• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tell me and I'll check it.
Sadly I deleted it when I finished the update. In hopes that next update won't have the missing images errors since I seem to be the only one that experienced them. It was the whole flashback at the beginning of the update. Two frames after the mc and Gwen have sex and finally the two images of Moon images which I assume was the unlocked lewd.

Sorry I didn't write them down. I'll let you know next update if I have the same issue. And thank you for both caring and for this crazy vn:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
ok I Just finished episode 1 - 4, and I have to say I have no idea what I was expecting it to be but "deep" was not one of them.
The story between the characters and how they all seem entwined in some way is amazing.

And man talk about emotion....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw someone should put "head-pats" in the genre. :giggle:

Reactions: NiiChan

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't see where you got that he's a wimp. Have you played the game? I'm going to assume that you don't or that you don't understand it.
Some people think that GIVING IN and SUCCUMBING to hatred and anger by lashing out, makes one strong.

But the real strength lies in pushing past that and moving on.

I mean some people do need a good slap, but not anyone on the current romance list anyway.

Reactions: BlasKyau

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Important Notice!

I have to make this post short as my situation is pretty critical at the moment. I may struggle to find the right words to say, but please bear with me.

Some of you guys don't know about my father's condition, especially to the new people here. But my father was rushed to the hospital the other day... again. It's due to his lung failure caused by years of smoking, now this is the toll on his body. He was already hospitalized three times before and some of you already know this. We all thought he was all fine already, but he was secretly smoking without us knowing shit! I'm at mixed emotions at the moment that I can't think properly. He's currently on life support and is isolated because his Covid test went positive. We honestly don't know how, because he never went outside of the house for months. With that, I couldn't stay with him at the hospital and is being home quarantined since I'm a close contact. What's worse, is that my brother is with me too. Couldn't get any more fucked up. I just cant' get the proper mind-state and strength to proceed with MBML's update. So, I would like to apologize, the release will get delayed. I will try and do a thing or two, but I can't promise to get the update out on time. I have to think and prioritize my family first.

I will post news about the situation if ever there is one. And please, I ask for your prayers for my father's recovery. Every prayer counts. :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Then I'll keep my fingers crossed in your direction. That is definitely more important than the update.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some people think that GIVING IN and SUCCUMBING to hatred and anger by lashing out, makes one strong.

But the real strength lies in pushing past that and moving on.

I mean some people do need a good slap, but not anyone on the current romance list anyway.
I don't understand the obsession of some with revenge. If you have played you know that it isn't something that is going to happen, nor is it really something that you want to happen.

Those who complain must not have played, or haven't understood the game.

What is certain is that the MC has shown himself more mature and wiser than them by forgetting and opening up to forgive.

Important Notice!

I have to make this post short as my situation is pretty critical at the moment. I may struggle to find the right words to say, but please bear with me.

Some of you guys don't know about my father's condition, especially to the new people here. But my father was rushed to the hospital the other day... again. It's due to his lung failure caused by years of smoking, now this is the toll on his body. He was already hospitalized three times before and some of you already know this. We all thought he was all fine already, but he was secretly smoking without us knowing shit! I'm at mixed emotions at the moment that I can't think properly. He's currently on life support and is isolated because his Covid test went positive. We honestly don't know how, because he never went outside of the house for months. With that, I couldn't stay with him at the hospital and is being home quarantined since I'm a close contact. What's worse, is that my brother is with me too. Couldn't get any more fucked up. I just cant' get the proper mind-state and strength to proceed with MBML's update. So, I would like to apologize, the release will get delayed. I will try and do a thing or two, but I can't promise to get the update out on time. I have to think and prioritize my family first.

I will post news about the situation if ever there is one. And please, I ask for your prayers for my father's recovery. Every prayer counts. :)
Family first. The game can wait, and so we can.

From here, this agnostic will also pray for your father's health.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't understand the obsession of some with revenge. If you have played you know that it isn't something that is going to happen, nor is it really something that you want to happen.

Those who complain must not have played, or haven't understood the game.

What is certain is that the MC has shown himself more mature and wiser than them by forgetting and opening up to forgive.
I certainly agree with you on all of that. There is no reason for MC to get revenge on the bullies or lash out in anger or similar. And I think it is entirely appropriate for MC to forget about it and then when the bullies arrive at his house to accept them in because he is curios about them and opening up to forgive.

But Aine's apology bothers me, because my reading of that scene basically boils down to "Sorry I bullied you for several years. But it wasn't my fault really, it was moms fault! Honest! She made me do it.". And while her mom pressured her to do the bullying, she still had a choice. And she chose to be selfish and do the bullying rather than risking losing her friend. So this apology isn't a real apology but just an attempt to shift the responsibility of her own actions onto her mom. And when the MC accept this apology he trivializes the bullying and absolves Aine of all responsibility.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I certainly agree with you on all of that. There is no reason for MC to get revenge on the bullies or lash out in anger or similar. And I think it is entirely appropriate for MC to forget about it and then when the bullies arrive at his house to accept them in because he is curios about them and opening up to forgive.

But Aine's apology bothers me, because my reading of that scene basically boils down to "Sorry I bullied you for several years. But it wasn't my fault really, it was moms fault! Honest! She made me do it.". And while her mom pressured her to do the bullying, she still had a choice. And she chose to be selfish and do the bullying rather than risking losing her friend. So this apology isn't a real apology but just an attempt to shift the responsibility of her own actions onto her mom. And when the MC accept this apology he trivializes the bullying and absolves Aine of all responsibility.
For me Ainie still has to work hard. As much as she blames the mother, she has a significant role to blame (she is the one who did it). In any case, the MC has already made it clear in his thoughts that she has yet to earn his trust. Forgiveness is the first step, but not the last or the longest.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
For me Ainie still has to work hard. As much as she blames the mother, she has a significant role to blame (she is the one who did it). In any case, the MC has already made it clear in his thoughts that she has yet to earn his trust. Forgiveness is the first step, but not the last or the longest.
Yeah, we'll have to make her make up for all her past mistakes first. She's the main girl after all. :D
She has a lot of screen time more than anyone else.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes