• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hey guys, I'll be taking this one over for ShaddyModda there will be no need for a cheat menu as I'll code every misable scene in for you as I do with all my mods. Gallery and Special are unlocked!

Edit: Updated to Episode 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, updated for : My Bully Is My Lover [Episode 4]
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: Punto and BOBJevent

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This Mc takes being a "wimp" to a whole another level... I get that the story needs to play out in a certain way but this is just ridiculous, he literally doesn't care about anything. Every situation that the only logical response would be to get angry or demand answers immediately he's always like "It doesn't matter now, don't worry about it".

Anyway this is obviously not for me, just needed to get this out of my system. At least the "sister" was nice.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
This Mc takes being a "wimp" to a whole another level... I get that the story needs to play out in a certain way but this is just ridiculous, he literally doesn't care about anything. Every situation that the only logical response would be to get angry or demand answers immediately he's always like "It doesn't matter now, don't worry about it".

Anyway this is obviously not for me, just needed to get this out of my system.
Adieu!
Well, still thanks for playing ;)

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021

Anyway this is obviously not for me, just needed to get this out of my system. At least the "sister" was nice.
Here i thought that wimp mc is annoying problem for me only.
"Lol" to developer

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Add evil mc. Tired of current "Saint" mc.
MC is far from a saint, lol. In one of the flashback scenes he sexually assaults an unconscious drunk girl and then guilt's her into having sex with him when she wakes up mid-assault (drunk person can't consent so that's rape). Oh, and he later acts like he was the victim in that scenario and she should feel bad.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
MC is far from a saint, lol. In one of the flashback scenes he sexually assaults an unconscious drunk girl and then guilt's her into having sex with him when she wakes up mid-assault (drunk person can't consent so that's rape). Oh, and he later acts like he was the victim in that scenario and she should feel bad.
tenor (9).gif

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes