• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just answered you in the Discord, but they're easter egg Events in Chapter III, you require a specific amount of score with certain girls (or 0) by the time you get to a specific part, then do a specific choice.
Personally, I didn't know there was a Amber's galley. But I don't usually enter the gallery, so I don't know if I have unlocked it either. It's possible that I will see if I have the gallery unlocked, but unless it is achieved if you have achieved all the points with the specific LIs I doubt it.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I haven't played LCC so don't know if this is a stupid question...

Is Moon (? the second one in your sig) going to make an apperance as a LI in this or LCC?
Can't say anything about her yet, but she's here in MBML.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I haven't played LCC so don't know if this is a stupid question...

Is Moon (? the second one in your sig) going to make an apperance as a LI in this or LCC?
She will probably be a LI in MBIML. Everybody (including me) said that so far, and NiiChan has hinted it many times

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
No not Aine. She's a friend of Lily's that you meet when she kicks the guy that's been following her all day. Her name is Moon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't like Emma here, I wonder what's going to be your reaction on Yuna in LCC. :KEK:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If you don't like Emma here, I wonder what's going to be your reaction on Yuna in LCC. :KEK:
Honestly no idea. I haven't tried LCC and not sure yet if and when I will.

I feel really sorry for Emma, my heart broke for Emy and what she went through, but Emma hasn't shown the MC any remorse or offered any appology, in fact we did the opposite by continuing to call him Piggy when she arrived. All that discounts any feelings she has for him as you don't treat someone you love like that no matter the circumstances. And each day that goes by without her telling the MC who she is makes me like her less and makes it harder to forgive her.

Personally in that situation, I would find her hiding that from me and not telling me she was Emy far worse more unforgivable than any bullying she did at school. The bullying I see has horrible and mean, the not telling me who she is I see as betrayal especially if she claims to love me.

So if Yuna is like that... supposedly loving the MC and doing something to hurt him or lie to him or sleeping with someone else (even another LI) then I'd hate her.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Honestly no idea. I haven't tried LCC and not sure yet if and when I will.

I feel really sorry for Emma, my heart broke for Emy and what she went through, but Emma hasn't shown the MC any remorse or offered any appology, in fact we did the opposite by continuing to call him Piggy when she arrived. All that discounts any feelings she has for him as you don't treat someone you love like that no matter the circumstances. And each day that goes by without her telling the MC who she is makes me like her less and makes it harder to forgive her.

Personally in that situation, I would find her hiding that from me and not telling me she was Emy far worse more unforgivable than any bullying she did at school. The bullying I see has horrible and mean, the not telling me who she is I see as betrayal especially if she claims to love me.

So if Yuna is like that... supposedly loving the MC and doing something to hurt him or lie to him or sleeping with someone else (even another LI) then I'd hate her.
We'll get to those soon, don't worry. Her pain is not over yet. Gonna torture this woman. :KEK:
Her story will still progress as there's still a lot that we don't know yet. I mean... A LOT. Maybe you'll find your answers there.

And no, Yuna's just a straight up b*tch. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 144 Votes