• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 26, 2020
Is it just me or does anyone else think the music that is in this update is really good, from the piece that gwen plays to the jazzed up version of megalovania as you meet moon, its just *chef's kiss*

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Nylad

Apr 29, 2018
Episode 4 was so damn great ! I clearly want to know the next one ! 10/10 one of my favorite games with ofc "My Real Desire" (And please, everybody, vote Lilly or Sky :'( )

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Issue with the grammar people.. What if that's how that character is meant to speak?
I definitely don't speak "perfect" English.. Most likely won't type perfect either.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just started playing. Ain't this too much like that Anime Masamune-kun or some shit.
I think it's based, at least the beginning, on that anime. Or that's what I've read in various comments, I don't know for sure because I've never looked at it. They also say that the path seems to diverge between the anime and this game, which only takes the initial idea of the anime.

But, to be sure it would be better if someone who has seen that anime confirmed it.

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Just started playing. Ain't this too much like that Anime Masamune-kun or some shit.
No its not like that, Anime Masamune-Kun MC wanted revenge on that girl by making her fall in love with him and breaking up with her later, that will be lead to breaking her heart but it turned out differently i am not gonna spoil that anime but this game is nothing like that

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Not a fan of the dime-a-dozen "landlady/roommate" setting, but it's fine I guess. I'm not a fan of forced relationships either, but I'll reserve judgment until it is fleshed out more in future updates. Still, I am intrigued to see where this one goes. Looking forward to it.
I may be late to the party but I agree. I always thought if it would be to much to ask if the games could not just say, you where adopted.
Or that she is the friend of the family or neighbour that takes care of you. Then I heard that in the US even non blood related adoptive or stepsiblings are counted as incest. That whas enough to break me and forced me to accept with a sign the incest.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
No its not like that, Anime Masamune-Kun MC wanted revenge on that girl by making her fall in love with him and breaking up with her later, that will be lead to breaking her heart but it turned out differently i am not gonna spoil that anime but this game is nothing like that
Ya the mc pussied out

Reactions: Rory Smith

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I may be late to the party but I agree. I always thought if it would be to much to ask if the games could not just say, you where adopted.
Or that she is the friend of the family or neighbour that takes care of you. Then I heard that in the US even non blood related adoptive or stepsiblings are counted as incest. That whas enough to break me and forced me to accept with a sign the incest.
Yep.. In the US adopted, step and even cousins is Incest.. Even Patreon and PayPal agree.

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes