• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Damn, I was here for the revenge part...I guess I'll show myself out.
Well, if you've gotten this far without realizing that the game wasn't about revenge, I suppose you haven't paid much attention to the dialogue.

Too bad, she's my favorite character.
I like her too. But considering that I like all LIs...

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Query:Was there an "Age Up" of the school system mentioned?

The reason I ask is I am never sure what the School Systems are in other countries and more so of the Dev's understanding of their own compared to the rest of the world. During the intoduction its mentioned about Collage and such but it has a more general feel of the system being of Highschool equivilent instead of the general understanding of the After Education that College is meant to be...
Just a general observation I have noted over a course of a few other games using similar designs and how I know of the locations and build designs across the world when it comes to their education facilities. Added to a point that the College seems to be a Uniform based one which is kinda rare from what I know...

Its not an issue, just a general query of understandings. Plus the general facial features of the characters being more young adult rather than early adult.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Query:Was there an "Age Up" of the school system mentioned?

The reason I ask is I am never sure what the School Systems are in other countries and more so of the Dev's understanding of their own compared to the rest of the world. During the intoduction its mentioned about Collage and such but it has a more general feel of the system being of Highschool equivilent instead of the general understanding of the After Education that College is meant to be...
Just a general observation I have noted over a course of a few other games using similar designs and how I know of the locations and build designs across the world when it comes to their education facilities. Added to a point that the College seems to be a Uniform based one which is kinda rare from what I know...

Its not an issue, just a general query of understandings. Plus the general facial features of the characters being more young adult rather than early adult.
Here we have: Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, Secondary Education, High School (from 16 to 17 years old), and then, from the age of 18, the University.

The only mandatory ones are Primary Education (EPO) and Secondary Education (ESO). Early Childhood Education is what was previously known here as preschool, and it isn't mandatory and not all schools have it. Then you have primary education centers, others only with secondary education and high school and others with all (primary, secondary and high school).

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
nice to see the greatest sport track and field get some love in a game for once even tho i think some of the things was wierd its still nice to see
Do you have experience with TnF? Can you tell me more about those weird stuff you saw? We'll be happy to correct those.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I was having a pretty good time playing this. Not too bothered about mc's slightly simpy ways. But the moment I learn that it was the"landlady" actively plotting behind mc's back, to bring the bullies back in to his (honestly pretty good at beginning of game) life... that's too much of a betrayal, no matter what her motives were. He had already moved on.
Gotta nope out of here and find some soul bleach in the form of more reliable loved ones.

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
Do you have experience with TnF? Can you tell me more about those weird stuff you saw? We'll be happy to correct those.
minor small stuff only like you dont jump hurdles you hurdle them sry english isnt my first language. but basicly you dont jump you run over the hurdles jumping takes to long, also doing both 100m hurdle and 400m hurdle is pretty crazy. not unheard of but pretty rare in hurdles the steps you take in between the hurdle is important. on the 100m you only take 3 steps and 400 i belive for women its between 15 and 16(i never ran 400m hurdle i dont hate myself that much). one of the more classic combos was left out that is sprint long jump but leaving the "field" event out is fine i guess you adressed it so it really didnt bother me. and i think the most important one the warm ups they just jog and presumally streatch but no running drills and i cant even explain how important running drills is for track and field everyone sprinter/runner does it espescilly the sprinters. it is the running drills that teaches the body how to run . sry for the long rant but like i said i am mostly glad track and field got some love i just get PTSD from all the running drills and intervals(you had intervals) love the game keep up the intresting story i hope i could be of help :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes