• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I just finished the latest update and all I have to say it was a masterpiece my god everything about it was perfect both My Bully is My Lover and Sicae are my favorite Honey Select games of all time.

I just love Niichans work so much I am glad I stumbled upon this game years ago because every update is awesome it really brings me lots of joy every time I get to play a new update and in case if Niichan ever gets to read this all I have to say is thanks for all your hard work your works bring joy to many of us around the world.

Also one last thing Moon is the best girl!

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Moon/Lady Sora gym scene with Nancy (Eternum), Alex at the graduation for Lily & Moon/Lady Sora (MBIML),Moon/Lady Sora job hunt Gym Scene W/Millie,Kai,And the Russian(MBIML). ;)
oh yeah! thanks! now I understand better why Moon left so quickly in that eternum scene :D
and i didn't even recognize Alex as the freelance photographer there in the graduation scene. damn. she even had her name and tattoos xD

but then that means it can't be a shared universe, only quick funny cameos for fan service and promotion.
in MBML, the eternum game is just about to launch (shu and MC talking about the game), so MBML should be in the past, years before eternum begins. Moon doesn't work at the gym yet, but she will later (that fits). but Alex being a freelance photographer doesn't work in that timeline. in the past, she is supposed to be in early high school and not preparing about moving out yet, maybe she has a part time job, waitress in that coffee shop. She doesn't need to earn that much money yet. So the freelance photographer Alex seems to be from the future when she lives alone without her father's support.
also, the gym is in Kredon, but Moon visits it in MBML town which is Golden City. :D she wouldn't want a job so far away from MC, which would eat too much time in commute, preventing her to fulfill her duty. Unless the gym is some kind of dimension gateway to another reality and exists in both xD could serum users travel to other worlds like Eternum MC and Calypso ? :)

Reactions: ProtoJoto

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Gotta say, I really don't like this whole dead people's essence/spirit being a part of the serum and now being within MC, Moon, and especially Lucien being actively a part of the Sicae MC. It undermines Moon and MC's relationship to just say they're drawn together because they have dead lovers' spirits influencing them. And it's also really fucking creepy to have Lucien just hanging around inside of the Sicae MC.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
oh yeah! thanks! now I understand better why Moon left so quickly in that eternum scene :D
and i didn't even recognize Alex as the freelance photographer there in the graduation scene. damn. she even had her name and tattoos xD

but then that means it can't be a shared universe, only quick funny cameos for fan service and promotion.
in MBML, the eternum game is just about to launch (shu and MC talking about the game), so MBML should be in the past, years before eternum begins. Moon doesn't work at the gym yet, but she will later (that fits). but Alex being a freelance photographer doesn't work in that timeline. in the past, she is supposed to be in early high school and not preparing about moving out yet, maybe she has a part time job, waitress in that coffee shop. She doesn't need to earn that much money yet. So the freelance photographer Alex seems to be from the future when she lives alone without her father's support.
also, the gym is in Kredon, but Moon visits it in MBML town which is Golden City. :D she wouldn't want a job so far away from MC, which would eat too much time in commute, preventing her to fulfill her duty. Unless the gym is some kind of dimension gateway to another reality and exists in both xD could serum users travel to other worlds like Eternum MC and Calypso ? :)
Moon/Lady Sora gym scene with Nancy (Eternum), Alex at the graduation for Lily & Moon/Lady Sora (MBIML),Moon/Lady Sora job hunt Gym Scene W/Millie,Kai,And the Russian(MBIML). ;)
Moon also appeared in Companion of Darkness. Claire from Moon's job hunt, not this game's regular Claire, was from Companion of Darkness, and Jane from the same job hunt was from Between Humanity. In fact I'm pretty sure the entire job hunt was different cameos, those were just the only 2 others I noticed.
Companion of Darkness gets all sorts of cameos, That New Teacher gets all sorts of cameos, Stray Incubus gets all sorts of cameos, and most of them are all from the more or less same circle of games. I'm pretty sure MBiML and My Real Desire had a 2 way cameo as well, which is kinda interesting given how similar that game and Sicae feel. Seems a lot of the HS2 devs are in on it together with this whole crossover thing.

Reactions: HiP1

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
Guys, I gotta ask. Am I supposed to feel sorry for Hera? Because I find myself really disliking her. I get that she wants to make sure Aine grew up strong and all that, but the way she did it does not sit right with me, and she doesn't feel that she was in the wrong at all, not even a tiny bit. There's more than one way to make sure your child grows up strong without needing to be such a tyrant and dictator instead of being her mom

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Moon even applied for a job with claire from companion of darkness who works in the usa in that game lol, most hilarious part is that Claire didnt recruited her! She would be the perfect employee for her!

I think its best to not think too much about the logistics :ROFLMAO: but just in case: Moon is just very very fast :LOL:

tbf i always thought alex looks a bit different in her cameo here, shes kinda thicker than in eternum. Given moon's interview i would say mbml play about 5 months before eternum

And we dont really know since when alex considered moving out

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
You can, but you don't have to. There are billions of people in this world, and what you know is right isn't always the way to go for others. You don't have to forgive her, and she will never ask for your forgiveness, either.
"Feeling sorry" =/= forgiving someone tho.
idk, she was way too harsh and hard on Aine. I understand why she thought what she did to her own daughter is the "right" thing to do, but Idk how that's supposed to be justifiable as a human, let alone as a mother. And she didn't show any remorse at all? :cautious:
What if Aine grew up being completely emotionless, nothing but a ruthless machine that Hera wanted her to be? Would that be right?

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit edit: I may have spoken too soon guys. I'm kinda embarrassed now... Made a fool of myself :poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: pitao

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
idk, she was way too harsh and hard on Aine. I understand why she thought what she did to her own daughter is the "right" thing to do, but Idk how that's supposed to be justifiable as a human, let alone as a mother. And she didn't show any remorse at all? :cautious:
Hey, she's a mafia bietch; what do you expect? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What if Aine grew up being completely emotionless, nothing but a ruthless machine that Hera wanted her to be? Would that be right?

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit edit: I may have spoken too soon guys. I'm kinda embarrassed now... Made a fool of myself :poop:
Tbf even our "i forgive sexy chicks for everything because of my great mindset"-mc told/demanded from hera to fuck off and get lost, so he seems to at least partially share your view and Jess too as you mentioned yourself.

I admit i wouldnt have minded to add her to the harem :ROFLMAO: and i admit its not about my superior morale values :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

pitao

May 18, 2023
You can, but you don't have to. There are billions of people in this world, and what you know is right isn't always the way to go for others. You don't have to forgive her, and she will never ask for your forgiveness, either.
This kind of characters is one of the things that makes good storytelling and character development, nothing in this world is completely dark and/or light, grey areas is what make things interesting in the stories and in this one in particular, hero or villain sometimes depend on the reader/author perspective. Plenty of times we don't have to agree (morally or other reason(s)) to every action and reaction, but if the author give enough depth in the story/plot we can always understand the reasons behind those actions and even achieve some level of empathy or sympathy we didn't had before with less information.

Loved this last update btw, it was already tier A game for me but the complete prologue+chapter 1 (I guess the chapter is finished right?) was enough to me for this game enter my favorite AVN list in this site, enough content and quality overall. Kudos NiiChan, keep up the good work :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
This kind of characters is one of the things that makes good storytelling and character development, nothing in this world is completely dark and/or light, grey areas is what make things interesting in the stories and in this one in particular, hero or villain sometimes depend on the reader/author perspective. Plenty of times we don't have to agree (morally or other reason(s)) to every action and reaction, but if the author give enough depth in the story/plot we can always understand the reasons behind those actions and even achieve some level of empathy or sympathy we didn't had before with less information.
exactly-gif-file-5530kb-bw29s60ajfpryrbc.gif

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
Tbf even our "i forgive sexy chicks for everything because of my great mindset"-mc told/demanded from hera to fuck off and get lost, so he seems to at least partially share your view and Jess too as you mentioned yourself.

I admit i wouldnt have minded to add her to the harem :ROFLMAO: and i admit its not about my superior morale values :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i don't mind Hera being a bitch since, well, it was her purpose in the story right? That's the role that she was given.
But it felt a bit weird for me after Aine spoke to Hera at the park and Jess was waiting for Hera, and Jess was all like, "I'm proud of you", and then Hera was apparently holding back tears, like she gave no indication before that of regretting what she did and felt completely in the right, so I was confused at that point since Idk why I should feel sorry for her then and there. But of course I only had to play a bit longer to see that she did indeed regret it, so it makes sense now o_O

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Loved this last update btw, it was already tier A game for me but the complete prologue+chapter 1 (I guess the chapter is finished right?) was enough to me for this game enter my favorite AVN list in this site, enough content and quality overall. Kudos NiiChan, keep up the good work :)
I agree and i think the behavior of MC's dad was a great example for that, everything is a matter of perspective.

From Klara's perspective (and everyone who loves the mc) i can fully understand and support jovian's actions/decisions, he did everything he could to keep his family safe. It can even be considered heroic.

But from Hera's perspective? Nah, he's just a pure monster and nothing could justify what he did, he murdered her son and husband, the reasons simply doesnt matter. She should of course have an even bigger grudge against jovian's employer but i can fully understand why she wants jovian dead.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes