• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yo, Aine and Emma are basically a reference to Aki and Yoshino from Masamune-kun no Revenge, if you look at it from that perspective, dang... I may or may not have found NiiChan inspiration for those two LIs, considering that someone already compared Aine to a celtic goddess, this is nothing more than my opinion
Yep..

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Wow, we have 2 games in same universe, hollllyss, that s a new experience, so excited for future updates of LCC and MBIML!
I think you could say that there are 3 games in the same universe, since if I remember correctly a character from My Real Desire (although it is not the same dev I think, they may know each other) appears where Mc works.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I think you could say that there are 3 games in the same universe, since if I remember correctly a character from My Real Desire (although it is not the same dev I think, they may know each other) appears where Mc works.
Lyk4n and I don't plan to set our games in the same universe. What happened was just a crossover/promotion between devs.

Reactions: reduzume and Chimba

reduzume

Jan 23, 2019
i like how the dev used Lovely Swindler by Amaria which sounds like jazzy ver of megalovania which i had use shazam to figure out the music wen i was talking to Sky about the date beach scene.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Next update will be a long wait. We will be doing two releases in one update in LCC. It's currently on episode 4 part 1 and the next updatefor it will be straight to episode 5, so that consists of episode 4 part 2, episode 5 part 1 - 2. That way the next update will be episode 6,7,8 and so on. With that said, we estimate the development will take more than a month before we can go back in MBML.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Next update will be a long wait. We will be doing two releases in one update in LCC. It's currently on episode 4 part 1 and the next updatefor it will be straight to episode 5, so that consists of episode 4 part 2, episode 5 part 1 - 2. That way the next update will be episode 6,7,8 and so on. With that said, we estimate the development will take more than a month before we can go back in MBML.
Well, I really love both games so it's all good.

you do what you need to do....

Just started supporting you as well

• Red Heart

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
i like how the dev used Lovely Swindler by Amaria which sounds like jazzy ver of megalovania which i had use shazam to figure out the music wen i was talking to Sky about the date beach scene.
Cup head. :KEK:

Cocaine Papi

Mar 15, 2019
Caught a few Manga references playing this so this should be interesting. I still can't get over the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On another note, time to add this thread to watch list. Looks lik it will turn out good so far.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Caught a few Manga references playing this so this should be interesting. I still can't get over the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On another note, time to add this thread to watch list. Looks lik it will turn out good so far.
Hmmm. could be an error on my side.. I might have hard coded that lol. nice find btw. I'll fix it as soon as I'm not busy.

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes