• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure that Master and Slave doesn't fit the MC-Sky relationship very well. But I guess everyone has their tastes. :)
No it doesn't at all but I had no idea going in and the default setting is misleading lol.
ahh, thnx. i guess i didnt see that post

started over, set MC as Klara's nephew, and Sky as Klara's daughter, but Sky just referred to Klara as aunt...
I think the reason its set to aunt is aunt is pretty catch up. She can be your actual aunt or you just call her aunt coz you're very close. Either way it works but given how one dialog Freya basically pin the MC as Klara's son I guess logically either Sky has to the cousin.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
if that's the case, should prob restart again and have them be brother and sister...lol

getting even more confused on relationships... as I stated, I set the MC's relationship to Klara as her nephew, but Hera just referred to the MC as son of Klara....
There are some labels that I probably hard coded(3AM work lol) That I wasn't aware of. Once I have free time I will review the codes once more and fix the problem.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Alright... before I end all the work for MBML. Here's a teaser that was supposed to be included in the update's ending after the "To be continued..." part. I just saw the render and realized how idiot I was. I wasn't able to include it in the game ffs! :HideThePain:

What is this? Is this part of the game? YES! Klara is back home........
with an EXTREMELY warm welcome from someone we know.

Hmmmmmm........
MBML Teaser.jpg

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hey guys, need a little help pls. Looking for the last scene from Sky for this update. Must be sth. after fucking at the private beach?
Remember when you helped her choose a swimsuit? Go back to that point and pick the other one.

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
guys I’m honesty confused I checked my alerts and it sent me to the review page to this and I was so confused. Some dude talking about feeing like over 400 people worked on this game and another talking about character growth. Did I miss something or download an older version cuz it feels like the game is just starting. I’m on the one where he gets kissed by the new trainee and how he already did it with the white haired one flashback. Do I have the wrong version or a people just exaggerating. I don’t mean any disrespect I like the game. I’m just and honest person.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Edited the links. Bugfixed and the teaser is added at the end part of the game. (y)

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
basically the same premise as masamune's revenge (anime) but i think with the extra twists its not bad. Wish the girls had better climax faces

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys I’m honesty confused I checked my alerts and it sent me to the review page to this and I was so confused. Some dude talking about feeing like over 400 people worked on this game and another talking about character growth. Did I miss something or download an older version cuz it feels like the game is just starting. I’m on the one where he gets kissed by the new trainee and how he already did it with the white haired one flashback. Do I have the wrong version or a people just exaggerating. I don’t mean any disrespect I like the game. I’m just and honest person.
That is some massive hyperbole.

Still good but nowhere near that much done.

Did someone really say 400 people?

Damn, that takes stretching the truth to a whole new level.

It's had some content added but it's only just started, we haven't even touched on any of the characters enough to see any character growth, that happens over the span of an entire game not a 0.2....

It's worth checking out but ignore any statements like that, they are talking huge amounts of bollocks.

Gentle Penguin

Feb 14, 2021
Hello there chap, hoping you are having a splendid day.

Decided to give your game a gander and see how it plays. Ah, color me impressed friend.
A fair story that seems to only be the start with well-developed characters. While there be some minor issues here and there, I see nothing that you aren't aware of yourself. (Mostly a few grammar mistakes, likely due to the language barrier)
Considering this game seems a bit early for its life, I say the story it has is dandy for its current stage.
The current advice I shall give would be to be a bit generous with time on developing the characters, patience is a true virtue my friend, not everything needs to be rushed.

Pleasantly excited to see how this one plays out. Til next time friend~

(P.S. To the Mod who has to endure my insanity, I humbly apologize... unless you're eating popcorns with kernels in it.)

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes