• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So I'm having fun so far and it's clear that the harem tag is present but I need to ask for my own sanity. We aren't going to get broken hearts or removed love interests for dating multiple women are we? Being offical with both Gwen and Sky would make sense in reality to get neither, but I'm not looking for a reality simular. Guess I just want to know are there going to be consequences now? I certainly hope not but understand either way.

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So I'm having fun so far and it's clear that the harem tag is present but I need to ask for my own sanity. We aren't going to get broken hearts or removed love interests for dating multiple women are we? Being offical with both Gwen and Sky would make sense in reality to get neither, but I'm not looking for a reality simular. Guess I just want to know are there going to be consequences now? I certainly hope not but understand either way.
Nah, there won't be any consequences of dating more than one girl. I won't make the game that complicated. Only thing is to pursue then and include them into the harem, or lock their routes and remove them from your list. But with that said, I still want my girls to accept the harem idea. But it won't be that simple, so this is going to be fun. 'Waifu Wars' :KEK:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Holy shit dude, first time played this and im really surprised.
I really like the story of this game and soundtrack, it keeps me interested to continue playing.
If only i could see the full soundtrack of the game.
Honestly, i kinda wish BaD used some of those songs, it made me feel very similar whenever i play BaD in terms of music.
I was also about to ask a question that just got answered a comment above me, so thats good.
I only wish the animaitons would be a bit better for my taste, but those are still enjoyable.
So thanks for making this game, i'll be playing it

• Red Heart

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Nah, there won't be any consequences of dating more than one girl. I won't make the game that complicated. Only thing is to pursue then and include them into the harem, or lock their routes and remove them from your list. But with that said, I still want my girls to accept the harem idea. But it won't be that simple, so this is going to be fun. 'Waifu Wars' :KEK:
Glad to hear this.
And i HAD to check after a certain two chars were in there, if you were also the dev of Braveheart Academy xD
(too many games, hard to remember dev names)

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I'm certain a lot of people are looking forward to that ahahaha
I mean what could be better then a good hate f*ck? :KEK:
It's kind of your fault. Those pictures just make us players excited.
Ok, now I'm imagining what would Aine react if MC actually f*cked or in a relationship with her mother? (Someone needs to crack that cold face of her, preferably MC to see if she can be as cute as her two daughters). Scandalous and hilarious at the same time.

• Haha

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I become a a fan of this dev, I love both of his games so far.
The characters, the models, the story.

Keep the good work, I hope more people supported you on patreon!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
NiiChan is there a full character bio pdf that we can see to see who's related to/dating whom in both this and Life Changing Choices?

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
i like your thoughts, i want harem but im hoping there is a reason for them to accept it ,not just simply like happy with whoever you date

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Will there be option to marry one of the girls at the end of the game.
I dont think having them all at the end of the game is a good idea, its a bad writing imo.
Its kinda weird having some serious romance moments like twilight shit with every girl, i just hope there will be some sense of it in the future updates.
Also having them all agree to a harem is also questionable, im curious to see how that goes.
But whatever happens, i'm sure the dev will make fine work, so far its been good, cant say i didnt enjoy it

Last edited:
Reactions: kkevin33

xxxkun123123

Nov 8, 2020
/
Hey guys, I'll be taking this one over for ShaddyModda there will be no need for a cheat menu as I'll code every misable scene in for you as I do with all my mods. Gallery and Special are unlocked!

Edit: Updated to Episode 4

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
can i ask how to installed the mod ???

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Will there be option to marry one of the girls at the end of the game.
I dont think having them all at the end of the game is a good idea, its a bad writing imo.
Its kinda weird having some serious romance moments like twilight shit with every girl, i just hope there will be some sense of it in the future updates.
Also having them all agree to a harem is also questionable, im curious to see how that goes.
But whatever happens, i'm sure the dev will make fine work, so far its been good, cant say i didnt enjoy it
I suppose you can go for a single LI, but this is a game intended to be harem (like LCC), that is, the MC can have all the LIs at the end of the game if that's what you want.

If you have played this one, you will have seen that at the end (which you can already suspect from how the game is developing) of LCC the MC keeps all the LIs. It's funny to see the fights between them in this game.

In any case, regarding the harem, you can read what NiiChan has said:

In any case, if you want, you can close the routes of the LIs that don't interest you. In my case I'm interested in all of them, so I don't see the need to close any.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I have a thought it might be a Dumb one maybe.

I think you should continue to update this game and do your monthly updates and put LCC in the back burner til the new remastered is up to Chapter5. Then from there you do go back to your regular monthly update of both. Unless you already are doing that then i guess it wasn't a super dumb idea lol.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes