• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
We'll get to those soon, don't worry. Her pain is not over yet. Gonna torture this woman. :KEK:
Her story will still progress as there's still a lot that we don't know yet. I mean... A LOT. Maybe you'll find your answers there.

And no, Yuna's just a straight up b*tch. :LOL:
YEP I AGREE 100% Yuna's is a Straight up B*tch Ass Chick :LOL::LOL: but Love her Design. Dark Fiery Hair. it kinda remind me of someone.. whats her name again???

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
First of all, I'm curious to see how the Hera problem will be solved. I spent a few days thinking about what such a solution might look like and this was the simplest. :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
First of all, I'm curious to see how the Hera problem will be solved. I spent a few days thinking about what such a solution might look like and this was the simplest. :Kappa:

I must commend the effort. :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Last seen sucking hobos under the bridge for a dollar to pay for her crack addiction.

• Love
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

A good dicking also helps. If not, your solution sounds fun. :WeSmart:

Verheilen

Apr 22, 2020
Episode 5 is great! I do think there are some scenes that did not really flow well (i.e. the humorous scenes between Emy, Aine and Hera), I still enjoyed it.

I'm also glad that Emy is a lot more complex than I thought since my first impression was that she was just a Koiwai expy and nothing else. Keep on doing an amazing work!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Honestly no idea. I haven't tried LCC and not sure yet if and when I will.

I feel really sorry for Emma, my heart broke for Emy and what she went through, but Emma hasn't shown the MC any remorse or offered any appology, in fact we did the opposite by continuing to call him Piggy when she arrived. All that discounts any feelings she has for him as you don't treat someone you love like that no matter the circumstances. And each day that goes by without her telling the MC who she is makes me like her less and makes it harder to forgive her.

Personally in that situation, I would find her hiding that from me and not telling me she was Emy far worse more unforgivable than any bullying she did at school. The bullying I see has horrible and mean, the not telling me who she is I see as betrayal especially if she claims to love me.

So if Yuna is like that... supposedly loving the MC and doing something to hurt him or lie to him or sleeping with someone else (even another LI) then I'd hate her.
You put this better then I did, her flashback episode should have been her telling this to the MC to help progress the story or even broken up throughout other chapters. Now we know everything and yet she has said and done nothing to clear things up for the MC or try to rebuild their relationship. Although I am playing all routes cause why not, in a serious playthrough she would have already been on the street for keeping up the piggy shit... Im with you on that, there is no forgiveness without atleast the attempt at an apology.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1405608
Hot. Damn. NiiChan. So gut-wrechingly fantastic! There's no way in hell I won't use and abuse player knowledge to try and make Emma the happiest of them all now. Sorry, Gwen, but silver goes better with your hair anyways. ʘ

Movie (mis)quote from Equilibirum (but y'all knew, right?) – image source is
Yooo, Equilibrium is my favorite movie ever. Fucking love it.

Reactions: Hordragg

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
And no, Yuna's just a straight up b*tch. :LOL:
How dare you mock my sweet Yuna :oops: She ain't a b!tch, she's misunderstood. And she's had a way worst and sadder childhood than Emy and instead of moping around becoming a robotic slave, she became strong. I can't wait to fix all of her issues with my big magical d!ck and to fill her with love!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How dare you mock my sweet Yuna :oops: She ain't a b!tch, she's misunderstood. And she's had a way worst and sadder childhood than Emy and instead of moping around becoming a robotic slave, she became strong. I can't wait to fix all of her issues with my big magical d!ck and to fill her with love!
The big magical dick solves a lot of problems.

Though I prefer spreading my love across the face.

duong4321

Jan 11, 2018
Damn it Gwen's past made me choose her but Emma's past is like coming from some anime shit , love it man . Make me thinking again about my choice

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Damn it Gwen's past made me choose her but Emma's past is like coming from some anime shit , love it man . Make me thinking again about my choice
Fortunately for all of us we don't have to choose, we can have them all.

She had a sad childhood, right. That doesn't mean that she ceases to seem unsympathetic to me. Besides, I don't like femdom. As long as she has femdom I can't possibly be interested, and the way she treats the MC doesn't help change my impression or my intentions. So I'll let you fill her with love, because I'm not going to do it.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021

Well done. Fantastic storytelling and music choice.

Farking hell. I was completely a Gwen fan before this, but Emma's backstory really hit me in the feels...

I really like Amber though. I hope we see more of her. She's really hot. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci
4.20 star(s) 144 Votes