• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 10, 2017
lol rolls out all of them big busty girls for you to have fun with to slake your horny or make you think you'd settle with, then come ep 5 to grab you by the balls

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Damn, and I was fully set to romance Sky, then they suddenly show this Emma backstory.

Now I'm torn between Sky and Emma.

Reactions: Repuci

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I personally don't like harem, so I always only focus on one girl to romance. Even if the harem option is there it just doesn't feel appealing to me. I'd rather have multiple playthroughs and go for girls individually.
Some games require you to be chasing one girl, in order to get certain scenes for another.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I personally don't like harem, so I always only focus on one girl to romance. Even if the harem option is there it just doesn't feel appealing to me. I'd rather have multiple playthroughs and go for girls individually.
Well, when I get an ending, I don't usually play again. So I much prefer that the game has the harem option (or that I don't like more than a LI).

Reactions: Vainglorious
Jul 28, 2017
...Has been a while since I had episode 5 sitting in my backlog, but damn that was a tearjerker for me... Seriously? Why do you have to write something like this.... I came here to use my tissues for fapping, not for crying... But, Emma is going to have to reveal the truth slowly or it will be a bomb that will blow up in everybody's face

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Haha. Almost like Comparing a wimp mc to GTA sa MC!!! Wow great
If that "CJ" know about this post, he will come here to punch the developer!!

• Angry
Reactions: asehpe

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But he is not wimp either. He got spine
I take it for granted that you haven't played this game. Or if you have played it you haven't understood it at all.

Otherwise your argument, in addition to not being true, shows your prejudices. It's better to give your opinion after having played (or understand what you played), so maybe you have real arguments.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
// THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU //
What a bummer
Actually you can play it as a revenge game. You can slam the door in their faces and live happily ever after, but then the game is only about 5 minutes long :ROFLMAO:

I tried it to see what would happen.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes