with you and doesn't praise and speak highly of you in front of another, perhaps that other lover don't see how good you are or won't compete for your affection.
It's these small things that can ultimately affect your future in unpredictable ways. Games are setup to be more perfect tho, more unyielding in terms of fate, but if you try to look for the reason, just compare real life to the game and you have your answer.
...Realism and logic. In a harem game. With incest. And super soldiers. And magic super drugs. And magic memory transferal. And magic immortal people.

Of course, everything makes sense now. It's realistic instead of a poor design decision. My eyes are opened.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
NiiChan, Is it possible sometime in the near future to add a back button to the menu? I'm playing on a leadtop(laptop) and from time to time I accidentally go forward a few lines. (no mouse by the way)

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes