• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
I really cant understand how people are this against Emma.
She has a sad backstory and I felt bad about her circumstances, sure. But that has nothing to do with what she did to Kei.

She chose to be an indentured servant to Hera, even though Hera gave her an out. She could have still be a friend with options instead of a servant who are banned from emoting. By becoming a servant she became a pawn for Hera to use against Aine. She deliberately choose Aine over safety and health of her first love, twice. Her plans to move in with Kei put a giant crosshair on his back again.

I am not into revenge. I can put myself into Kei's place and see myself acting decent and friendly to Emma and Aine. Let bygones be bygones. But building a relationship requires trust. I can't see myself trusting them in any way or form. On the contrary I fully expect them to backstab me for the sake of their codependent relationship if circumstances require it.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
She has a sad backstory and I felt bad about her circumstances, sure. But that has nothing to do with what she did to Kei.

She chose to be an indentured servant to Hera, even though Hera gave her an out. She could have still be a friend with options instead of a servant who are banned from emoting. By becoming a servant she became a pawn for Hera to use against Aine. She deliberately choose Aine over safety and health of her first love, twice. Her plans to move in with Kei put a giant crosshair on his back again.

I am not into revenge. I can put myself into Kei's place and see myself acting decent and friendly to Emma and Aine. Let bygones be bygones. But building a relationship requires trust. I can't see myself trusting them in any way or form. On the contrary I fully expect them to backstab me for the sake of their codependent relationship if circumstances require it.
The only one of the trio that is wort some trust right now is Gwen, the others needs to win it all from 0 and Em is not even trying.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

I fully agree with you man, i think this last episode did not have the desired effect on me, of course i feel so sorry for Emma, she's been through so much. But that's it, i just feel sorry for her, if anything this update killed her as a LI for me, because the flashback shows that she had a choice regarding her situation, and she chose this.
I consider myself a very forgiving person, so i can let bygones be bygones, but i don't know if i will be able to trust her enough to be in a relationship in the future, at least not until she's free from Hera, because by what we have seen so far, if it meant that Aine would be safe, she would throw the MC under the bus multiple times if necessary.

Reactions: HansDampf788

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I fully agree with you man, i think this last episode did not have the desired effect on me, of course i feel so sorry for Emma, she's been through so much. But that's it, i just feel sorry for her, if anything this update killed her as a LI for me, because the flashback shows that she had a choice regarding her situation, and she chose this.
I consider myself a very forgiving person, so i can let bygones be bygones, but i don't know if i will be able to trust her enough to be in a relationship in the future, at least not until she's free from Hera, because by what we have seen so far, if it meant that Aine would be safe, she would throw the MC under the bus multiple times if necessary.
The problem currently isn't that Emma is under the thumb of Hera. The main problem is that she needs to grow up and take responsibility for her actions and tell MC the whole truth. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to understand that her actions hurt both herself and Aine with regards to their relationship with the MC.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Girls can really tear their hymen in gymnastics, this is a fact. And she already said that MC is her first so there's not even anything to talk about. In all NiiChan games, all the girls will be just for us, and almost all of them will even be virgins. But you know that if in real life you start dating some girl and it turns out that she's not a virgin, it doesn't make her a whore you know that right? But specifically Skye is definitely a virgin, she doesn't need to lie to MC
didn't play the game yet.
was it ever explained why she got a boyfriend? seems weird to me (without context). if she already slept with mc and loved him, why be with another guy?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
didn't play the game yet.
was it ever explained why she got a boyfriend? seems weird to me (without context). if she already slept with mc and loved him, why be with another guy?
She had a boyfriend at one point in time. Nothing really happened. She pretended that she wasn't a virgin when her and MC went all the way (told him right after though).
Just a minor detail used as a plot device to get around MC being apprehensive of going further with her.

You never see or really hear anything about it anyway. besides those few lines that is about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The only one of the trio that is wort some trust right now is Gwen, the others needs to win it all from 0 and Em is not even trying.
I get what you guys are thinking... just one key problem... they were young, and they weren't ever in a position of control or power to do anything about their situation.

Don't forget, you have the Mom blackmailing them the whole time too.
With the constant threat of Emma being taken away (since she is basically a slave... Aine mom be yakuza or mafia or something).

While sure it doesn't absolve them of what they did or their responsibilities, they were basically hostages in that situation at the mercy of Aine's mom... hell they still kinda are, that is currently quite the major plot point, they still ain't free.

They may as well have had guns pointed at them, cause if they didn't do it their lives as they knew it would have been over. And hell awaits. (and if you don't think Aine's mom would do that.... just look at where she is now... she totally would, she has become ruthless).

They were nothing but pawns in Aine's Mothers chess game. Emma swore absolute loyalty to, and she took that seriously, she put her own feelings and such aside and became basically a robot.

Again not saying they aren't accountable, but what you have is 3 victims, two being controlled to make the third. They never wanted to do it, and they hated it.

The one Responsible, isn't Aine or Emma, it is Haru (Aine's mom).
Like to use a more extreme example, you strap a bomb to someone and say they have to stab this person or they and their family get blown up. You gonna blame the person who had the bomb strapped to them for stabbing someone? or the person who strapped the bomb to them and their family?

Is basically what Haru did to Aine and Emma with bullying MC, just with more manipulative and less blatantly obvious methods.

When you combine that with their age, and circumstances, what else could they have done? Like we can talk all grandiose like, saying x should have happened or they should have done y... but chances are that x or y wouldn't work, and you and I most certainly wouldn't have tried that if in the same situation, with the same threats and such. Especially at that age, where one gives into peer pressure which is even weaker than being directly threatened.

Like put yourself in that situation.... you really think you would do any different? cause I know I wouldn't. Is you + best friend or them, and you are forced to choose, I wouldn't do that to my friend.

Also you forget how fucked up the situation truly is too... if her mom really wanted she could have sold Emma off as a sex slave to be drugged up and used and abused.... if she was pissed off enough... she is a mob boss of sorts. Now I am not saying she would actually do that, seeing as her connection to Emma's mom.... but they don't know that, she has become cold and ruthless and isn't the person they know anymore. Nor do they know how far she would truly go, in that world sometimes they kill family. And to Aine, she probably thinks her mom sees Emma as expandable.... cause she treated her as such, constantly threatening her to manipulate Aine....

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You don't have to do it like that. :KEK:
Well, I would have use the true hallowed grounds as the zone every time myself... (creampie... I am talking about creampie).

It is the true holy lands, where only MC has and will ever venture! :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes