• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So got a few questions that may or may not have anything to do with anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno about a relation but fun information about the winters name anyway. Another point supporting the timeline is that Moon doesnt work at the gym yet (but had a first interview already).

My guess is that Francis is controlled/used/manipulated/whatever by the other goddess who he thinks is his sister? The one opposing amber when she talks about the island but i dunno.

Sicae and MBML are set in the same universe, however you do not need to play Sicae before MBML.

Sicae is a different story, much darker theme than MBML... and is set 2 years before MBML. However, the two stories are independent of each other and Sicae can be used to expound upon the lore of Nii's universe.

So, play Sicae if you don't mind dark theme and wish to understand Nii's universe more... or just play MBML if dark theme isn't your thing... as the universe will not be lost to you if you don't play Sicae.
At this point in time i kinda consider My Bully is my lover darker, Sicae maybe is more brutal but we didnt saw thiiiis much of Claire's and MC's childhood in sicae yet.

While in My Bully is my lover esp with the last chapter we have multiple very dark plotlines like Emma's mom, Leah's mom, MC's dad, Moon's "childhood" and i probably forgot something.

Less brutal but darker imo but i guess Sicae will travel into very dark territory soon.

By the way, its a tragedy that Lumi/Six is supposedly already dead, she was such a cutie :love:

screenshot0044.png

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
At this point in time i kinda consider My Bully is my lover darker, Sicae maybe is more brutal but we didnt saw thiiiis much of Claire's and MC's childhood in sicae yet.

While in My Bully is my lover esp with the last chapter we have multiple very dark plotlines like Emma's mom, Leah's mom, MC's dad, Moon's "childhood" and i probably forgot something.

Less brutal but darker imo but i guess Sicae will travel into very dark territory soon.
Aaah, yes... I guess when referring to darker theme, it would be in the eye of the beholder. I mean... I'm pretty WELL familiar with Emma's mom storyline :Kappa:*clears throat*

Darker themed would reference more of the brutality of it... while with MBML, it's softer... meant to tug on the ole heart strings than what you'd get in Sicae.

But yes, it does fall onto the player and their idea of what they feel darker theme is supposed to be. In a nut shell, Sicae is SUPPOSED to be the darker version of Nii's story telling. As to the future of what it will entail for Sicae... stand the hell by, because oh boy, it's the next game to be updated :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Krytax123

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
Anyone more scholarly than me that can clue me in on the requirements for the scenes in this update? I clearly missed something but I don't know where. I am on both both Sky and Moon paths according to my phone but just finished this last without unlocking -any- scenes.

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
So wait.... Claire the hottest OWL ever seen.... Features in not one but two Niichan epics and gets no hard lovin' from anyone???
WHY MAN?? WHY??? HOW ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO THE OWL... Repentant stoic, psychopaths, need love too

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
just played the latest... well fuck me, this is one helluva good game. niichan is very good at telling stories. I am absolutely looking forward to the next chapter.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I love this. I hate when devs to remakes. it's like a cashgrab
Im 50/50 on them its fine when the game is finished and u want polish the mistakes or if u doing it to match ur improved content like the dev of shut up and dance. I got problems when u do a reset of all ur content witch alot of devs do when their behind on new content

Reactions: jam5

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Did NiiChan just hint that SICAE and MBIML share the same universe as Eternum? I hope Caribdis acknowledges that. Imagine Jestur coming on board too with Ripples.

BIG THREE baby!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashira13
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes