• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The game will become more complicated as soon as we get to the girl's paths.
But... I'm lazy enough to make a walkthrough :KEK:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Ohhh my bad I didnt know about that since I havent tried it yet. Im scared of installing it and enjoying it and later finding out that its no longer ongoing thats why I asked first xD

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Ohhh my bad I didnt know about that since I havent tried it yet. Im scared of installing it and enjoying it and later finding out that its no longer ongoing thats why I asked first xD
commonly when the game dies, the moderators put an abandonned tag on the title of the game

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
This plot and summary was rather interesting but I felt that the plot quickly moved away from it. I thought the fact that they formerly bullied MC would play a bigger role in the relationship dynamic but its seems from what I played so far it really just seems to be a flavoring of the story and doesn't seem to have to large of an impact. Also I feel like just blaming everything on Aine's mom feels like a little too convenient. All to quickly it goes from these were my former bullies to she was just a hapless victim and as a result the fact that she was a bully to the MC just doesn't really seem important at all.

Still I really like the game the creator makes as I have played Life Changing Choices too but the character games MC just seems a bit to flat. Due to the games relationships being based on a point system I feel like I'm forced to be nice to everybody and as a result the MC in both games come off sort of bland. They both have an interesting back story with Life Changing Choices being the better developed (as in it has a larger impact) of the two. But I can't help but feel like we are being railroaded in our gameplay as choosing the option without points has no benefit whatsoever.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I thought the fact that they formerly bullied MC would play a bigger role in the relationship dynamic but its seems from what I played so far it really just seems to be a flavoring of the story and doesn't seem to have to large of an impact.
Oh. It will. We're still at episode 2, so just hold on your horses. ;)

Reactions: applepie68

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Jesus Christ almighty, take a hint bitch after I've been ignoring you this whole time and forced 0 points on you and your 2 friends, I don't want anything to do with the 3 of you outside of common professional courtesy, you are friendzoned for life, this one, next one, hopefully God never allows our reincarnations to meet for all foreseeable eternity. Go gobble on Weinstein's middle-aged fat necrotizing dick, I only care about Sky and mommy Klara and also mommy burger-joint boss.
So annoying :mad:
nxXBwqmm9O.jpg

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Jesus Christ almighty, take a hint bitch after I've been ignoring you this whole time and forced 0 points on you and your 2 friends, I don't want anything to do with the 3 of you outside of common professional courtesy, you are friendzoned for life, this one, next one, hopefully God never allows our reincarnations to meet for all foreseeable eternity. Go gobble on Weinstein's middle-aged fat necrotizing dick, I only care about Sky and mommy Klara and also mommy burger-joint boss.
So annoying :mad:
View attachment 1071241
For now I like all the LIs in this game. As long as none of them have a fetish like domination or BDSM I think I will continue to be nice and give them all the points. The MC has love for all LIs.

At first I didn't like Emma too much. But now I have a different opinion and I quite like her. I like Aine from the beginning, she seems kind enough and she's sorry for what she did . I don't think it's difficult for them to redeem themselves from what they did, and from what I've seen Aine is more than willing to do it (as is Emma, albeit in her own way). The MC doesn't really see Gwen as someone who bullied him at school, so I don't think the MC thinks he should redeem himself from anything.

It's not exactly a game where you seek revenge for something that happened in the past. The MC has shown greater wisdom than most players (among which I surely include myself) by forgetting / forgiving the 3 bullies and moving on with his life. NiiChan is really developing a great game.

I voted for Sky in the poll, but a VERY close second would be Lily.
I voted for Freya. But I think the remaining LIs are pretty close to her. Maybe the second would be Sky, and right after Sky... the rest. I wouldn't be able to list them in order of preference for now.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
For now I like all the LIs in this game. As long as none of them have a fetish like domination or BDSM I think I will continue to be nice and give them all the points. The MC has love for all LIs.

At first I didn't like Emma too much. But now I have a different opinion and I quite like her. I like Aine from the beginning, she seems kind enough and she's sorry for what she did . I don't think it's difficult for them to redeem themselves from what they did, and from what I've seen Aine is more than willing to do it (as is Emma, albeit in her own way). The MC doesn't really see Gwen as someone who bullied him at school, so I don't think the MC thinks he should redeem himself from anything.

It's not exactly a game where you seek revenge for something that happened in the past. The MC has shown greater wisdom than most players (among which I surely include myself) by forgetting / forgiving the 3 bullies and moving on with his life. NiiChan is really developing a great game.

I voted for Freya. But I think the remaining LIs are pretty close to her. Maybe the second would be Sky, and right after Sky... the rest. I wouldn't be able to list them in order of preference for now.
No. I am a man of principles and culture, much more important than wisdom, my heart is set for Sky and Mommy. The best ending is just politely tolerating the new peststenants until it's their time to leave and stop robbing me of my time with Sky, and to enjoy myself with Sky and mommy in both arms one day as the TV flashes a news report about a girl suiciding as a respectable courageous statement against her mother's arranged marriage with an old pedo and the PR disaster destroying her company and all her meme power and finance and respectability to which I sip glass of fine wine and have mommy and Sky give me a wank of victory as that entire dredged family goes under and all their associates including the old fat man who wouldn't avoid the shrapnel. Yes. The perfect ending. I can already see it.
:WeSmart:

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes