• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If you've used the mod for chs 1-5 (and saved, of course) can you play an un modded ch6 from a modded save? I used the mod for convenience, but the game doesn't really need it. Not that a replay would be bad.....
I haven't been using it (although I have downloaded it every time, surely I'm very weird ...). The game tells you the points you earn by making each choice (if you haven't won any, nothing appears), so if you want to try another answer, go back and choose the one that gives the points that interest you.

In any case, I guess that if the mod doesn't modify any of the game files, it may not affect subsequent games.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The last rating though.
Wasnt that one accurate? There is no bully in this game so having that word in the title seems misleading. Still its unexpected that a romcom wish fulfilment with some light hearted drama like this one is so well received by wanker folks around here :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

ChickyNene

Jan 17, 2021
Wasnt that one accurate? There is no bully in this game so having that word in the title seems misleading. Still its unexpected that a romcom wish fulfilment with some light hearted drama like this one is so well received by wanker folks around here :ROFLMAO: .
oh-no-anyway.gif

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Is it easy to miss scenes without a walkthrough?
if i'm correct the top answer is almost always the "good" one so i would say it's hard ;) (at last if ur aiming for full harem)

Edit: i just do a fast sweep and the one that aren't top are obvlious (cold treatment/kiss) or preferences (as cloth A/cloth B or person A/person B/both)

yet take in note as it's NOT always the top one it can change later on so stay vigilant ;)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
if i'm correct the top answer is always the "good" one so i would say it's hard ;) (at last if ur aiming for full harem) but it's NOT confirmed tho
Man sometimes the bottom has more dialogue though. Like the choice "well" when talking to Emma. I assumed that was the correct one...
Also with Emma the bottom choice "greet her" wishes her a happy birthday and awards you a +1 Emma point

If top is always right... oops

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes