• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The braveheart academy crossover?! What a surprise! Love to see raven appear in this story too(And I think there is a mistake that raven and etna is not the same year, raven is the 3 year and etna is only 2 year, they will not graduate at the same time)! Shame that game will end very soon due to the unpleasant of the developer and the guy in f95.:(
Will moon be a possible Li in the future? However I wonder will she be the ninja at the beginning of life changing choice...:rolleyes:
There are still lock images between the unlock images between ep3 and 4, how can I unlock the remain one? :unsure:
Still no claire appear? I am disappointed!:mad:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Raven is probably my fave character of Braveheart so that was awesome to see.

If some of the people playing this think the school bullying was bad they should be grateful Raven's sister isn't in this.

Reactions: lunar517

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The braveheart academy crossover?! What a surprise! Love to see raven appear in this story too(And I think there is a mistake that raven and etna is not the same year, raven is the 3 year and etna is only 2 year, they will not graduate at the same time)! Shame that game will end very soon due to the unpleasant of the developer and the guy in f95.:(
Will moon be a possible Li in the future? However I wonder will she be the ninja at the beginning of life changing choice...:rolleyes:
There are still lock images between the unlock images between ep3 and 4, how can I unlock the remain one? :unsure:
Still no claire appear? I am disappointed!:mad:
All of the Braveheart character scenes are none canon to the official game. Vice versa.
Claire is in LCC not here.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
It took me by surprise when i saw some of Braveheart Academy in episode 4 , is this a collaboration or something ?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
after this episode, i'm sure, Gwen is the best girl and another question, is moon from this game ''braveheart academy'' or is she from this one and will she come back in the future?

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Games that make my 51 year old ass tear up (in no particular order): 1) My Bully is My Lover. 2) My New Family 3) Avalon 4) Deluca Family (possibly number one, Luna.....) 5) Sisterly Lust 6) My Cat Girl Maid Thinks She Owns the Place 7) Love of Magic (BEST game for gameplay) 8) Now and Then. I'm sure I'm missing others, Alexandria comes to mind...

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Finally had time to play update... Another good one... I love the "you unlocked a new pic" renders :love:

I really like the flashbacks of the girls and mc childhoods

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Games that make my 51 year old ass tear up (in no particular order): 1) My Bully is My Lover. 2) My New Family 3) Avalon 4) Deluca Family (possibly number one, Luna.....) 5) Sisterly Lust 6) My Cat Girl Maid Thinks She Owns the Place 7) Love of Magic (BEST game for gameplay) 8) Now and Then. I'm sure I'm missing others, Alexandria comes to mind...
the game Radiant has the worst thing happen .. made my old 60 yr old ass cry like fuck .... so i'd rate it as #1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the game Radiant has the worst thing happen .. made my old 60 yr old ass cry like fuck .... so i'd rate it as #1
The only issue there is while Radiant had an amazing launch ... it couldn't keep up. The first upload was amazing with dramatic reveals and a tale of a single accident can cause emotional devastation for years to come.

Only for it to turn into generic incest game number 398745 after that.

Such a massive emotional impact from the first launch to just another father wondering how he'll bang his daughters after that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The only issue there is while Radiant had an amazing launch ... it couldn't keep up. The first upload was amazing with dramatic reveals and a tale of a single accident can cause emotional devastation for years to come.

Only for it to turn into generic incest game number 398745 after that.

Such a massive emotional impact from the first launch to just another father wondering how he'll bang his daughters after that.
true no argument here ... just saying it hit my old ass hard :unsure:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I downloaded Episode 4, however, I am playing from the beginning. I hit episode 3 and have started running into a problem with multiple damaged images. The images concerned are ep3_3 through ep3_5, ep3_30, and ep3_37 forward to ep3_99. It looks like ep3_298-ep3_303 and ep3_368-ep3_435 are damaged as well. The damage goes into episode 4, with ep4_1 and ep4_2, as well as ep4_10-ep4_29 being damaged as well. This is making the game pretty unplayable. Any idea when this could be fixed?

EDIT: I opened the original game ZIP and it doesn't look like the files are corrupted there. So I am recopying over all the contents of the image folder to see if it makes the problems go away. It appears to be so-far-so-good.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I downloaded Episode 4, however, I am playing from the beginning. I hit episode 3 and have started running into a problem with multiple damaged images. The images concerned are ep3_3 through ep3_5, ep3_30, and ep3_37 forward to ep3_99. It looks like ep3_298-ep3_303 and ep3_368-ep3_435 are damaged as well. The damage goes into episode 4, with ep4_1 and ep4_2, as well as ep4_10-ep4_29 being damaged as well. This is making the game pretty unplayable. Any idea when this could be fixed?

EDIT: I opened the original game ZIP and it doesn't look like the files are corrupted there. So I am recopying over all the contents of the image folder to see if it makes the problems go away. It appears to be so-far-so-good.
ran great for me

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes