• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Hey Niichan can I ask something, is Moon's Drip is based off on Alpha from PGR cause as i see her drip it might be base off on Alpha's if that's true then I'm delightful since I'm a PGR Enjoyer and also im a big fan of Alpha and Shikikan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hey Niichan can I ask something, is Moon's Drip is based off on Alpha from PGR cause as i see her drip it might be base off on Alpha's if that's true then I'm delightful since I'm a PGR Enjoyer and also im a big fan of Alpha and Shikikan
Ah, I play PGR, too! I like me some adrenaline. But nahh... Her outfit wasn't based on Alpha. I just thought out what she would be most comfortable with as per her character.

Oh and...
Liv SEEEEEEEEGGGSSSSS!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Ah, I play PGR, too! I like me some adrenaline. But nahh... Her outfit wasn't based on Alpha. I just thought out what she would be most comfortable with as per her character.

Oh and...
Liv SEEEEEEEEGGGSSSSS!!!!
Damn didn't know you are a PGR Enjoyer too, nahh it's ok I really thought her outfit/drip was based off on Alpha

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Anyone literally anyone who are thinking about Clarie as an LI..
Let me clear something..*Ahem*..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro everyone is aware of that, why do you think we want her as a li so bad? :love: :love: :love:

We already concluded that she just had a bit of a rough time :HideThePain: and whats so bad about having a bit of a character :KEK:

MIlF is Life

Formerly 'Genesis lover'
May 31, 2024
Bro everyone is aware of that, why do you think we want her as a li so bad? :love: :love: :love:

We already concluded that she just had a bit of a rough time :HideThePain:
I actually was very heart broken when I got to knew that..and I was checking the replies and comments related to that..So,I thought that "Let's go..Have some fun" :HideThePain: ..

Yeah and for that part, Her brain really fu*ked up ..Kinda feel bad for her

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I actually was very heart broken when I got to knew that..and I was checking the replies and comments related to that..So,I thought that "Let's go..Have some fun" :HideThePain: ..

Yeah and for that part, Her brain really fu*ked up ..Kinda feel bad for her
Claire can just blame aveline for everything ez pz

Still I want aveline as LI too :love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MIlF is Life

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Awesome update NiiChan loved every second of it. This apdate may contain major violence but also so much love and romance. Every update you bring featuring an LI and every update I think, yeah this is my favourite LI now. Seriously, every story you bring highlights their character so much, it's very fulfilling

I like how you showcase the past love story between Emperor Kaito and Lady Sora, their sacrifices, their loyalty to each other and how it's the same in current timeline. Moon's dedication to MC and her willingness to sacrifice, it's very admirable.

I've played this update twice but I'm still willing to play it again and again. This is one of my two favourite VNs (alongside Eternum). I'm really looking forward to future updates.

Thanks for the amazing update and keep up the awesome work.:love:

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Notai

Aug 14, 2019
Was the intention always to end this story with chapter 2? Also, would it be better if this was renamed to Part 1 and Part 2, since chapters usually implies more than 2? This is not a big deal in the slightest and the game is wonderful anyway. Thanks for putting time and effort into it!

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Had I just started playing the game now instead of then, one patch too early...
Honestly, you could end the game right here, slap a "completed" tag to it and it would be an acceptable end. There are no real known enemies anymore, no real concerns, the perfect end. I suppose that's why it is the end of the chapter.
I initially expected this to be like an hour of quick content, barely enough to get reinvested, so I held of on playing the update for a couple days. I actually had no clue the chapter was gonna conclude the very next patch...

There are of course a lot of unanswered questions. It seems the story is actually being retold from the mc's perspective and not happening "live" or however you would define it. It seems these mere mortals are seemingly a target of some unmentioned evil who want to mess with their fates and the fact Francis got away is concerning, although I'm not quite sure what he can do anymore.

It's a little unexpected for Moon of all characters to have the strongest connection to the mc, but I guess I shouldn't judge.

The question I had in the past still stands... Why are there still 6 gallery entries and 4 scenes in sky yet to be unlocked? Is the answer really as simple as I fear? The dev just left it like that and those scenes aren't unlockable?
I looked through the files and there's a scene of her I haven't seen before... Did I... somehow lose her route? But how? The route very clearly says "ROUTE: YES".
Like, is she the ONLY character who you can't pursue further with if you also pursued the others? Or is this content that was taken out because... siblings?
That's 3 scenes in the files or more... There's gotta be a bug that causes you to drop off her route without it displaying. The fact no one has commented about this yet... The walkthrough doesn't mention it, I didn't make a choice to drop off, clearly I'm still on it but the scenes never displayed

Last edited:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Two of those scenes are bikini variations, if you could post a screenshot I could probably tell you what the others are. Also did you follow the harem path and not turn Sky away? because if you turned her down you will not get the scenes. ;)

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes