• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No. I am a man of principles and culture, much more important than wisdom, my heart is set for Sky and Mommy. The best ending is just politely tolerating the new peststenants until it's their time to leave and stop robbing me of my time with Sky, and to enjoy myself with Sky and mommy in both arms one day as the TV flashes a news report about a girl suiciding as a respectable courageous statement against her mother's arranged marriage with an old pedo and the PR disaster destroying her company and all her meme power and finance and respectability to which I sip glass of fine wine and have mommy and Sky give me a wank of victory as that entire dredged family goes under and all their associates including the old fat man who wouldn't avoid the shrapnel. Yes. The perfect ending. I can already see it.
:WeSmart:
I suppose that to taste the colors, as they say in my land.

I don't think that is a possible ending, from the title I suspect that with the 3 bullies will end up with the MC, either as girlfriends or as sex friends (I don't know if you are interested in either of these two options). I guess you'll have to put up with them throughout the game.

But the only one who can really say is Niichan (although I think the MC is going to end up being with the 3 Bullies in one way or another).

For my part, I am liking the way the game is developing.

Dec 27, 2020
I think your skill in writing and renders have improved a lot since the beginning of LCC.
That's great.
I really liked the first chapter and hoped it goes more into the theme of real bullying.
Didn't like the Story of LCC.
Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with the game or the Story. You're doing everything right Niichan.
But,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are too crazy for me. It is not my cup of tea.
I hoped in the beginning that this game would be a different entity.
Now it's a crossover and I feel exactly the same it dost work for me anymore.

Anyway the people here liked that and that's good.
This is not a critique. I'm moving on to other games.
Wish fun to you all and Niichan all the luck you can get you deserved it.

Reactions: NiiChan

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Oh. It will. We're still at episode 2, so just hold on your horses. ;)
Well in that case I eagerly await whatever new developments are to come. Hopeful the MC gets more nuisance to his character too. Also out of curiosity is there any benefit to choosing the option that doesn't give you points with a character, such as opening up new story paths in the future?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well in that case I eagerly await whatever new developments are to come. Hopeful the MC gets more nuisance to his character too. Also out of curiosity is there any benefit to choosing the option that doesn't give you points with a character, such as opening up new story paths in the future?
With the bullies I think that getting points or not changes the path (lovers or sex-friends). With the other LIs, I suppose it will close the love path with them, and I'm not sure it will open new ones.

Reactions: applepie68

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hi there when is going to be new realise of this game and simular to this game here please answer

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The music is great (I don't usually pay that much attention to it, but it was inevitable to do it this time) with a slightly different and fresh story for the incest theme. Without a doubt I can say that it is a great job that I hope you will not give up.
PS: I would like to have the music used in the game lol,I need more episodes, with only 2 I was very intrigued

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
if you are that concerned about what will happen go read or watch
Masamune-Kun's Revenge since this game basically rips its plot off wholesale

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
if you are that concerned about what will happen go read or watch
Masamune-Kun's Revenge since this game basically rips its plot off wholesale
I think it has already been said ad nauseam that this game is based on that comic / novel / series / whatever, which by the way I haven't seen, and have no intention of seeing. But, from what I know, from other comments, the resemblance is rather the idea, and some characters and details, the rest is like comparing an egg and a chestnut from what I have read about how the aforementioned comic is. However, I may be wrong, since I haven't read it and I only speak from what others have commented.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think it has already been said ad nauseam that this game is based on that comic / novel / series / whatever, which by the way I haven't seen, and have no intention of seeing. But, from what I know, from other comments, the resemblance is rather the idea, and some characters and details, the rest is like comparing an egg and a chestnut from what I have read about how the aforementioned comic is. However, I may be wrong, since I haven't read it and I only speak from what others have commented.
When a bunch of stuff is identical between the two, it's not an egg and chestnut comparison. So far there are fewer differences between the manga and the game than similarities. Also I can already see some of the plotline going exactly because of the theme, genre, and execution being almost identical or built on pretty much on the same shounen trope template. As someone who read it, I can say this to a certainity. It won't end up the same exact way as the manga did, or at least I hope so because that would mean a singular ending, but sure you'll find a lot of parallels between the two.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
When a bunch of stuff is identical between the two, it's not an egg and chestnut comparison. So far there are fewer differences between the manga and the game than similarities. Also I can already see some of the plotline going exactly because of the theme, genre, and execution being almost identical or built on pretty much on the same shounen trope template. As someone who read it, I can say this to a certainity. It won't end up the same exact way as the manga did, or at least I hope so because that would mean a singular ending, but sure you'll find a lot of parallels between the two.
I will assume then that also the manga / comic / whatever ends with the protagonist in a love relationship with 7 girls among which are the mother and sister (or the roommate and the landlady; depending on what you choose). Ending that Niichan has already hinted that it's possible (with the bullies the MC has a relationship in one way or another, because of what he has commented, whether they are sex friends or girlfriends).

Reactions: DeathAl

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I will assume then that also the manga / comic / whatever ends with the protagonist in a love relationship with 7 girls among which are the mother and sister (or the roommate and the landlady; depending on what you choose). Ending that Niichan has already hinted that it's possible (with the bullies the MC has a relationship in one way or another, because of what he has commented, whether they are sex friends or girlfriends).
Nahh... the guy end up with the tsundere bietch :KEK:

If you guys are curious to what endings you can take in the future, then here:

Those endings are already confirmed and are ready to take in the future.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nahh... the guy end up with the tsundere bietch :KEK:

If you guys are curious to what endings you can take in the future, then here:

Those endings are already confirmed and are ready to take in the future.
I have to say that one of the endings interests me.

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes