• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I agree and i think the behavior of MC's dad was a great example for that, everything is a matter of perspective.

From Klara's perspective (and everyone who loves the mc) i can fully understand and support jovian's actions/decisions, he did everything he could to keep his family safe. It can even be considered heroic.

But from Hera's perspective? Nah, he's just a pure monster and nothing could justify what he did, he murdered her son and husband, the reasons simply doesnt matter. She should of course have an even bigger grudge against jovian's employer but i can fully understand why she wants jovian dead.
Couldn't say better. Sometimes is so hard for us to put in other people shoes, specially if we are directly involved, but we can always aim to be better at it as we go older, 20 yo me would be fast to judge and be impulsive, fortunately near 50 yo me tries hard to put in the other side perspective and think twice on my reaction, not always achieved hehe I blame my latin blood :LOL:. Also as an observer perspective your explanation was simply perfect imo.

Reactions: Krytax123

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
How do I get these? Im in Sky's route, but I cant get them, I know the last one is from the last update, and Im guessing I need the previous scenes to get the last one, any help?
Update: I am in the harem route and in another save Im in Sky's route only, I did 2 separate playthoughs, and I didnt get the scenes in any of them
1720970577596.png

Last edited:

Hydras40

Sep 26, 2020
Can someone give me the "persistent" file? Accidently replace my old file with the new one while installed the new version. Thanks

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
How do I get these? Im in Sky's route, but I cant get them, I know the last one is from the last update, and Im guessing I need the previous scenes to get the last one, any help?
Update: I am in the harem route and in another save Im in Sky's route only, I did 2 separate playthoughs, and I didnt get the scenes in any of them
Update 2: I only changed the bikini Sky uses andsomehow I got the scenes, and I guess also the correct harem route xd
View attachment 3830917

berrios37

Nov 11, 2019
NiiChan,
man two of the characters scare me klara and moon but in the end is their a good harem ending or is their a person that wont join in , im at the part where fter diiner at hara shity place look like aine got issue does that get her back to the group or not, also great artwork so far better then ive seen before lol top notce.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes