• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
NiiChan Hey This Episode was Amazing. And the Songs used. Dude i wanna know the songs you used. Im using android i know on pc its on a folder inside the MainFile.

Last edited:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Man sometimes the bottom has more dialogue though. Like the choice "well" when talking to Emma. I assumed that was the correct one...
Also with Emma the bottom choice "greet her" wishes her a happy birthday and awards you a +1 Emma point

If top is always right... oops
U respond a bit after i change it to "Almost always" ;) and so i did a fast sweep of the older versions to confirm it so the not obvlious good one was the top one but obvious one was sometime on the bottom

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
U respond a bit after i change it to "Almost always" ;) and so i did a fast sweep of the older versions to confirm it so the not obvlious good one was the top one but obvious one was sometime on the bottom
Ok good. I am spoiled by the wt, so I'm probably over cautious. Thanks

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
DO NOT USE!

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is it possible to update the wt-mod? Episode 6 is up to date! :) :)

amir1234

May 19, 2018
Alright so it's weird when i go with harem route the scene unlocks when i try to be nice only to her it doesn't also an additional small conversation choice early on doesn't happen when going gwen only which does give +1 gwen it's really confusing to me is this a bug?

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I totally skipped Lily flashback. Since I played episode 5 and 6 together, a second long flashback was a no no. Plus Lily is not in my top 3 presently. Even tho this is a heavily story focused adult game, sexy scenes were almost non existent in the last episodes and also started getting tired of Gwen. She's a nioce girl but she had all the scene lately, same as Sky in the beginning. The author should alternate more between LI sexy scenes.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
I totally skipped Lily flashback. Since I played episode 5 and 6 together, a second long flashback was a no no. Plus Lily is not in my top 3 presently. Even tho this is a heavily story focused adult game, sexy scenes were almost non existent in the last episodes and also started getting tired of Gwen. She's a nioce girl but she had all the scene lately, same as Sky in the beginning. The author should alternate more between LI sexy scenes.
i actually like this approach go a character at a time rather than teasing all of them at the same time

Reactions: Pinsel

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Based on the pacing of the story itself, Gwen/Sky are the only ones among main LIs that we can expect to bone continuously. Most likely, Freya shall come next. Possibly (?) Naomi, but I'll skip that most likely. Lily? I don't think so...
Emma/Aine will take a while for sure.
I can honestly see at least twenty chapters in the game with the current pacing and story development.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
My first impression of this game was that the story was generic, yet somewhat optimistic. The MC didn't seem like an asshole, he just seemed like someone who wanted to let go of the past and look up to the future. However, after a few updates, something became clear. The use of so much drama in this visual novel made it look cringier episode by episode, it just felt as silly as those tv sketches that make fun of latin american soap operas(like those sketches of "Besos y Lagrimas" where every character on the screen suddenly begins crying just because). As much as I would have liked to play this game to its conclusion, I'm afraid I'll just simply stop playing it. Maybe I'll just play it once its story reaches the end.

Hopefully this game gets finished exactly the way this dev wants it to be, however that may be...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes