• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
after that episode. HOLY CHEESECAKE. this is why I love Gwen also a coincidence. i have a ex also named Gwen.
GREAT WORK NiiChan. I just can't wait for the Next update.

Reactions: NiiChan

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
So, Gwen was always my favorit, so i was happy with this update. But my game stops right after the scene from Emmas past, but i can see in the game folder there are more. So have i missed something? I agree with her to meet her dad.

here my save in any case

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So, Gwen was always my favorit, so i was happy with this update. But my game stops right after the scene from Emmas past, but i can see in the game folder there are more. So have i missed something? I agree with her to meet her dad.

here my save in any case
Are you using the mod? If so, try it without.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
question ... are you ( Dev(s) planning on letting us have shots at other girls or just the 2 ?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
oke, now i have a other problem, after the date with gwen i cant triger sex scene. she says see you at dinner. :unsure::cry:
why!!!
I will start a new game, hope it helps

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
One of my Top 3 character development and conversation between Mc and LI's is top notch, Waifus are cute too ,NiiChan just dont listen to haters they just want MC to seek revenge and blackmail LI's lmao there are shitload of games with corruption, blackmailing and mind control in f95zone y'll can play that, Peace ☮.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
When she kissed you, did you kiss her back?
Of corse, Gwen is nr1, i never rejactet her. But i asume to many has chanced in the code. A fresh start did it now. So i am happy, Gwen to (y), and never come outside, never ;) And now, next to Lilly and Emma

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover [Episode 5] [NiiChan] crunched

My Bully Is My Lover [Episode 4] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 597 MB / 263 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 579 MB / 246 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Next episode will be focused entirely to Emma. No other girls, just her.
View attachment 1294158
OH THANK GOD!!!! I NEED to see her happy. She has sacrificed so much. I cry at the last scene of her, the letter and her true wish for MC to remeber her are so heart-breaking. The reunion of her and MC will be absolutely emotional. One question: How many tissues I'm gonna need for that scene?
THE best update so far.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019

here my save in any case
I think you need max points with Gwen to trigger the scene.

I didn't drink the wine she offers you when you meet in the kitchen during the night, so I missed the scene.

Totally didn't restart and skip through everything to get the scene anyway.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes