• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I know it says incest, but I'm having a problem with the mc calling Sky his roommate instead of his sister, got a fix for that???????

Reactions: NiiChan

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Maaan this game is good, the NiiChan-verse is going strong. BTW the first interaction between Freya and Sky was just straight up hilarious. "Flat is justice":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NiiChan

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Meh not for me,the game have a lot of plot holes and dev obviously doesnt prepare the story at first especially early story and MC relationship with the other girls.It feels a bit rushed and forced in some of the scene.Also,why the virgin tag though XD you lying bastard.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does it matter that the bullies went through something too? That's not an excuse or a valid justification for what they did. It's certainly the explanation for why it happened, but that doesn't mean that it's something worth taking into consideration. Because, at the end of the day, they did bully him to the point that his mother and sister felt angry enough at them for it. As such, there needs to be a serious talk about what happened! Especially considering the fact that the MC literally points out that in asking him to help the girls, she's falling back into their old habits from when they were in high school. She's asking him to do a nice thing for her without even acknowledging that he has no reason to accept and that if he doesn't, it's completely understandable and there's literally nothing wrong with him doing that. Not to mention, she is taking advantage of his own good nature even though she promised his mother she wouldn't hurt him like that.

So, with that being said, I genuinely hope that you do a good job at doing better with the "Masamune-kun no Revenge" storyline and you do justice to the subject of bullying. Because as indicated by some of the comments here, a lot of people really think that though this is supposed to be a similar storyline, it doesn't help to just brush aside the bullying by saying that they were all victims. It sends a bad message to people that have been bullied, been a bully, or have been a victim in some way that those who do bad things can always point to some trauma in their childhood and absolve themselves of accountability. This isn't something you or anyone else wants, considering that there are already a lot of bad people doing exactly that in this day and age. We do not need more people spreading such a toxic message and it needs to be made clear that: while it's understandable that people go through bad things and lash out, its not at all acceptable to act as though you did nothing wrong when lashing out. That's the thing that I hope will actually be covered in this game without going uber, mega deep into philosophy or human interaction to discuss a relatively simple subject with only a slight amount of nuance.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Meh not for me,the game have a lot of plot holes and dev obviously doesnt prepare the story at first especially early story and MC relationship with the other girls.It feels a bit rushed and forced in some of the scene.Also,why the virgin tag though XD you lying bastard.
true.... (y)

Reactions: Genji

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
What are you on about? There are 2 girls that have sex scenes in the game and both were virgins and I'm like 99% sure that at least 4 more are virgins too. (Aine, Freya, Lily and Emma)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Why does it matter that the bullies went through something too? That's not an excuse or a valid justification for what they did. It's certainly the explanation for why it happened, but that doesn't mean that it's something worth taking into consideration. Because, at the end of the day, they did bully him to the point that his mother and sister felt angry enough at them for it. As such, there needs to be a serious talk about what happened! Especially considering the fact that the MC literally points out that in asking him to help the girls, she's falling back into their old habits from when they were in high school. She's asking him to do a nice thing for her without even acknowledging that he has no reason to accept and that if he doesn't, it's completely understandable and there's literally nothing wrong with him doing that. Not to mention, she is taking advantage of his own good nature even though she promised his mother she wouldn't hurt him like that.

So, with that being said, I genuinely hope that you do a good job at doing better with the "Masamune-kun no Revenge" storyline and you do justice to the subject of bullying. Because as indicated by some of the comments here, a lot of people really think that though this is supposed to be a similar storyline, it doesn't help to just brush aside the bullying by saying that they were all victims. It sends a bad message to people that have been bullied, been a bully, or have been a victim in some way that those who do bad things can always point to some trauma in their childhood and absolve themselves of accountability. This isn't something you or anyone else wants, considering that there are already a lot of bad people doing exactly that in this day and age. We do not need more people spreading such a toxic message and it needs to be made clear that: while it's understandable that people go through bad things and lash out, its not at all acceptable to act as though you did nothing wrong when lashing out. That's the thing that I hope will actually be covered in this game without going uber, mega deep into philosophy or human interaction to discuss a relatively simple subject with only a slight amount of nuance.
No... I did say that they can brush it off bcoz they're a victim too. I just pointed it out. They're gonna redeem themselves, regardless of that reason.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can any one tell me, For Mom/Son fans, How much content with mom available? How far can we go with her in sexual way?

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Can any one tell me, For Mom/Son fans, How much content with mom available? How far can we go with her in sexual way?
At this moment - no content at all, she's away somewhere so you don't even interact with her. Don't know how much content is planned or if it's planned at all, but judging by "gallery" menu there will be content with her, just don't know when.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
At this moment - no content at all, she's away somewhere so you don't even interact with her. Don't know how much content is planned or if it's planned at all, but judging by "gallery" menu there will be content with her, just don't know when.
Okay, i'll back after some months or a year then. I wish devs come of out of incest game stereotype that "Mom should get teased, blue balled for tons of updates and only make fuckable on ending update". And bang, game over.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jakek and DeathAl
4.20 star(s) 144 Votes