• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

-DarkSky-

Jan 28, 2021
My Bully İs My Lover ep3 Türkçe çeviri güncel versiyonu - burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

You can download My Bully Is My Lover Ep3 Turkish translation file from here. -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
DO NOT USE!

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to take over this mod, the dev reworked a bunch of stuff that would force me to do it all over again and I don't have time for games that do that anymore, plus this is the second time, first time was rewrites. So, hopefully I can get someone to pick this up. The mod will NOT work with Ep. 6. Thanks, hope I can find someone for you guys soon!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 (There are no choices in Ep. 5 so don't come back here telling me the mod doesn't work! :p)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
So, if i may ask NiiChan, what is the relation between with this game and LCC?

Just finished playing LCC, and it seems a lot characters and locations are the same. I've noticed that the main difference is that you can't interact (sexually) with LCC's girls in MBML, as each game as it's set of girls to 'play' with, but what is it the MC? It is the same one in both games? I've noticed they both look the same, both have the same default name, both are helped by Jess against Hera and her bad group, both have Clara as a mom. Is it an alternate version of the same universe with a different story? What is the timeline? Is MMMB like 5 years later than LCC? For example, i've noticed now that Yuna sems to have her issues resolved in MMML

And am sorry for choosing to continue MBML only in the poll but i hadn't played both at that time, i would've picked 'both' as they are nice games. Pleeease continue and finish both stories and THEN do the remaster, the wait is killing me hahaha. And i think it would be awesome to have an epilogue after both games are finished that is the same conclusion for both games, linking them together and where my MC has a 60 rooms mansion so i can keep ALL the girls for myself and convince Gwen that if she want to be my main girl, she has to stop smoking and drinking all he time because it doesn't suit a girl of her quality :p

Keep up the good work, +1 coffee to you!

Reactions: Revontheus_AE

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, if i may ask NiiChan, what is the relation between with this game and LCC?

Just finished playing LCC, and it seems a lot characters and locations are the same. I've noticed that the main difference is that you can't interact (sexually) with LCC's girls in MBML, as each game as it's set of girls to 'play' with, but what is it the MC? It is the same one in both games? I've noticed they both look the same, both have the same default name, both are helped by Jess against Hera and her bad group, both have Clara as a mom. Is it an alternate version of the same universe with a different story? What is the timeline? Is MMMB like 5 years later than LCC? For example, i've noticed now that Yuna sems to have her issues resolved in MMML

And am sorry for choosing to continue MBML only in the poll but i hadn't played both at that time, i would've picked 'both' as they are nice games. Pleeease continue and finish both stories and THEN do the remaster, the wait is killing me hahaha. And i think it would be awesome to have an epilogue after both games are finished that is the same conclusion for both games, linking them together and where my MC has a 60 rooms mansion so i can keep ALL the girls for myself and convince Gwen that if she want to be my main girl, she has to stop smoking and drinking all he time because it doesn't suit a girl of her quality :p

Keep up the good work, +1 coffee to you!
The MCs are different (they look similar, but I think that they aren't brothers), the MBML events occur once LCC is finished, in the same universe and the same city, but with different main characters (MC and LIs) but with secondary characters that are, in some cases, main in LCC, or also appear as side characters there.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys, I'll be taking this one over for ShaddyModda there will be no need for a cheat menu as I'll code every misable scene in for you as I do with all my mods. Gallery and Special are unlocked!

Edit: Updated to Episode 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hey bro, where should i put files in? game folder? I'm little stupid)
UPD:
Aaaa .... Forget it. I decided not to go through the game, opened the gallery and saw that there were not many scenes there...Well, or my gallery lagged .... It just seems to me that 6 scenes (well, or 7, I don't understand) is not enough, especially with only two girls.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 134 Votes