• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
I wanted to write a review but instead I'll post this here as suggestion/hopes for the future, seeing as the dev reads the posts.
This is going to be a bit long and rambly. Also english isnt my first language so I apologize beforehand.

First I gotta start by saying that I really liked this game, I got in not expecting much because I'm a bit biased against HS2 games but this one made me play from start to finish very fast. It's well written and the girls are diverse and very pretty. People in HS2 look very emotionless and same-y in most other games, but not in MBML. Here the girls are really charismatic and Naomi honestly might be the best looking HS2 model I've seen yet (hoping for more scenes with her soon).

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is because of Aine. Being the main girl I feel like the way her relationship develops with MC is a bit "unsatisfactory". In the beginning after hearing how much MC suffered in her hands I felt bad for the guy but I also understand he's Mr Nice Guy and don't want to hold grudges, which is cool by me. So the way I played the beginning was basically keeping my distance but without being a butthole (I offered her breakfast one of the days and such). But I never felt compelled to reach out to her the times I found her sulking throughout the house (which was really painful cause her model is incredible). Things changed a bit after the reveal that her mother was the mastermind of MC's torture but that doesnt exactly means he should just forgive and forget Aine just cause she was manipulated into doing that stuff. She is still to blame in a way.
That being said I think that if you, like me, weren't on board with loving Aine from the start, she should try harder to convince you she's good. I see her saying stuff but I don't see her trying enough. I want her to really try to be there for MC, and I don't mean sexually. I mean like asking on friendly dates, or doing stuff for him to show that she cares and that she wants to be forgiven or something. During this time they could fall in love in a more "natural" way and such...or not. This situation here would lead to 2 paths. In the first, the player would continue to refuse Aine and basically friendzone her, which could lead to a premature end game where she would be strong enough to leave the house and make her own path while being thankful to the MC for the chance he gave her. The second path would be the player accepting Aine and this path would eventually merge with the main one etc. And for clarification I think It would also be ok if this whole side path had less H-Scenes (or more tame ones) cause the payoff, In my opinion, would make it better!
I guess the reason for this suggestion is basically because I was thinking about the title of the game...and what If I end up not loving my bully? I think that if the game just end up forcing a relationship out of nothing it would just feel cheap and totally break the experience. Or worse...if the dev ignores all this refusal is just write as if they were BFFs all along :eek:

So that's it! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps and this game continues to make success :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wanted to write a review but instead I'll post this here as suggestion/hopes for the future, seeing as the dev reads the posts.
This is going to be a bit long and rambly. Also english isnt my first language so I apologize beforehand.

First I gotta start by saying that I really liked this game, I got in not expecting much because I'm a bit biased against HS2 games but this one made me play from start to finish very fast. It's well written and the girls are diverse and very pretty. People in HS2 look very emotionless and same-y in most other games, but not in MBML. Here the girls are really charismatic and Naomi honestly might be the best looking HS2 model I've seen yet (hoping for more scenes with her soon).

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is because of Aine. Being the main girl I feel like the way her relationship develops with MC is a bit "unsatisfactory". In the beginning after hearing how much MC suffered in her hands I felt bad for the guy but I also understand he's Mr Nice Guy and don't want to hold grudges, which is cool by me. So the way I played the beginning was basically keeping my distance but without being a butthole (I offered her breakfast one of the days and such). But I never felt compelled to reach out to her the times I found her sulking throughout the house (which was really painful cause her model is incredible). Things changed a bit after the reveal that her mother was the mastermind of MC's torture but that doesnt exactly means he should just forgive and forget Aine just cause she was manipulated into doing that stuff. She is still to blame in a way.
That being said I think that if you, like me, weren't on board with loving Aine from the start, she should try harder to convince you she's good. I see her saying stuff but I don't see her trying enough. I want her to really try to be there for MC, and I don't mean sexually. I mean like asking on friendly dates, or doing stuff for him to show that she cares and that she wants to be forgiven or something. During this time they could fall in love in a more "natural" way and such...or not. This situation here would lead to 2 paths. In the first, the player would continue to refuse Aine and basically friendzone her, which could lead to a premature end game where she would be strong enough to leave the house and make her own path while being thankful to the MC for the chance he gave her. The second path would be the player accepting Aine and this path would eventually merge with the main one etc. And for clarification I think It would also be ok if this whole side path had less H-Scenes (or more tame ones) cause the payoff, In my opinion, would make it better!
I guess the reason for this suggestion is basically because I was thinking about the title of the game...and what If I end up not loving my bully? I think that if the game just end up forcing a relationship out of nothing it would just feel cheap and totally break the experience. Or worse...if the dev ignores all this refusal is just write as if they were BFFs all along :eek:

So that's it! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps and this game continues to make success :)
As far as I know you can reject all the LIs in the game (and if it is like LCC, it happens automatically with those that don't have enough points when the question happens). There is no forced romance with any LI.

On the other hand, I also believe that she has to do more, perhaps not to earn forgiveness, that she already has it, but to show that she is that different person and that she feels remorse for what she has done, which should, in my opinion, incline her to want to "make up" to the MC for past suffering (and I'm not talking about anything sexual). However, I think we are already on our way to something like this.

Reactions: NiiChan

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Who's Moon??? Cause if I remember correctly she's neither from Braveheart nor LCC. Is she another LI in MBML?
Is Moon a Li? She's neither from Braveheart nor LCC
Moon appears in Braveheart Academy. You can meet her if you are able to start the sport festival special event

I'm really liking the characters' crossover with all these games (also with "My Real Desire" if Im not wrong) and I'm also happy that Braveheart Academy was completed after the first abandon last year...curious to see how these interactions will go !

Last edited:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Moon appears in Braveheart Academy. You can meet her if you are able to start the sport festival special event

I'm really liking the characters' crossover with all these games (also with "My Real Desire" if Im not wrong) and I'm also happy that Braveheart Academy was completed after the first abandon last year...curious to see how these interactions will go !

I just finished Braveheart. And yeah, Moon appeared in that game only in the sport event and so does Karla from MBIML. Seem like there's hope for Moon to be a LI

Reactions: BlasKyau

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I avoided this for a looooooong time because of the titile - just sounded bad. Even the description didn't really redeem it for me enough to play it. Got tired of waiting for updates on some faves and finally gave it a shot.

Wow

Title still not good - everything else great. Great models, great story, likeable MC who's caring but not a soy-boy. I NEVER listen to the music in a game/VN - turned on the music when Gwen sat down at the piano and have loved the way the music fits so well I may go back and play through again with music on to see how it was for the rest of it.

This is definitely on my "watch for updates" list!!

Reactions: NiiChan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good to see moon and klara appear in the braveheart academy. Although moon is acting more bitcher in that game, I wonder is she the same in the original game.:ROFLMAO:
You'll see. :LOL:
After playing Braveheart Academy, I have to say that if Moon's behavior is going to be similar to what she has there, then I'm going to like her really little.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes