• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Remembering how Shu was so devastated after the breakup (something he didn't got over entirely after some years), it'd be nice to see that happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
personally, i wouldn't want shu and june getting back together. June moved on and broke up for a reason. and shu got 3 girlfriends overseas, june doesn't seem the type to be interested in sharing.
having them both back as best friends would make for epicly funny scenes though. MC is not really annoyed. it's the dynamic of their friendships.

Usually i tend to play single routes first and then the harem one. I guess i'll find those scenes in that route.
the game is clearly biased towards playing it as a harem. the only real solo route is emma with her solo ending. playing solo for the others, you just get massively cut content.

hmm? Moon appeared in Eternum already. And mbml mc had a conversation with alex already not even talking about all the other smaller mentions
when do those scenes happen ? i didn't know MBML when i played Eternum :D

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Moon/Lady Sora gym scene with Nancy (Eternum), Alex at the graduation for Lily & Moon/Lady Sora (MBIML),Moon/Lady Sora job hunt Gym Scene W/Millie,Kai,And the Russian(MBIML). ;)

Reactions: HiP1

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
btw, has anyone made a genealogy/family chart over the Niichanverse? still getting confused, even after experiencing both stories several times :) spoilers or not, it would really help remembering who's who and how everyone is related to eachother

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Reactions: yxdreamsxy

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I love this. I hate when devs to remakes. it's like a cashgrab
Im 50/50 on them its fine when the game is finished and u want polish the mistakes or if u doing it to match ur improved content like the dev of shut up and dance. I got problems when u do a reset of all ur content witch alot of devs do when their behind on new content
prologue MAYBE reworked BUT only after the game gets a conclusion (aka final update) but its still a big MAYBE aka the starting will be a bit ironed out but ther wont be any drastic changes... and as i said Nii MIGHT do it but after the game is complete

Reactions: jam5
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes