• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
MC is far from a saint, lol. In one of the flashback scenes he sexually assaults an unconscious drunk girl and then guilt's her into having sex with him when she wakes up mid-assault (drunk person can't consent so that's rape). Oh, and he later acts like he was the victim in that scenario and she should feel bad.
Well. That is flashback. Can't control them. But now he is a wimp + Saint. Unbelievable!! This is not a kinetic novel. Look like Choices are just comedy for the developer

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Well. That is flashback. Can't control them. But now he is a wimp + Saint. Unbelievable!! This is not a kinetic novel. Look like Choices are just comedy for the developer
Well, realistically most sexual predators in real life are like the MC in this game, they act nice but their demeanor flips when they come across an opportunity to take advantage of a woman who can't resist/say no.
Mustache twirling bad guys generally aren't really something you come across in real life because everyone knows to stay away from those guys (whereas the predator who conceals themself in false-niceness waits for an opportunity).

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
This is not a kinetic novel. Look like Choices are just comedy for the developer
I would like to see more options with high impact on the game but the system it is right now i asume is just a base for future events as for now we are far to close in the story and they YET don't have impact on it, at last i think that's the reason.
Nevertheless i still enjoy the story as it is right now. it's solid 4+ (something between B and C+ if someone prefer US grade system) as for me

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To explain it AGAIN: MC confronts his ex bully in episode 3 and - legitimately - demands answers. He gets them from her and we learn that her mother coerced her into it. In the further course we learn, not the MC, that this stemmed from the fact that MC's mother married his father, for whom she ( bullies mother - I'm bad with names) had feelings herself. MCs mother is about the current situation quite in the picture (state episode 3) and is also with one of the friends of his bully in contact, said friend has feelings for our MC, but can not show them openly to help her friend so from her situation.

To cut a long story short, the problem is not the girl herself but her mother. This has nothing to do with being a wimp, but with empathy.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
L
To explain it AGAIN: MC confronts his ex bully in episode 3 and - legitimately - demands answers. He gets them from her and we learn that her mother coerced her into it. In the further course we learn, not the MC, that this stemmed from the fact that MC's mother married his father, for whom she ( bullies mother - I'm bad with names) had feelings herself. MCs mother is about the current situation quite in the picture (state episode 3) and is also with one of the friends of his bully in contact, said friend has feelings for our MC, but can not show them openly to help her friend so from her situation.

To cut a long story short, the problem is not the girl herself but her mother. This has nothing to do with being a wimp, but with empathy.
Lol. !!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

SHHHHH, don't say that forbidden word "Empathy" you will trigger people since they lack it. And no one likes it when they see how they are wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan and MrLKX

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
SHHHHH, don't say that forbidden word "Empathy" you will trigger people since they lack it. And no one likes it when they see how they are wrong.
Personally, I don't see myself as the biggest empath either, for me it was more a logical analysis of the situation, based on all the given data ( as of episode 3). I see no logical reason to hold a grudge against Aine when clearly her mother was the driving force behind it. Skepticism, yes, but Kei also expressed it in an inner monologue. And no, I didn't remember the names, I just opened the current version.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Personally, I don't see myself as the biggest empath either, for me it was more a logical analysis of the situation, based on all the given data ( as of episode 3). I see no logical reason to hold a grudge against Aine when clearly her mother was the driving force behind it. Skepticism, yes, but Kei also expressed it in an inner monologue. And no, I didn't remember the names, I just opened the current version.
True.

Also something else to add to your argument... it has been years.... MC has moved on, so it isn't about being a pushover, it is about him no longer giving a shit and not being petty. And it isn't like MC wouldn't put his foot down if they tried to cause shit, there just hasn't been anything where MC needs to stand up for himself, cause well... no one has been doing so.

Although there was that bit where emma was sorta telling him what to do and MC did basically respond with "yeah nah, my life my choice."

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Added the option to close the door on the three girls on Episode 1 XD
I guess it's worth coming back to this point in the game to see it.. Haha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Duergh
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes