• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think you could say that there are 3 games in the same universe, since if I remember correctly a character from My Real Desire (although it is not the same dev I think, they may know each other) appears where Mc works.
Lyk4n and I don't plan to set our games in the same universe. What happened was just a crossover/promotion between devs.
I guess since I don't play My Real Desire I haven't realized that. When does it happen?

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Letting me have control of naming the relationship is a mistake =X I went full yolo and set her as my slave and I'm her master and some dialog just make it laugh so hard XD

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
wasn't there an incest patch in the previous version? iirc I put in that Klara was my aunt, and bad with names her daughter was my cousin, and that Klara calls me her nephew, but in this update, she calls me her tenant...

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
wasn't there an incest patch in the previous version? iirc I put in that Klara was my aunt, and bad with names her daughter was my cousin, and that Klara calls me her nephew, but in this update, she calls me her tenant...
We should sometimes make it a habit to read before we download things.
Please re start the game again to fix the issue. (y)

And no.. there's no patch.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Letting me have control of naming the relationship is a mistake =X I went full yolo and set her as my slave and I'm her master and some dialog just make it laugh so hard XD
I'm pretty sure that Master and Slave doesn't fit the MC-Sky relationship very well. But I guess everyone has their tastes. :)

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
We should sometimes make it a habit to read before we download things.
Please re start the game again to fix the issue. (y)

And no.. there's no patch.
ok, no patch, but at the beginning of the game, I did set Klara as aunt and sky as cousin, but in the update, Klara calls me tenant and mc calls her landlady... so, somehow something got changed

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
ok, no patch, but at the beginning of the game, I did set Klara as aunt and sky as cousin, but in the update, Klara calls me tenant and mc calls her landlady... so, somehow something got changed
this is true, there were some changes to the game done by the developer and you have to start a new game and reset the relationships

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
this is true, there were some changes to the game done by the developer and you have to start a new game and reset the relationships
ahh, thnx. i guess i didnt see that post

started over, set MC as Klara's nephew, and Sky as Klara's daughter, but Sky just referred to Klara as aunt...

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
NiiChan must have it coded so that Sky and MC are related to Klara the same way
if that's the case, should prob restart again and have them be brother and sister...lol

getting even more confused on relationships... as I stated, I set the MC's relationship to Klara as her nephew, but Hera just referred to the MC as son of Klara....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo
4.20 star(s) 144 Votes