• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Guys, I would like some help, it's a game of incest, but I don't speak the language, so if someone can tell me who's who in this image,
so I can put it in the game, if I can from the left (woman with glasses) to the right,
like, mother, sister, aunt, cousin, these things,
and if we are going to have relationships with everyone.
Thank you so I can help. View attachment 1049467
Mom,bullies,coworker,sister.
i think been a while...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Do I need episode 1 for this game? or episode 2 contains it?
with the episode 2 you have all the game (episodes 1 and 2).

I cannot hate the girls anymore, not after this new chapter. i just wanna hug them all for a while day :(
I have similar feelings.

On the other hand, I find private beaches curious, since there are not legally in Spain (all the coasts belong to the State up to 20 meters if I remember correctly). In fact, all the plots adjacent to a beach have the obligation to let people pass to it through corridors (which generally establishes the competent authority, which will be the local or the regional depending on the location of the beach)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hey, dont treat my girls like that:mad:
That's what most haters would call em haha!

Let me see if I understand, the first on the left would be the Mother, and the last would be the sister?
Are we going to have something with the mother? You don't have to say when or where.
Sorry, the translator here did not help with your text.
Yes... soon... ish...

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Oh.. and a bad or good news to some. While creating Freya and Hera's design, I accidentally overwriten Klara's one and only character card which contains her design. So we had to re make her to as close as possible design as much as we can to her previous design. End result is close but a bit younger than the original.

we will have to re render all her scenes next update, which is not much anyway.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
We actually made a poll for her as we think of Corruption to impart her story. But... nuhh... most patreons don't want it in. So if ever we make her an LI, we'll have to change her story 80%.
All good. I don't think Corruption path would even fit her background. I feel that it's more satisfying for her to just be the villain to defeat rather than someone to conquer into being a love interest. What about Jess, is she an LI?

Also, with the harem tag, is this where we're simply allowed to pursue all girls but separate individual content, or will there be an actual group everyone is with MC kind of harem?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Guys, I would like some help, it's a game of incest, but I don't speak the language, so if someone can tell me who's who in this image,
so I can put it in the game, if I can from the left (woman with glasses) to the right,
like, mother, sister, aunt, cousin, these things,
and if we are going to have relationships with everyone.
Thank you so I can help. View attachment 1049467
I see it's sort of been answered.. But..

Mom/Klara, Bully #2/Emma, Bully #1/Aine, Bully #3/Gwen, Co-Worker/Lily, and Sister/Sky

dani31

Apr 30, 2017
I know it says incest, but I'm having a problem with the mc calling Sky his roommate instead of his sister, got a fix for that???????
old saves lost relationship definitions in EP2.
start a NEW-GAME or use Codes below in dev-console.

roommate = u'sister'
roommate2 = u'brother'
roommates = u'family'
landlady = u'mother'
tenant = u'son'
tenant2 = u'daughter'

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
All good. I don't think Corruption path would even fit her background. I feel that it's more satisfying for her to just be the villain to defeat rather than someone to conquer into being a love interest. What about Jess, is she an LI?

Also, with the harem tag, is this where we're simply allowed to pursue all girls but separate individual content, or will there be an actual group everyone is with MC kind of harem?
Start with individual stories and slowly set into groups.

EDIT: And nope... Jess is not a love interest. She's a love interest in LCC though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylaroo
4.20 star(s) 144 Votes