• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeadByVanilla

Nov 13, 2018
good story and characterization so far, man
and i just happened to play MRD's update before hit MBML, i realize for it's similar great quality but didn't expect a crossover
at least i immediately realize yuna since she's my #1 in LCC

still, a question :
any hint for sky's 3rd scene?
i think i already tried any combination but still unable to unlock it, i might be miss something though

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
good story and characterization so far, man
and i just happened to play MRD's update before hit MBML, i realize for it's similar great quality but didn't expect a crossover
at least i immediately realize yuna since she's my #1 in LCC

still, a question :
any hint for sky's 3rd scene?
i think i already tried any combination but still unable to unlock it, i might be miss something though
Sky's 3rd scene isn't that complicated tbh. haha! It's the first choice of her bikini before going into the beach.

EDIT: Salute to us real men! Yuna approves. :LOL:

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Start with individual stories and slowly set into groups.

EDIT: And nope... Jess is not a love interest. She's a love interest in LCC though.
If you're aiming for harem ending I think 6 LIs is more than enough, but you can make some side characters like Hera fuckable without making them into LIs. Like I would love to see a sex scene with Hera but I don't really know if I want her in my harem.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
If you're aiming for harem ending I think 6 LIs is more than enough, but you can make some side characters like Hera fuckable without making them into LIs. Like I would love to see a sex scene with Hera but I don't really know if I want her in my harem.
There are 7 confirmed LI's to be in the game. And it's supposed to be the final LI count. And yeah, we are thinking about what you said too. Too much LIs will affect the flow of the game and writing. That's why we are unsure if we would like to add Hera as LI too.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There are 7 confirmed LI's to be in the game. And it's supposed to be the final LI count. And yeah, we are thinking about what you said too. Too much LIs will affect the flow of the game and writing. That's why we are unsure if we would like to add Hera as LI too.
hey you should make the mc a reincarnation of Zeus , and that would explain why Hera hates him.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol the MC and Lily scenes at the burger shop are so cringy. Taking that burger job just a mite too serious, aren't we?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Lol the MC and Lily scenes at the burger shop are so cringy. Taking that burger job just a mite too serious, aren't we?
Did you somehow work on a burger shop before? 'lol'

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
We have the queen of the fairies, goddess of fertility, the moon and the sky of Celtic mythology, Aine.

Also the goddess of Love, Beauty and Fertility from Norse mythology, Freya

And finally the goddess of marriage from Greek mythology, Hera.

Of the three Hera is not recognized for being kind and compassionate. Rather for being incredibly vindictive (mainly against the dozens of Zeus lovers, who didn't pass for being the example of fidelity) As a mother, she wasn't known for her love and dedication. I think it matches well with the Hera in the game.

Aine, being Goddess of the sky... I guess that explains why she gets along so well with the MC's sister. It will be interesting to see if the fertility part is included in the game.

Freya seems to honor the love and beauty part of her "patron" goddess. We'll see if it also adds fertility to the repertoire.

Emma, Gwen, Lily and Sky, I don't think they are deities in any mythology. But they are pretty names.

I guess everyone takes their work as seriously as they want.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
We have the queen of the fairies, goddess of fertility, the moon and the sky of Celtic mythology, Aine.

Also the goddess of Love, Beauty and Fertility from Norse mythology, Freya

And finally the goddess of marriage from Greek mythology, Hera.

Of the three Hera is not recognized for being kind and compassionate. Rather for being incredibly vindictive (mainly against the dozens of Zeus lovers, who didn't pass for being the example of fidelity) As a mother, she wasn't known for her love and dedication. I think it matches well with the Hera in the game.

Aine, being Goddess of the sky... I guess that explains why she gets along so well with the MC's sister. It will be interesting to see if the fertility part is included in the game.

Freya seems to honor the love and beauty part of her "patron" goddess. We'll see if it also adds fertility to the repertoire.

Emma, Gwen, Lily and Sky, I don't think they are deities in any mythology. But they are pretty names.
I like that someone could point them out. lol

Reactions: BlasKyau

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Yo, Aine and Emma are basically a reference to Aki and Yoshino from Masamune-kun no Revenge, if you look at it from that perspective, dang... I may or may not have found NiiChan inspiration for those two LIs, considering that someone already compared Aine to a celtic goddess, this is nothing more than my opinion

Reactions: Tux_

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yo, Aine and Emma are basically a reference to Aki and Yoshino from Masamune-kun no Revenge, if you look at it from that perspective, dang... I may or may not have found NiiChan inspiration for those two LIs, considering that someone already compared Aine to a celtic goddess, this is nothing more than my opinion
I haven't seen that comic, or series, but it seems that it has served as inspiration for the game.

The names of three of the girls (Freya, Aine, Hera) are taken from different mythologies and all are related to love or romantic relationships in some way.

RyuMichi

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a way to change the relationships of sky and klara? I loaded my save from the previous version and it reset it back to default. Or do I have to replay from the start every new version?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Is there a way to change the relationships of sky and klara? I loaded my save from the previous version and it reset it back to default. Or do I have to replay from the start every new version?
Re start the whole game.

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes