• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Bully is My Lover with OEJ's walkthrough mod to Chapter 1 Episode 4.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
What does the dev use to animate? HoneySelect? How does he get such good animations usually those games don't really have good animations , does he go into Blender or something?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What does the dev use to animate? HoneySelect? How does he get such good animations usually those games don't really have good animations , does he go into Blender or something?
he makes his own animations and also makes mods for HS2 and he sometimes commissions a few environment mods too. thats why it takes time for the updates

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan, my dear,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is bothering me more than it should.
Welp...
That is an honest mistake that I will honestly apologize. :KEK:
I tend to overlook the little details such as a ring that my astigmatism eye can barely see. You may see more of it in future updates, so please forgive me in advance. :cry:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Welp...
That is an honest mistake that I will honestly apologize. :KEK:
I tend to overlook the little details such as a ring that my astigmatism eye can barely see. You may see more of it in future updates, so please forgive me in advance. :cry:
Could have just said, that she was performing wifely duties before the scene happened... you know, like washing dishes, making Kei a sandwich, doing laundry and needed to take her ring off :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Can i go into this game blind or should i play sicae first? I've been holding off on both for too long now haha
Sicae and MBML are set in the same universe, however you do not need to play Sicae before MBML.

Sicae is a different story, much darker theme than MBML... and is set 2 years before MBML. However, the two stories are independent of each other and Sicae can be used to expound upon the lore of Nii's universe.

So, play Sicae if you don't mind dark theme and wish to understand Nii's universe more... or just play MBML if dark theme isn't your thing... as the universe will not be lost to you if you don't play Sicae.

Reactions: BaBoon2022

BaBoon2022

Dec 1, 2023
Sicae and MBML are set in the same universe, however you do not need to play Sicae before MBML.

Sicae is a different story, much darker theme than MBML... and is set 2 years before MBML. However, the two stories are independent of each other and Sicae can be used to expound upon the lore of Nii's universe.

So, play Sicae if you don't mind dark theme and wish to understand Nii's universe more... or just play MBML if dark theme isn't your thing... as the universe will not be lost to you if you don't play Sicae.
Aaaah i see, thanks for the info. I'll probably play them side by side then as i don't mind darker themes as long as the world building is done well. And i keep hearing good things on that front, i just wasn't sure if i was going to be missing out on important details if i played MBML without having played Sicae

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Could someone give me the music name for the love/sex scene between MC and Moon/Fang (the last one in the update so far), or even all the music ?

My heart is now torn between Gwen and Moon (she's the one who suffered the most, I'm very fond of her) <3.

I hope there'll be more screen time for a bit of all the characters, just time at all for some almost or outright absent (Klara, Lily especially). I was expecting the hero to take a "power up" route, or at least for some event or factor to unlock new abilities for him (so he'd be a bit more up to the job, looking forward to possibly seeing a story arc on the development of these abilities/powers and the mental/physical cost of such abrupt changes).
The serum trick was a bit of a plot device to bring about this kind of change, and it deprives us of a confrontation between the MC and his father, or even with Aine, Klara or Hera.
We're probably not too far from the end of the story, now that we don't really have a strong narrative stakes (Hera's gone, Bonheur's dead and has a ridiculous name in my maternal language by the way haha , the latter's son isn't really up to the task of being a real antagonist in my opinion). The music is nice for the most part, especially that which underlines the dramatic intensity of the emotionally-charged scenes.

I noticed, I think anyway, the same room as in Sicae for the torture of the MC (the roles being reversed here) and the same type of corridor (same wall color, the layout is reminiscent of a hotel corridor) in front of this same room. I don't know whether this is intentional, a sort of eye wink or a simple recycling of 3D assets.

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Damn it NiiChan, if your plan was to make me fall madly in love with Moon after this update, then you sure succeed. Her sex scene was also *chef kiss*

I thought I'd never said this but, sorry Em, now you have the second place as best girl.
Yeah my top 3 now is aine, moon, and emma now.

Reactions: Paynne
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes