• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I know this update was completely centered on Gwen, but forward momentum with anyone other than her or Sky seems to be stalled at the moment. I guess I hope the next update will focus more on the MC's interactions rather than cameoing a whole bunch of people or that giant scene with Jess on the side that seemed to contain very little information.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I know this update was completely centered on Gwen, but forward momentum with anyone other than her or Sky seems to be stalled at the moment. I guess I hope the next update will focus more on the MC's interactions rather than cameoing a whole bunch of people or that giant scene with Jess on the side that seemed to contain very little information.
They're all important events, not just cameos.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
I've been running out of time in the last few months, but since I played this update and until tomorrow I translate the update to and update the translation mod Portuguese (Brazil).

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Really good update this time.
Loved the chapter dedicated to gwen, probably my favorite with lily for now (and soon moon surely)
I'll try to follow a route to forgive aine and emma but without like them, not sure if is possible :LOL:
Btw, it would be fun now to see the two girls come home and find out that mc and gwen are doing it together.
With one girl being sad and the other one crying, maybe i'm too cruel? :unsure:
Thanks again for the update and the awesome game and story

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes