• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm scared to play this game -- I worry that some guilt from my high school days will flow out emotionally if I go all-in...but ah, going to try it when newest episode pops on here!

• Haha
Reactions: NiiChan

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
My favorite episode so far! I can't remember when I have been so moved by a VN. Overall, a well-written episode with an excellent choice of background score.

rex77F

Nov 26, 2020
My Bully Is My Lover [Episode 4] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 597 MB / 263 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 579 MB / 246 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
update pls

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
wow ... this update ... hmmm ... some really deep (&sad) shit ... I don´t know if I can see this game as before after this ... Don´t get me wrong -> awesome game -> awesome update ... but I don´t know ... darn NiiChan , you got me real good ...

I guess now it´s waiting confused & messed up for the next update.

thx for making & sharing tho ... ^^

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I'm not going to lie, I didn't like this update, to put it simply I was so bored that for the moment I have not finished (and I am only at the beginning) and I find it unnecessarily long (well we understood that Emy was a genius and ahead of her age, no need to repeat it 50 times.)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
By showing me you care for someone and want me to forget what you did to your daughters and mc? GG nice try.

The third child is Freya? I am not surprise if you telling me that Klara is not your real mom but Hera is. Please give us more incest! :p
The security Amber, is she from life changing choice? Don't recognize her, or maybe she will be an important person in the future story?:unsure:
Little emy is so cute! I like her hair style most and hope she can change back to it again in the future.:love:
Niichan you little bastard! You used a whole ep to write about emma's past! How can't we not like her and develop feelings with other girls when it compares to emma?! How dirty you use your developer right to write your favorite girl and make emma a better position in the poll?!:cry::mad:

• Haha

GGGamingRP

Oct 19, 2020
Damm this update was amazing I cried like 3 or 4 times. Its kinda crazy since the last time I cried was like 2 years ago. Great game and update can't wait for more

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I sure didn't expect to feel wholesome with the description of the OP. Granted I'm still early in though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok...
This was a heart wrenching update and a giant plot moment for the story...

But...

I cannot stand that an entire chapter was taken away from the player to tell a backstory. Don't get me wrong, this was a great story that I am 100% glad that was told, but this an entire update where we have no control and are merely sitting through the experience. It could have been done as a Side Story individual release and had the same impact without pulling control of the game away from the player.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes